• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JTAx33

Wilson Chandler is likely a terrible play unless you think Prince gets back into foul trouble

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like Jrue is now on the trading block.

Did you hear/see that somewhere or just surmising it based on Rotowire’s projected starters?

Also, B/R has caught on to the Bucks pregame routine
    https://twitter.com/balldontstop/status/1207056708545040384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1207056708545040384&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba
    Giannis goes full Santino Marella with the sock in this one LOL

• JSteele

@JTAx33 said...

Wilson Chandler is likely a terrible play unless you think Prince gets back into foul trouble

They also used him to matchup with Philadelphia’s size. I’d say a reasonable expectation is 12 minutes.

• JSteele

Good luck tonight. I don’t think I can play LeBron. I’m sure it will bite me.

Lol @ LEN mention.

• Vagpine

You’ve been warned

• choppadown

Good luck all, let’s have someone take down a big one!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Did you hear/see that somewhere or just surmising it based on Rotowire’s projected starters?

https://twitter.com/balldontstop/status/1207056708545040384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1207056708545040384&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba

I saw it all over the internet. Pelicans making Jrue available for trade talks.

Sorry man.. never would play LEN. Why Len? No D Jones?

• RipCityRings

Faded JaVale and Dwight, wish me luck.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I really wish they wouldn’t do that.

• JSteele

Len is fine, but he doesn’t have the upside of a McGee or Howard.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Vagpine said...

You’ve been warned

Liked Len all day. Hard to get away from Howard/McGee though on the cheap end. As Irrigator mentioned, I have a lot of the two together. Could easily combine for 60 tonight, with upside closer to 80, at a combined 7.9K. Not a lot to not like there. C’s against Indy has been pretty exploitable as well lately.

• Rondo- 11% , sabonis-13% , howard-20%, lebron- 55%

• moosedrool

Just one single bullet in the $25 on FD – Dinwid, Rondo, Barrett, Hart, Bridges, Issac, Kawhi, Jabari, and Ayton. What a pile of shat…what was I thinking?? When did I think that was a good LU?

• captainwacky

Whoa, Alex Len is the epitome of upside. And downside. But also upside.

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Rondo- 11% , sabonis-13% , howard-20%, lebron- 55%

McGee 45%

• JSteele

@moosedrool said...

Just one single bullet in the $25 on FD – Dinwid, Rondo, Barrett, Hart, Bridges, Issac, Kawhi, Jabari, and Ayton. What a pile of shat…what was I thinking?? When did I think that was a good LU?

Hey, I have a lot of overlap with you on DK.

• @JSteele said...

McGee 45%

Faded him

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I saw it all over the internet. Pelicans making Jrue available for trade talks.

Okay, thanks!

• moosedrool

@JSteele said...

McGee 45%

LeBro – 73.9% in the single $25 –

• Vagpine

@Pandamonious said...

Liked Len all day. Hard to get away from Howard/McGee though on the cheap end. As Irrigator mentioned, I have a lot of the two together. Could easily combine for 60 tonight, with upside closer to 80, at a combined 7.9K. Not a lot to not like there. C’s against Indy has been pretty exploitable as well lately.

Still playing McGee, but this is why I’m playing him, everyone will have both McGee and Howard and Len will be extremely low owned with I think decent upside in a great matchup.

• captainwacky

I played a lot of both Len and Mitchell robinson alongside Howard or Mcgee on DK. Either one of those dudes could go bananas.

• RipCityRings

@866 said...

Sorry man.. never would play LEN. Why Len? No D Jones?

Glad I’m not alone on the Len train. Good news is Lakers play first so I’ll know real quick how dumb it was to fade their centers.

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP I have McGee in 47.7% chalk. I like that kind of chalk though. Brogdon only 13.3% owned, he will make or break the slate. LAL been giving it up to PGs recently even with AD playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).