7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Rockets971997

Draymond or JJ jr?

• oaktwnraidr

my whole LU is getting cuckd by blowouts

• zpa1989

@mnsugrinder said...

Paul George is one of the best defenders in the league.

rudy did not play OKC. butler you thinking of? he is on DDR. embiid on LMA. that leaves gay with the best scoring matchup against muscala or wilson. i thought it was an excellent GPP pick.

• yisman

don’t want to have the same lineup in a contest twice so now I have a yahoo lineup with $14 left

One with Conley went down to McCollum and I still had another entry to edit so that one is with Mack

• eatmyturf23

Haha Jimmy “can’t effin win without me” Butler is 2/11 FG and -21. :)

• zpa1989

rudy gay heating up! maybe i spoke too soon. bridges was an awful pick i should’ve went stan johnson, but his minutes are so up in the air between him galloway kennard bullock etc… i wasn’t really into him tonight.

• walkr

crazy to see fox fail tonight, he was looking like a man on fire vs the mavs last night

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@walkr said...

crazy to see fox fail tonight, he was looking like a man on fire vs the mavs last night

He didn’t fail.

His coach failed.

• monarch

It was a blowout spot for the Kings. I feel bad for those that lost money on them but it was a complete trap. Bjelica played the final 29 minutes of the game last night and was chalky as hell. The Wolves just targeted him every time down the floor. Bjelica is tough to trust anyways, he often gets his PT cut for Jackson and Troy Williams, he’s just not that good of an NBA player.

Joeger has been really consistent with his starters throughout the season. Fox and Hield log a ton of minutes at their respective stages of their career.

Kings host the Thunder in two nights. Go right back to the well at much lower ownership.

• 2021Labs

Joerger is from Minnesota, had family and friends in attendance. Dude must be trying to get fired.

• PDFOUR

I should tilt because I have Mudiay, T.J Warren, Rose, Middleton and Kanter on DK paired up with D Fox and a whopping 0.75 DK points. I can’t believe he only played 5 minutes! I know it was a blow out early but still. 5 mins the whole game? wtf? Has anyone seen something like this happen before?

• ASalvaro

I’m going to have to be more careful about taking players on a back to back

• cjs5555

@ASalvaro said...

Iā€™m going to have to be more careful about taking players on a back to back

hey there’s only one person who can look himself in the mirror and say “this is my fault”….and he’s at the end of the SAC bench

• deepfat

@monarch said...

It was a blowout spot for the Kings. I feel bad for those that lost money on them but it was a complete trap. Bjelica played the final 29 minutes of the game last night and was chalky as hell. The Wolves just targeted him every time down the floor. Bjelica is tough to trust anyways, he often gets his PT cut for Jackson and Troy Williams, he’s just not that good of an NBA player.

Joeger has been really consistent with his starters throughout the season. Fox and Hield log a ton of minutes at their respective stages of their career.

Kings host the Thunder in two nights. Go right back to the well at much lower ownership.

I’ll hand it to you, you were saying this before lock. Good call.

• Numberboy

@monarch said...

They were down 9……15-6 when the coach made wholesale changes. They didn’t get blown out…..Their coach never game them a chance

• kyastanley1

Al-Farooq Aminu or Jamychal Green for the late night slate on DK?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

So… with all the blowout and the Bjelica landmines…. my hopes rest on a PDX/LAC stack with Mitchell going

• Yeoman

This is obscene. I had 260 with 85 player minutes remaining.

I still have 260 with 12 player minutes remaining, and I’m going to finish on 260. The only player I’ve got out there that’s not losing a shift to a blowout is Ingles who’s losing a shift to temporary incompetence.

• EhhTimmay

All these teams resting guys during games.

Yet you see those same players in games up 20+ in the 4th quarter.

Makes a lot of sense.

• Dfspacman

Sixers blown out smh

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Harden just hit 70.

• zpa1989

wasn’t on harden against utah either. didn’t seem like a good spot.

• byo34

Cash line predictions for DK GPP?

• cjs5555

@byo34 said...

Cash line predictions for DK GPP?

240?

• SkateFiend

@monarch said...

The Kings coach essentially threw the towel on the entire game after about 10 minutes. The core of the rotation barely saw any action after about 6 minutes of play.

The Clips got blown out by Toronto in the second game of the B2B and they fell behind by 13 points after the first quarter. Most of their starters continued to play until things got out of hand. The Kings fell behind 15 points after the first quarter and Buddy Hield, Bjelica and WCS rode the bench the rest of the way.

The coach gave up on the game. No one would cared about integrity of the game would have pulled this kind of stunt. That the second unit made a good run is a moot point, garbage time production isn’t anything new.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.