• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• TJRhodes

@feekdogg said...

Nights like these stink. I’ve got a window of about 10 minutes from when I finish my commute to the front door to try and adjust to any news before lock. Might just have to park down the street and tell the Mrs. that I’m stuck in traffic while I finish tinkering.

The dreaded drive home from work has to have resulted in thousands of lost NBA DFS dollars over the years.

• ASalvaro

i made out lineups last night that i love and i don’t care if Lebron is the only player on the Lakers i am NOT changing my lineups!..i get screwed every time lol

• mrjredoak

NAW starting for Reddick?

• JSteele

I’m having a hard time swapping to LeBron. I’d basically have to swap off Dinwiddie, Ingram and PG

• texasmajor

ProTip: Do not fade The King on Taco Tuesday.

Thanks for reading.

• vick325

Who is the best SG on the board tonight fellas?

• ASalvaro

interesting the only time AD was out Javale played 27 minutes again Golden State

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

I haven’t really had to go here often because of the way construction is in general, but if you need a 3k guy, it’s Wilson Chandler on DK.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I haven’t really had to go here often because of the way construction is in general, but if you need a 3k guy, it’s Wilson Chandler on DK.

Why?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASalvaro said...

interesting the only time AD was out Javale played 27 minutes again Golden State

That’s a lot of Javale, given his rates.

• JSteele

@ASalvaro said...

It was a blowout and I believe he got the garbage time run for revenge

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Why?

They played him 20 minutes in his first game back, it was off a suspension not an injury, he’s actually part of their rotation, and that game environment? I don’t think he’s a great play, I’m just saying if you need to absolutely punt, I’ve done it with him. Or Okobo is also fine.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

They played him 20 minutes in his first game back, it was off a suspension not an injury, he’s actually part of their rotation, and that game environment? I don’t think he’s a great play, I’m just saying if you need to absolutely punt, I’ve done it with him. Or Okobo is also fine.

He subbed in exclusively for Taurean Prince. Prince picked up his fourth foul one minute into the third quarter which skewed the minute totals for both players.

• monarch

Dudley is starting. Do we think he defends Sabonis or Turner and if its Sabonis then they have to double him so we should get open shots for TJ Warren?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

He subbed in exclusively for Taurean Prince. Prince picked up his fourth foul one minute into the third quarter which skewed the minute totals for both players.

Hmmm.. you seem to be right there. Good catch.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Link

Quote Reply

You’d think he’d defend Turner and just float around the perimeter with him, right?

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

AD is OUT

Rondo
    Javale
    LbJ

should combine for 6.6x

• ASalvaro

@JSteele said...

It was a blowout and I believe he got the garbage time run for revenge

i forgot about that..thanks for pointing that out

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

Rondo
    Javale
    LbJ

should combine for 6.6x

How are you getting these numbers?

• megatronswanson

@captainwacky said...

I like your style. He made my short list while doing my initial research. Only guy Brooklyn has who comes close to fulfilling a ‘sixth man’ role. Nobody will be on him, too.

• skankinmat

Lebron over Trae is the obvious play right?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

You’d think he’d defend Turner and just float around the perimeter with him, right?

Probably unless they decide to put Dudley on him and post double Sabonis with LeBron because Sabonis will eat up Javale probably just as easily as Dudley.

• zpa1989

who you guys running it back with on the pacers?

• ScofieldReturns

Elf/parker or rondo/allen on fd?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Here’s a weird thought if AD is out— one of KCP/Green has got to see a significant uptick in shots and minutes with no Kuzma either, right? Kinda seems like either one of them could be that guy, but there’s something there.

I think its Avery

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler