7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

At first glance seems DK pricing is a little looser today, especially in the middle. Feeling a lot of 2 or 3 center LUs today.

• Supersharpie

@upgradetoquestionable said...

At first glance seems DK pricing is a little looser today, especially in the middle. Feeling a lot of 2 or 3 center LUs today.

Yup…KAT/Jordan for me

• Penguin3200

KAT is balling today for sure. Jimmy Buckets likely out too with a back issue, which means Lilliard and McCollum smash spot as well.

• feekdogg

Can Leonard get up to 22ish minutes? At 6k on FD, he’s really tempting.

• TeamTarek

All the Holmes for me and can wiggins finally give us x6+ ?

• jglumsic

Saric is pretty much a must play anytime Embiid is out. Give me all the Saric and Holmes.

• Isolitary18

We stackin the sixers today? Some Saric/Holmes/Simmons…. feels … so… wrong… yet? So right.

• Njsum1

@Penguin3200 said...

KAT is balling today for sure. Jimmy Buckets likely out too with a back issue, which means Lilliard and McCollum smash spot as well.

Towns DK price is nice, so he’s worth some run here, yet I’m not confident in the play, especially if Butler plays. If he sits, I like the play a little more, yet if towns is going to be popular I’d probably look to Teague a little more, if Butler sits.

Also….fantastic slate tonight, win lose or draw, if you love DFS hoops, you gotta love this slate.

• Njsum1

@jglumsic said...

Saric is pretty much a must play anytime Embiid is out. Give me all the Saric and Holmes.

This has historically been accurate. To the well once more we go.

• MrPerfekt7

At first glance give me Towns/Paul/Jordan/Udoh as a core and some exposure from LAL/GSW game. Thoughts?

• Theguy49503

hopes that kristaps porzingis is out so i can fire up beasley

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

At first glance give me Towns/Paul/Jordan/Udoh as a core and some exposure from LAL/GSW game. Thoughts?

another good cheap filler is mickey, He should still see a good run tonight against a worse rebounding team

• ppierce

you can easily fit Durant and Westbrook in your DK LUs with all the Philly value.

• jglumsic

Liking me some Kemba tonight price is getting down there for him. In a great matchup too

• underdawgs

Kemba in the garden. It’s real.

• colb24

Lonzo … whose guarding him tonight he’ll flirt with a triple double in a solid pace game.

• bucherpsu08

@underdawgs said...

Kemba in the garden. It’s real.

He’s gonna be very lonely there tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Liking me some Kemba tonight price is getting down there for him. In a great matchup too

First PG I plugged into my first LU build lol. Need him to go for a 50 burger tonight! His price is RIGHT

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

First PG I plugged into my first LU build lol. Need him to go for a 50 burger tonight! His price is RIGHT

Plus at the garden!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Donovan Mitchell, Milos, Ingram, CP3. So many players…so little roster spots lol

• TeamTarek

@elving188 said...

dragic at 6k vs dennis def seems a no brainer but damn he sucked all season long so i prolly go with kemba aswell

• bucherpsu08

Guys, the game is in Charlotte, not NY.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bucherpsu08 said...

Guys, the game is in Charlotte, not NY.

That is correct. Doesn’t change anything for me

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

So easy to have that late night hammer tonight! Tons of guys in play from that game.

• colb24

anyone got word on Favors… Udoh still would see 20+ mins right ? Favors needs a sub if he starts? asking for a friend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).