• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at Charlotte ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: 206.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cfitz19

Would you guys rather have bagley or prince? Leaning towards prince w/ the pace of that game and not real sure about bagleys minutes

• monarch

@cfitz19 said...

Would you guys rather have bagley or prince? Leaning towards prince w/ the pace of that game and not real sure about bagleys minutes

I’d rather have Taurean Prince. So far Bagley is only backing up Richaun Holmes so his minutes have been capped

• chronoxiong

@frugal said...

Yeah…IMHO playing a guy from the late game just to have them is as stupid as stacking the first game for no other reason than it’s the first game. Just play the highest upside guys in the best spots, don’t overthink things.

Whatever floats the boat. I am making sure I have exposure to the Suns/Clippers game even though I am fearing a blowout. But it might be competitive if Beverley and Lou are out again hence why I mentioned PG-13 and Kawhi. I think Mikal Bridges is a lock from that game too.

• JSteele

@chronoxiong said...

Whatever floats the boat. I am making sure I have exposure to the Suns/Clippers game even though I am fearing a blowout. But it might be competitive if Beverley and Lou are out again hence why I mentioned PG-13 and Kawhi. I think Mikal Bridges is a lock from that game too.

If those guys are out, we will just see a lot of Iso Kawhi and Iso George like last time against Minnesota. I think PG has shown greater upside lately even though he’s priced a bit less. Phoenix is very similar to Minnesota when it comes to total FPTs allowed.

• Herf

I think Trae Young is about to blow Madison Square Garden apart with a 50 piece. Heard it here first.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

FWIW, the 2 tournaments I’ve won on Yahoo this year, neither had a player form the late game. Went to bed in first place, woke up in first place.

• JSteele

@Herf said...

I think Tre Young is about to blow Madison Square Garden apart with a 50 piece. Heard it here first.

50 FPTS? or 50 real points?

The first one would be a fade at his price.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

If those guys are out, we will just see a lot of Iso Kawhi and Iso George like last time against Minnesota. I think PG has shown greater upside lately even though he’s priced a bit less. Phoenix is very similar to Minnesota when it comes to total FPTs allowed.

I have some interest in George on Yahoo based on price and matchup and potential injuries. And some in Bridges for the same reasons. Neither having anything to do with the time of tip.

• superstars92

I think I will do an early night hammer and then hope all the other games have leaky roofs.

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

I think I will do an early night hammer and then hope all the other games have leaky roofs.

One time I had a game stack of the first game. I was winning 10k for about 30 minutes.

• superstars92

DeAndre Ayton hurts all the Suns because he just posts up a lot.

• monarch

Trae we bad vs the Knicks last year for whatever reason. And in narrative filled Madison Square Garden? 36 and 27 DK points. You could combine those efforts and it probably wouldn’t be necessary tonight at his price

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Why? It’s been gaining steam the last 2 or 3 years.The current 2-way deals play right into that type of system. The 3rd round would essentially be a “farm” round deal with even stricter limitations, no increase in active roster sizes.

Because they have bargained for reducing the number of years in the draft forever. It used to be like 16 rounds. They prefer that players be free agents. The owners have been able to keep the current system in place with two rounds for the last several negotiations for competitive balance reasons.

They are now also trying to unionize the G league. I’m sure they will try to limit the size of the G-league draft as well.

• JSteele

@frugal said...

I have some interest in George on Yahoo based on price and matchup and potential injuries. And some in Bridges for the same reasons. Neither having anything to do with the time of tip.

I believe the Suns/Clippers game stays somewhat close. Especially if the Clippers guys are out. I think Rubio, Bridges, Oubre, Saric, Ayton is still a solid lineup.

High usage guys on both sides are in play IMO, Minnesota blew them up for 117 points, so they lose quite a bit of defense with so many injuries.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Because they have bargained for reducing the number of years in the draft forever. It used to be like 16 rounds. They prefer that players be free agents. The owners have been able to keep the current system in place with two rounds for the last several negotiations for competitive balance reasons.

They are now also trying to unionize the G league. I’m sure they will try to limit the size of the G-league draft as well.

There’s not even a point in having more than 2 rounds. Most 2nd rounders don’t even make it past 2-3 years, some don’t even get signed at all. If there were 3 rounds, you would just have more of these guys so I think it’s better they play them in summer league and then teams can bid on the good ones (like Paschall).

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Trae we bad vs the Knicks last year for whatever reason. And in narrative filled Madison Square Garden? 36 and 27 DK points. You could combine those efforts and it probably wouldn’t be necessary tonight at his price

Trae Young 60 real points you heard it here first.

• monarch

I can’t believe Lonzo is chalk tonight

• JSteele

@monarch said...

I can’t believe Lonzo is chalk tonight

There is a better play tonight that rhymes with Lonzo

• superstars92

So interesting, Vuc may not be as high owned as I expected at first….now he becomes more interesting of a choice. I guess his ceiling isn’t high but his floor is so high for that price.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

There is a better play tonight that rhymes with Lonzo

He would become a really good play. I’d have to see how many Lakers I’d feel comfortable playing with Rondo as my third favorite Laker

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

So interesting, Vuc may not be as high owned as I expected at first….now he becomes more interesting of a choice. I guess his ceiling isn’t high but his floor is so high for that price.

I’m seeing 12 percent

• superstars92

Who rhymes with Lonzo besides Alfonzo “all I do is win Championships” McKinnie?

AD news changes a lot. I’m hoping he plays, show all the Lakers he’s a tough cookie.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

He would become a really good play. I’d have to see how many Lakers I’d feel comfortable playing with Rondo as my third favorite Laker

I would play Javale and Rondo. I don’t think LeBron is necessary tonight as you have PG and Kawhi with similar ceilings.

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Who rhymes with Lonzo besides Alfonzo “all I do is win Championships” McKinnie?

AD news changes a lot. I’m hoping he plays, show all the Lakers he’s a tough cookie.

Ronzo Mall

He invented the mall.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

I would play Javale and Rondo. I don’t think LeBron is necessary tonight as you have PG and Kawhi with similar ceilings.

LeBron would have a 60 point floor if AD sits

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.