• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

who you guys running it back with on the pacers?

Sabonis or maybe brogdon, but I don’t think this has to end up as a game stack. The pace is going to be terrible, so kinda just accept the added floor to lebron and the extra to javale and others; there’s soooo many good plays in other games that I think it’s foolish to fixate on this one.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I haven’t really had to go here often because of the way construction is in general, but if you need a 3k guy, it’s Wilson Chandler on DK.

He’s in my pool on both sites

• mrjredoak

Anyone have a guess on mins for Favors tonight? Still around 20?

• telestraightshooter

I have not heard official word, but the sense I get fro the Jazz broadcast analyst is Looks-like-a-mild-mannered-math-teacher Joe Ingles should spend more time w/ 1st unit considering the positive results in Conley’s absence.

Conley should start, the two might swap who spend more floor time w/ 1st unit.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@skankinmat said...

Lebron over Trae is the obvious play right?

Yes

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

You’d think he’d defend Turner and just float around the perimeter with him, right?

Yeah Dudley should be on Turner

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

FWIW, the 2 tournaments I’ve won on Yahoo this year, neither had a player form the late game. Went to bed in first place, woke up in first place.

Doesn’t matter whether your hammer is early or late as long as it lands squarely on the nail.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

Elf/parker or rondo/allen on fd?

2nd

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Sabonis or maybe brogdon, but I don’t think this has to end up as a game stack. The pace is going to be terrible, so kinda just accept the added floor to lebron and the extra to javale and others; there’s soooo many good plays in other games that I think it’s foolish to fixate on this one.

Agreed, I put Sabonis back in my player pool when AD news broke

• captainwacky

Also, if you’re making a bunch of lineups, especially on DK, get dwight into some builds instead of Javale. Javale could get 3 fouls in 5 minutes.

• ScofieldReturns

@theIrrigator said...

2nd

Thanks

• RipCityRings

Okay superstars forced my hand with his irrational Ayton hate:

In his rookie season, Ayton averaged 16.3/10.3/1.8 with .9 steals and .9 blocks, shot 58.5% from the field on just 12.3 FGAs per game and 74.6% from the line. Oh, and 60.8% true shooting, the second best true shooting percentage by a rookie averaging at least 15 points in NBA history. Yet somehow he’s going to make the Suns worse?

Moving on, in addition to RJ I think Conley is wildly underpriced tonight, with Bagley not far behind. I also think Kaminsky is a steal at 5K as he’ll still probably get all the backup 4 minutes, with Ayton’s return mostly hurting Baynes and Saric. Wilson Chandler is also going to get overlooked, but he played 19 minutes his first game back, looked super fresh and gets a fast-paced matchup vs NO at only 3K.

• Vagpine

What do you guys think of playing Myles and Sabonis? Doing SE gpp tonight

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also, if you’re making a bunch of lineups, especially on DK, get dwight into some builds instead of Javale. Javale could get 3 fouls in 5 minutes.

I highly recommend builds with them both in the same lineup. It should be an even min split with Howard potentially playing a couple more mins than McGee

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Vagpine said...

What do you guys think of playing Myles and Sabonis? Doing SE gpp tonight

I wont touch Myles again until Sabonis is hurt or resting

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

I highly recommend builds with them both in the same lineup. It should be an even min split with Howard potentially playing a couple more mins than McGee

As much as I typically hate that play, I’ve done it a bit today.

• RipCityRings

I kind of think Randle might be a better play than Harrell tonight. His minutes and usage seem to be up recently and gets the best PF matchup on the slate. Portis also is in play at 3.5K.

Edit: PF not FP

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I kind of think Randle might be a better play than Harrell tonight. His minutes and usage seem to be up recently and gets the best FP matchup on the slate. Portis also is in play at 3.5K.

Yeah I’m way higher on Randle

• RipCityRings

Really wish we had some Bev news because I’d love to play Rubio if he misses.

• choppadown

I thought about stuffing in Dudley on FD tonight, but it blows a SF spot…and SF is decent tonight.

• Vagpine

Dinwiddie/Hart or Ball/Randle? Gpp

• RWilder

I think it’s time for one of us here to win the whole damn thing. Todays the day. I can feel it.

• vick325

Jrue or Mitchell guys? Does Conley being back have much impact on Mitchell? He should be limited tonight as well I assume?

• captainwacky

@choppadown said...

I thought about stuffing in Dudley on FD tonight, but it blows a SF spot…and SF is decent tonight.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s ideal. maaaaybe Pf but there’s just not a lot of upside with him.

• Vagpine

Len going for 30+.. don’t say I didn’t tell you guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).