• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

@Ace15 said...

Lol, Had tons of CJ too, purely from the standpoint that you always need a late night hammer and I want one with upside.. It works more often than it fails.

haha I hear you. but points are points. it doesn’t matter what time of the day you get them.

• JSteele

Today i’m looking at Ayton as the late night hammer. Clippers are pretty stout defensively at full health, except in the middle. I would also consider Kawhi

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Note to Frugal. In case you didn’t see my post last night. I was very impressed with Porzingus after watching him live last night. I have never thought much of him in the past. He moves much better than I thought and has excellent range on that three pointer. I know it is only a two game performance since Luka got hurt, but Luka being out for a couple of weeks will probably make you guys even better in the long run. it seems like Dallas got kind of stale with it just being the Luka show. Last night and the comeback against Miami the game before, really illustrates how deep Dallas really is.

I don’t log in during games so I did miss it.

KP hasn’t been great this year so far. I think it really took Doncic sitting and forcing him to step up to bring it out of him. But yes, his agility at his size is crazy. I never expected the Mavs to pull it off last night, especially with all that craziness at the end.

• got9forya

Jabari Parker is in Play now

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I am building as if LeVert, AD, and Booker will not play. Are you guys thinking the same? I would guess AD most likely of those three to actually play

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

I am building as if LeVert, AD, and Booker will not play. Are you guys thinking the same? I would guess AD most likely of those three to actually play

I feel like Booker may play. I thought he could suit up yesterday but maybe sat him due to the b2b

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

I feel like Booker may play. I thought he could suit up yesterday but maybe sat him due to the b2b

Agree with you. Though if Booker goes, PHX will be at full health and no one is worth playing on a BTB versus solid defensive team.

• JSteele

@sochoice said...

Agree with you. Though if Booker goes, PHX will be at full health and no one is worth playing on a BTB versus solid defensive team.

Except Ayton

• Ace15

So Fox not ready? Would put me backk on Buddy and….gulp even Cojo. I like Bogdan regardless of Fox news tonight.

• monarch

After reading up on the Kings rotation and quotes from Walton and I agree that the Kings appear to be untouchable tonight if Fox plays

• telestraightshooter

@thedude404 said...

40% payline? Isnt that almost a double up? While like yourself I hate top heavy payouts dont you think paying out 40% in gpp’s is a bit extreme?

I have in mind like a top 5 win out of 12 contest
    . . . pool % . . . return x
    1st 25.0% . . . 3.25x
    2nd 22.5%
    3rd 18.0%
    4th 13.5% . . . 1.62x
    5th 09.0% . . . 1.08x

the idea is making 40% the push line / 30% the 2x line… and then sharply incline it up to 1st

• Waiting on that pels starting news. Going ball and ingram if ball starts.

• telestraightshooter

what is the probability Beverly & sweetLou are out again?

it would reduce dK slate to 6 positions as PG13 & Klaw would have a floor ~7x

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

After reading up on the Kings rotation and quotes from Walton and I agree that the Kings appear to be untouchable tonight if Fox plays

Too many mouths to feed. Even if Fox plays 20 minutes, that’s usage that could have gone to Hield or Bogdan.

• captainwacky

Do you guys actually think LaMelo Ball is going to be good in the NBA? I would bet an inordinate amount he is a bust, so if anyone wants some side action, let me know lol.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Well you are going to hope the Knicks coach is competent enough to play Robinson. Robinson should be starting and getting 30+ mins every game when he’s not in foul trouble but the Knicks organization kind of sucks.

They treat Robinson like he was a 2nd rounder. Maybe they should treat him like he was the 1st rounder and Knox the 2nd rounder because if that was the case, Robinson should be starting every game.

Actually watching the Knicks the last few games they are playing Robinson a lot more minutes. Right now he is in my LU along with Elf and Barrett which is crazy to have 3 Knicks…. My worry is the Black Hole also known as Randle who never passes the ball to anyone. They are starting to realize ELF makes the offense go better than anyone they have. He hurts them on defense because he stinks but they have a rim protector in Robinson who I’m hoping gets 5 Blks tonight. Right now my LU consists of Trey and 3 Knicks and hoping the game is a track meet. I also am looking at Sabonis mostly because he fits and this game shouldn’t be a blow out he may hit the 50 mark like he did vs. the Clipps.

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Too many mouths to feed. Even if Fox plays 20 minutes, that’s usage that could have gone to Hield or Bogdan.

I think both Bogdan and Bagley (on dk) are viable. Corey Joseph is obviously the one who gets affected most, and especially Bagley (I think) is going to not be affected by fox. I’ll have some DK shares of him for sure.

• ValuableTrader

@captainwacky said...

Do you guys actually think LaMelo Ball is going to be good in the NBA? I would bet an inordinate amount he is a bust, so if anyone wants some side action, let me know lol.

They are saying he’s better than Lonzo. I think that’s a possibility, but I just question his size and if he can defend.

I could also envision him as a J. Crawford or L. Williams 6th man scorer off the bench if he were to properly develop. Just goes in and puts up 15-20ppg…

If I’m a GM I would take a shot at him. Lots of interesting upside there. If he’s better than Lonzo he for sure has a role on most teams.

• captainwacky

I don’t care how he is relative to Lonzo (who seems like he’ll probably carve out an OK career because he has an idea of how to play basketball)… this dude has come up through the worst basketball environments, has his idiot dad as his mentor, had attitude issues in an overseas league he sucked in (albeit as a teenager), and just seems like a classic case of someone who isn’t going to pan out despite purportedly having talent. Obviously that’s a lot to extrapolate, but it just seems soooo likely to me.

• JSteele

@ValuableTrader said...

If I’m a GM I would take a shot at him. Lots of interesting upside there. If he’s better than Lonzo he for sure has a role on most teams.

If your a GM would you take him with a top pick that people are projecting?

• rang123

I like Dinwiddie, Holiday, Barrett, Randle.
    Am I crazy?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

this dude has come up through the worst basketball environments, has his idiot dad as his mentor, had attitude issues in an overseas league he sucked in (albeit as a teenager), and just seems like a classic case of someone who isn’t going to pan out despite purportedly having talent

His Dad alone would be enough for me to pass as a GM. But as far as basketball environments…I don’t know if college is a great indicator either as the game is so different at that level and clearly we see so many lottery busts year after year. I really hope the NBA does away with the 1 and done BS allowing drafting right out of HS again and develops the G league to be something closer to the MLB farm system. I think the overall quality of young guys coming into the league would vastly improve as you’d get 20 year old kids with 2 years of NBA style ball under their belt making their debuts.

• Ace15

Booker, doubtful per BBM. Might be going back to Mikal tonight.

• Bnett2210

They saying Booker is doubtful, if he’s out what about Bridges??

• DarrinJ21

Hasn’t Lamelo been pretty good in the overseas league though?

I remember a lot of people saying Doncic would be a bust too and now he is drawing comparisons to Magic Johnson, Lebron James, & Michael Jordan lol

Ya never truly know

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).