7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at New York ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —- T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASalvaro

@gje627 said...

Worried about stat corrections in the DK West Coast Special….

Sitting T1, for $31,590.00 in winnings right now….

thats awesome congrats!

• gje627

@cjs5555 said...

i think they all hit already….congrats!!!

I hope so….

Thanks !!!

• cjs5555

@gje627 said...

I hope so….

Thanks !!!

everything on my screen is marked final…. you’re good to go. don’t give it all back next week!!

• footballbutts

Congrats to all the big winners tonight. Went too heavy on Bjelica to ever recover.

Why was 321.5 good for top 5 today? Some good picks out there. I am suprised honestly.

• cjs5555

@footballbutts said...

Congrats to all the big winners tonight. Went too heavy on Bjelica to ever recover.

tonight was an epic bad beat for those of us on SAC. I had Rose/RoCo/Koufos hit value plus the Fox/Bjelica debacle and then Lillard, Harris, Nurkic and missed the cashline by 11 pts on DK. ugh! I hope SAC coach gets fired….what an a******….if i pulled something equivalent at my job i’d be fired (oh I gave up on that project because the team wasn’t performing at their best so that’s why we didn’t make that million dollars)

• gje627

@ASalvaro said...

thats awesome congrats!

Thank you. :)

• eatmyturf23

@gje627 said...

Worried about stat corrections in the DK West Coast Special….

Sitting T1, for $31,590.00 in winnings right now….

CONGRATS!

• ASalvaro

@866 said...

Why was 321.5 good for top 5 today? Some good picks out there. I am suprised honestly.

because the whole world had Bjelica

Congrats GJ

• eatmyturf23

@cjs5555 said...

wow….actually got stat corrections in my favor and added $1,500 to winnings. don’t think that’s ever happened

CONGRATS!

I had a few Bjelica’s. Thankfully not on this joint.

• cjs5555

@eatmyturf23 said...

CONGRATS!

thanks! i’m still prouder of holding you off yesterday in the RG forum contest

• ASalvaro

i’m going have to start entering my late lineup in the main contest because i always have a much higher score in the late night slate

• eatmyturf23

Man, this forum is on fire!!

• cjs5555

@ASalvaro said...

i’m going have to start entering my late lineup in the main contest because i always have a much higher score in the late night slate

i feel the same way! however i can never remember that around 5:30pm

• cjs5555

is it just me or does WAS/ATL look overpriced on DK for tomorrow?

• EhhTimmay

@ASalvaro said...

It worked today, only because there wasn’t a single player that broke the slate in the early games. Which I feel like has happened more often than not recently.

• scott33

Usually I only play $10-$25 a night, decided to max out the overlay GPPs on Yahoo. Only cashed 3/10 but they were all 5-6x cashes. Turned $110->$164 for a decent night. I’ll take it considering I had so much exposure to Sacramento. F’n Joerger. Gonna do the same tomorrow as Yahoo is offering guaranteed overlay in the $1 & $10 GPPs again. First night not playing FD in a long, long time. Think I might be done for good there. Congrats to all the big winners on here tonight!

• cjs5555

@cjs5555 said...

is it just me or does WAS/ATL look overpriced on DK for tomorrow?

generically speaking, DAL/DEN looks like best value tomorrow on DK… I know it’s probably the lowest total, but maybe that’s the core and pick your spots in the sexier matchups

Gonna go back to my normal 70 80 lineups.. low stake.. few $4s tomorrow. I’m Heating Up!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

I dont ever have a late lineup until I tilt enter one

• cpp214

@scott33 said...

Usually I only play $10-$25 a night, decided to max out the overlay GPPs on Yahoo. Only cashed 3/10 but they were all 5-6x cashes. Turned $110->$164 for a decent night. I’ll take it considering I had so much exposure to Sacramento. F’n Joerger. Gonna do the same tomorrow as Yahoo is offering guaranteed overlay in the $1 & $10 GPPs again. First night not playing FD in a long, long time. Think I might be done for good there. Congrats to all the big winners on here tonight!

Yahoo is the spot bro! So long FD!

• scott33

@cpp214 said...

Yahoo is the spot bro! So long FD!

• Spartaca

Perfect lineup for DK full 8 game slate

Pos Team Name Salary Scored
    PG PHO Devin Booker $8500 54.25
    SG HOU James Harden $10900 71.5
    SF LAC Tobias Harris $7200 58.75
    PF DET Stanley Johnson $3600 34
    C UTA Rudy Gobert $7400 49.25
    G NY Emmanuel Mudiay $6200 48.5
    F MEM Omri Casspi $3100 33
    UTIL MIN Tyus Jones $3100 33.75
    $50000 383

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.