7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hobbes2d

@Jonas137 said...

Dotson out …. will we get more Burke at the 2?

Didn’t Dotson not play yesterday too?

• wolfshield

@Jonas137 said...

Buddy Hield birthday today against Wiggins defense?

I can dig it…doesnt seem like there is much interest in him

• mambaland

if not kanter then who? his value is off the charts

• frugal

@mambaland said...

• Sham13

@frugal said...

I may have too much exposure to PHO tonight…

• stugots219

@kbsktbll88 said...

Revenge

Yup. Got him in 30-40% of my lineups

• RipCityRings

Favorite punts tonight are Collins, Holmes and McConnell.

I don’t see the Nurkic love at all tonight, last two meetings this season with the Clips he played 15 and 23 minutes, while Collins got 19 and 27, respectively. I think he matches up better with the lineups LAC will throw at them.

A lot of people will be on Ayton (myself included), but Holmes also has plenty of upside at 4K and is averaging 20+ mpg. If you’re considering Kornet, definitely consider the mini-Harrell he’ll be matched up with.

McConnell might be a little riskier with Butler back, but I still think his value has skyrocketed post-roster change and is a pretty key component to running their offense. As Panda mentioned earlier there’s not a lot to love at PG tonight, so if you don’t feel like paying up there he’s a good salary saver to get in guys like KAT/Blake etc.

• Jonas137

@hobbes2d said...

Didn’t Dotson not play yesterday too?

Yeah, just off injury. Should get more run tonight. I can;t get there myself, but something to think about. My SG slot has been between Belli and Bullock most of the day.

• stugots219

What is with all the Reggie Bullock talk? I don’t get it. The dude has only scored over 20 points in a game once this year. He hasn’t scored more than 32 fantasy points on fanduel the entire year. ANd he’s only scored 32 points once. So someone please tell me what I am missing here?

• RandysCrow

RG has Kanter projected at 46.32 fpts for $7k…..

They are really trying really hard to sell him huh.

So good chalk or bad?!

• Jonas137

@stugots219 said...

What is with all the Reggie Bullock talk? I don’t get it. The dude has only scored over 20 points in a game once this year. He hasn’t scored more than 32 fantasy points on fanduel the entire year. ANd he’s only scored 32 points once. So someone please tell me what I am missing here?

Match-up fitting his strengths

• mambaland

i would go adams or wcs over ayton

• hobbes2d

@mambaland said...

I think you have some exposure but I’d be leery of going heavy due to the B2B and Fiz factor.

• hobbes2d

@Jonas137 said...

Yeah, just off injury. Should get more run tonight. I can;t get there myself, but something to think about. My SG slot has been between Belli and Bullock most of the day.

I’m kind of leaning Avery Bradley myself. I don’t see how he doesn’t play a lot of minutes.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mambaland said...

i would go adams or wcs over ayton

WCS, yes. Ayton no.

Noel > Adams tonight for me.

• ScofieldReturns

middleton or hield?

• hobbes2d

@stugots219 said...

I miss Bullock from last year. He just smashed value all the time. Hasn’t been the same this year. His worst shooting year since 2014.

• gaelicgirl

@Jonas137 said...

Buddy Hield birthday today against Wiggins defense?

Hard to go against the birthday narrative, worked for Langston Galloway!

• ScofieldReturns

DELETED

• gravitymaze

@stugots219 said...

Price and match up above all. If he can get you 25-30 for 3900 on dk great. Plus his minutes were high enough also. When people see minutes restriction that is a big no no.

• Bodiaz36

I have this weird feeling that Wendell Carter will be in the winning lu…

• RipCityRings

I’m late to the DK Big Jam payout conversation earlier, but I actually was looking at this last night. Here’s the payout structure for the $10 Big Jam vs the $4 Four Point Play:

Big Jam:

$1K 9th-10th
    $100 51st-65th
    $50 91st-140th
    $15 3756-8255th

Four Point Play:

$1K 9th-10th
    $100 51st-75th
    $50 51st-200th
    $10 2001st-3200th

Nearly identical payouts for the majority of all paid positions despite one contest having a 60% higher buy-in. Aside from the top prize being $92K higher in the Big Jam, you’re basically paying for the same contest if you don’t take it down, and the Four Point Play more than doubles your buy-in with a minimum cash vs only a 1.5x return in the Jam.

I knew the Big Jam was top heavy, but it’s pretty crazy that there is literally no advantage unless you get 1st.

• mbunner23

@stugots219 said...

I guess since the bucks stink against the three ball, some think he’s going to turn into the second coming of Kobe? Idk either

• sgaffney

giving yahoo a shot for the guaranteed overlay, never play basketball over there. Entered 3 lineups earlier and now all I seem to be able to do is edit all 3 at the same time. Is there no way to edit each line up separately?? Am I missing something here

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

I guess since the bucks stink against the three ball, some think he’s going to turn into the second coming of Kobe? Idk either

I like Galloway a lot more than Bullock tonight. 3.4K vs 3.9K, and he’s hit 6x or higher in 4 of the last 5, including 8.6x and 11.25x. Even if his minutes dip, seems like a low-risk high-reward play. He’s one of the first guys I locked in today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler