7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sgaffney

@gaelicgirl said...

Click on the individual entry under My Contests, that will let you edit them one at a time.

I knew there was a way!

Awesome thanks

• monarch

Are we sure about Knox? RG Projections and CourtIQ aren’t feeling it at 5700

• superjon

All this value. Loaded up on RWB, Blake and KAT

• Youngbandit09

Saric or Aminu ?

• rickleese

Burke only played 13 minutes first game off a knee injury. That game was yesterday. Makes me wonder how many minutes he will get.

• TeamTarek

@rickleese said...

Burke only played 13 minutes first game off a knee injury. That game was yesterday. Makes me wonder how many minutes he will get.

• monarch

Vonleh or Knox and who correlates better with Kanter?

• superjon

@monarch said...

Are we sure about Knox? RG Projections and CourtIQ aren’t feeling it at 5700

Knox has taken double digit shot attempts in 7 out of his last 8 games.

The Knicks are projected to score almost 113 points.

He’s a fine play, but I will have some Markanenan (sic) as well, because I think he’s in a good spot as well.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

How much Bobby Portis is too much Bobby Portis??

• Rolled

@RipCityRings said...

I’m late to the DK Big Jam payout conversation earlier, but I actually was looking at this last night. Here’s the payout structure for the $10 Big Jam vs the $4 Four Point Play:

Big Jam:

$1K 9th-10th
    $100 51st-65th
    $50 91st-140th
    $15 3756-8255th

Four Point Play:

$1K 9th-10th
    $100 51st-75th
    $50 51st-200th
    $10 2001st-3200th

Nearly identical payouts for the majority of all paid positions despite one contest having a 60% higher buy-in. Aside from the top prize being $92K higher in the Big Jam, you’re basically paying for the same contest if you don’t take it down, and the Four Point Play more than doubles your buy-in with a minimum cash vs only a 1.5x return in the Jam.

I knew the Big Jam was top heavy, but it’s pretty crazy that there is literally no advantage unless you get 1st.

They have to fix the payouts on the Bog Jam. Makes no statistical sense to play with the payout structure.

• osuryanf

Haven’t had an opportunity to read the forum today so all my lineups are solely my plays… we’re gonna find out tonight if i suck or if you guys do.

• mbunner23

Wow Reggie Bullock fits perfectly after I bad mouthed him. Maybe I’ll make a sacrifice.

• monarch

Dunn or Mudiay?

• osuryanf

I do think Curry or Harden will be the slate breaker before it’s all said and done.

• yisman

@ajnelson303 said...

How do you link your Yahoo account to RG profile? The only sites I see as an option are: DK, FD, Fantasy Draft, Draft, DailyMVP, and OwnThePlay?

You can’t.

Maybe RG will fix this in the future.

• monarch

Looks like Teague is in. He’s active

• deepfat

Decided on stacking the NYK-PHO tilt. Stacked all the forwards then added Steph and Dame.

• Mattak14

@osuryanf said...

I do think Curry or Harden will be the slate breaker before it’s all said and done.

I went heavy on harden 🤞

• BUFUu2

@osuryanf said...

same here i just wish i knew if teague was playing because if he is i like towns if rose starts i don’t like much of kat….so i basically am curry and griffin tonight

• realphipps

JJJ just picked up his first foul.

And I’m still in 50% with him.

• osuryanf

@realphipps said...

JJJ just picked up his first foul.

And I’m still in 50% with him.

Was it during warmups or the pre-game interview?

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

George Hill could see 30 minutes tonight and is 1%. I love my life.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

George Hill could see 30 minutes tonight and is 1%. I love my life.

So you’re into torture? Interesting.

• yisman

Yahoo posted the NBA contests for tomorrow. I’d reserve now so you don’t get locked out.

• be47320

no bullock, no 100k, slate broken

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler