7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Quick turn around for Knicks lol, hope the game gets close..
    So far, bulls -12 ruining my accumulators

• DirkDigglerz

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Ok. So Kings really are just throwing in the towel.

• BigSeph

@mnsugrinder said...

At least my wolves are winning but wow. There goes my rose, towns, Hield lines.

Hield will get 50 points in 36 minutes.

Joerger is sweet on Buddy. I’d be curious what % of his total points this season have come in garbage time when the game is out of reach.

• pick6er

You’re honestly kidding me? Buddy and the bench to start the second half… I’m done for, got a ton of Fox and Bjelicia…

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Ok. So Kings really are just throwing in the towel.

Backups all in. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Bigb1485

Kings win the quarter 40-22…i hope!

Nvm…wow ive never seen a coach give up at halftime..if im the gm i fire him as soon as the game ends. Unless he has a really good explanation.

• kbsktbll88

Kings normal starters aren’t starting the 2nd half. Unreal. RIP 2/3 of the field that took Bjelica.

• oaktwnraidr

@mbunner23 said...

What the hell happened to Knox?

was thinking the same thing…he has 4 fouls but hasnt scored a point since the 1st.

• topdawg235

Nice few minutes here… Griffing misses 2 3s in final 10 seconds for overtime…

Now the kings “starting” 2nd half with bottom of the bench… This will be fun to see how far thibs plays the starters for…

• damionismyname

So he started the bench. starters going to play like the second unit tonight.

• mnsugrinder

@zpa1989 said...

rudy gay flop. god damnit, he’s ruining my best lineup. the OKC looks like a blowout. noel time?

Paul George is one of the best defenders in the league.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

I don’t think so. WCS, Bjelica, Fox, and Bogdan aren’t coming back. They’ll run with 8 they’ve been running with.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

Nope…just deeper bench.

• tmarohl

So did Bjelica get hurt, foul trouble, or just not playing?

• osuryanf

Raise your hand if you’re 100% Bjelica

• JSteele

Well I should still be able to min cash with Bjelica with how the rest of my team is doing. But man this coulda been a good night

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

No Kings starters outside of Hield have played since the first.

• byo34

Go off Lauri! Quick before you get pulled!

• oaktwnraidr

@pick6er said...

You’re honestly kidding me? Buddy and the bench to start the second half… I’m done for, got a ton of Fox and Bjelicia…

i would think a coach being this harsh may have lasting negative impact on the team as a whole. Shows a complete lack of trust and disrespect on the coaches end. I cant recall seeing this happen in this fashion before.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Raise your hand if you’re 100% Bjelica

Everyone with a brain is. Boban is chalk too. Fox highly owned…and of course the Wolves.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Kings came out flat. Bjelica got hooked first. Then WCS and so on. Kings have been running the bottom of the bench since.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

I think the starters are done for the night

• Numberboy

The amazing thing about the kings game is they were only down 9 when Bjelicia, Fox, and WCS came out

• Wynter12

Shout out to those who said Bjelica was a trap earlier and made me really think about the situation. Took him out of my lineups because of that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.