7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

WCS, yes. Ayton no.

Noel > Adams tonight for me.

You like Noel due to blowout factor and he get more minutes?

• chronoxiong

The $10 GPP on Yahoo filled already. And it was guaranteed overlay. What the hell?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

I like Galloway a lot more than Bullock tonight. 3.4K vs 3.9K, and he’s hit 6x or higher in 4 of the last 5, including 8.6x and 11.25x. Even if his minutes dip, seems like a low-risk high-reward play. He’s one of the first guys I locked in today.

Yeah, Bullock seems safer, but Galloway has a bit more upside due to the price.

@Bunner

My feeling is Guard in general sucks tonight. I think you the best path is to up at PG then pay down at SG. That’s where these cheap Pistons guards come in. Bucks have struggled giving up 3’s to guards. Bullock and Galloway make their money there. I’m not playing them expecting 10 or even 9x. I’m looking for 6, hopefully 7 and just move and pay up for more upside elsewhere.

I think Bradley and Crawford are also in play with that same mentality.

• DirkDigglerz

@chronoxiong said...

The $10 GPP on Yahoo filled already. And it was guaranteed overlay. What the hell?

Yeah I was looking for that too.. Damnn I’m gonna enter a few more lineups :(

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

You like Noel due to blowout factor and he get more minutes?

Yeah. I think in his usual 15 he can do damage and get you 20. Give him an extra 5 or so and he can get 30-35.

Not going super heavy with him, but I am using him. Running a lot of 2 Center line ups on DK and taking a flier on him in some.

• Petergunz82

I don’t get the KAT play, he’s 10k DK and needs 60 + to pay off that tag.

52 doesn’t cut it for that price

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. I think in his usual 15 he can do damage and get you 20. Give him an extra 5 or so and he can get 30-35.

Not going super heavy with him, but I am using him. Running a lot of 2 Center line ups on DK and taking a flier on him in some.

I agree i am doing the exact same center is my main focus tonight

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Bullock seems safer, but Galloway has a bit more upside due to the price.

@Bunner

My feeling is Guard in general sucks tonight. I think you the best path is to up at PG then pay down at SG. That’s where these cheap Pistons guards come in. Bucks have struggled giving up 3’s to guards. Bullock and Galloway make their money there. I’m not playing them expecting 10 or even 9x. I’m looking for 6, hopefully 7 and just move and pay up for more upside elsewhere.

I think Bradley and Crawford are also in play with that same mentality.

How much do you think Brogdon being out factors into that? I realize it’s probably a more systemic team-D issue, but it’s possible Connaughton is a slightly better defender.

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

I don’t get the KAT play, he’s 10k DK and needs 60 + to pay off that tag.

52 doesn’t cut it for that price

52 will often cut it for that price on a given day if the value/midrange isn’t insane. He can get to 60 pretty easily and has against the Kings in the past. I’m not in love with the play, but a lot of things make sense about it…

• Tajtrivedi

No one talking LMA? Great game last time out, butler in means pressure on ddr, more looks for aldridge?

• Mattak14

Wow pretty soon the whole Knicks roster is gonna be out tonight

• RandysCrow

THJ out

• kbsktbll88

THJ ruled out

• monarch

Hardaway is OUT…Wow. Tough to fade Kanter/Mudiay now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

How much do you think Brogdon being out factors into that? I realize it’s probably a more systemic team-D issue, but it’s possible Connaughton is a slightly better defender.

Yeah, I put it on scheme. Cleveland guards did well last game too.

• DirkDigglerz

Tim Hardaway out… damnnn Trey Burke might be a nice play..Trier Out too.. Knox Burker looking nice

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Hardaway is OUT…Wow. Tough to fade Kanter/Mudiay now

Hmm..I don’t know about Kanter, but Mudiay/Knox/Burke look extra juicy now.

• RipCityRings

Kind of weird but I just looked it up and Bjelica is averaging an extra 2.2 points, 3.2 rebounds, 0.4 assists, 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocks on B2Bs than his current season averages.

• monarch

The Knicks are ruining this slate yet again

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Hmm..I don’t know about Kanter, but Mudiay/Knox/Burke look extra juicy now.

I’m liking Mudiay and Knox a lot now. Lee will start and is tempting at his price, but I don’t think he’ll do much.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@bangthedrummond said...

Courtney Lee night?

Yup! Forgot about him, but he should benefit too. Looks like he’s starting. I still like Burke’s upside more, but Lee looks like a good Point-per-dollar play.

Throw him into the cheap SG pool.

• gaelicgirl

@sgaffney said...

giving yahoo a shot for the guaranteed overlay, never play basketball over there. Entered 3 lineups earlier and now all I seem to be able to do is edit all 3 at the same time. Is there no way to edit each line up separately?? Am I missing something here

Click on the individual entry under My Contests, that will let you edit them one at a time.

• RipCityRings

Another random, possibly arbitrary stat: Lillard shot 3-13 from deep last game vs LAC and still hit 5x at his current price.

• SkateFiend

The 1 dollar “guaranteed overlay” contest at Yahoo pays the top 1875 out of 7,500 entrants. Meaning the top 25% wins money. Their management fee (another term for rake, I assume) is -33.3%.

Yeah, there wasn’t gonna be guaranteed overlay in these contests.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.