7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

This is great man, thanks.

The only thing puzzling me is the avg. of 33.77 mins and 1.04 FPPM. That’s only 280 DK pts for 8 players, which is certainly not winning any GPPs.

What am I missing?

I think he’s talking about their averages going into the contests? Otherwise that would be contextually confusing, as you said.

• Wooden_Bones

I believe this was brought up earlier, but who on DET usually gets the most outsides shots? Kennard, Bullock, Galloway, Johnson?

Or, is it a crapshoot?

@Pandamonious said...

tks pal lol

• monarch

More on Luke Kornet:

He closed vs Charlotte and he was a +19 while on the floor. The next best Knick was Vonleh at +8. Kanter was -15.

Yesterday he got into early foul trouble but was still over 1 PPM and was a +2, the only Knick not in negative territory.

3300 DK tonight, not sure if I have the stones to play him but he’s a pretty skilled big that soaks up the peripherals and hits threes and is in this rotation.

• gravitymaze

Minnesota given great odds against Sac. Was not sure why but their home record plus Sac doing a back to back makes Rose/Wiggins a nice play.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

More on Luke Kornet:

He closed vs Charlotte and he was a +19 while on the floor. The next best Knick was Vonleh at +8. Kanter was -15.

Yesterday he got into early foul trouble but was still over 1 PPM and was a +2, the only Knick not in negative territory.

3300 DK tonight, not sure if I have the stones to play him but he’s a pretty skilled big that soaks up the peripherals and hits threes and is in this rotation.

I’ll give him a shot. You can stick him at forward. He’s cheap. What’s the worst that can happen?

• realphipps

Jamal Crawford played three games at Madison Square Garden since 2014.

13 pts, 1 reb, 3 assists, 3 made 3s
    20 pts, 3 reb, 2 assists, 3 made 3s
    13 pts, 0 reb, 1 assist, 1 made 3.

• rickleese

@monarch said...

More on Luke Kornet:

Against Indiana he had 2 fouls and 9 minutes of playing time.

I wanna believe…. but just not sure he will get the minutes.

• miggs6876

@draggin49 said...

This blows . I really wanna play Kanter but being that it’s a b2b ,he just logged 35 min factored in with the Knicks coach is awful.
    Seems like a recipe for disaster. Anyone gonna roll the dice ? Or better to just avoid? Really sucks cuz it’s one of the best matchups possible for Kanter

I’m just paying up for Kat. His spit is too good to pass up. I like Nuric but I play fd so I can’t roster 2 C.

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

I think he’s talking about their averages going into the contests? Otherwise that would be contextually confusing, as you said.

Ahhhhhh Cap that makes sense

Damn man… this Kornet is a MUST-PLAY. Had the J Carter in a few.. gonna put the KORNET in.

• frugal

Ayton is growing on me the longer I look at this slate.

• Petergunz82

Pivot off from Rose to Kris Dunn

Or play them both, Dunns & Roses!

Take me down to the Para Chalk City!!!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll give him a shot. You can stick him at forward. He’s cheap. What’s the worst that can happen?

He’s our 12/17 Robert Williams play. haha

• kbsktbll88

Revenge

• monarch

PANDA- need a Pistons wing play.

The Bucks allow the league’s highest three point rate…O/U climbing to 225. I think I am going with Bullock at 3900 DK. He pulled ten times vs the Celtics and probably draws Middleton who likes to roam and hunt rebounds on defense.

Someone from DET is going to can some threes. Bullock a decent dart?

• Jonas137

Update: Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) ruled out Monday.

• frugal

@monarch said...

The Bucks allow the league’s highest three point rate…O/U climbing to 225. I think I am going with Bullock at 3900 DK. He pulled ten times vs the Celtics and probably draws Middleton who likes to roam and hunt rebounds on defense.

Top 3 in 3PA per game for DET in order: Blake, Jackson, Bullock.

• gravitymaze

Bogdanovic or Justin Holiday. I always like SF against OKC but Bog is starting and always steady. Plus Kings players seldom dud, what a great young team. Both are on a back to back however.

• kbsktbll88

Brogdon out

• Jonas137

Buddy Hield birthday today against Wiggins defense?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Yeah, Bullock is the best of the bunch. I don’t hate using Galloway or Kennard. In fact I’m sprinkling in all 3, but Bullock is your best bet.

• frugal

I may have too much exposure to PHO tonight…

• Jonas137

Dotson out …. will we get more Burke at the 2?

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Bullock is the best of the bunch. I don’t hate using Galloway or Kennard. In fact I’m sprinkling in all 3, but Bullock is your best bet.

Yeah one of them always goes off. Or Stanley. Ugh hahaha. The ultimate roulette wheel.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler