7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -2.5 ) at Atlanta ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 11.5 ) at San Antonio ( -11.5 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bay101

10 pts away from winning 150,000 tonight ended with 4 k. Almost

• zigger77

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@HandlesUp said...

Sadly ended up placing second for the WFBBC ticket, but I won’t complain since it’s a 31k night for me.

Nice man

• DirkDigglerz

Easy night… Nights like this is why I love BBall DFS

• Dirt_Lavert

@yisman said...

just missed taking down a few pick’em GPPs

Holy smokes that one dude crushed! That is tough man. Half a point.

I lost by .04 once on LOL (1 CS is .02). Thought that was pretty brutal, was similar where I lost in a bunch of contests to the same lu.

Sucks tho man! You’ll get em tomorrow. You seem to mash the pickems ayy

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

332 on FD & just barely cashed haha, knew it would be one of those nights. LOL at whoever said the cash line would be low earlier on the thread.

High scoring for sure. I had 314 and missed cash line by 7 still. Congrats to all you winners.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Bay101 said...

Yo man I was watching that contest all night. Saw your name creep up and I recognized it from the thread.

Always rooting for the RG thread people! Was pretty hectic at the end there. Seemed like Piano_Club was at the top and then OT happened then he fell a bunch.

• Dfspacman

Damn, I needed another OT..Best lineup 335, I would take $100 profit

• scott33

@HandlesUp said...

Sadly ended up placing second for the WFBBC ticket, but I won’t complain since it’s a 31k night for me.

U take down another GPP? I know u won the Monster a few nights ago.. Regardless congrats!

• Dfspacman

With a Robin Lopez dud scored 335, not too many Center’s did well tonite, the Lopez Bros 13.75 DK points each

• chronoxiong

330.50 to get minimum gpp cash and win all the games I was in! Phew! I say that because I was able to overcome my PFs and Center picks because I had Blazemore’s 53.5 fdp game and Richardson’s 47.3 fdp game. Thank god! I would have been crying if I didn’t have those two.

• tonytone1908

That moment on DK when you check H2H with the winner and there’s only 1 or 2 guys different, you know just how close you were. Especially since you liked both those guys better and kick yourself for them not being in yours. Praying for a Santa Slam Merry Christmas. Santa ain’t given me jack in years, it’s time to pay up!

• DirkDigglerz

MOOD :)

• tonytone1908

@Bay101 said...

I’m happy with my buck and a quarter from the QA

• Bay101

Finished 22 in the millimaker last week. Ugg. Thinking of firing a lineup in the $1500. This Sunday. Never played a contest that big before though

• Bay101

Had $8 in my DK account 3 weeks ago. Got lucky

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@scott33 said...

U take down another GPP? I know u won the Monster a few nights ago.. Regardless congrats!

Yeah, placed second in the FD Monster this time. Funny thing is, I was going enter a whole different line up, but then I forgot to hit “save entries”, so my line up that I made from yesterday was entered. The new line would’ve done well too., but not as well. It all worked out though.

• yisman

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Holy smokes that one dude crushed! That is tough man. Half a point.

I lost by .04 once on LOL (1 CS is .02). Thought that was pretty brutal, was similar where I lost in a bunch of contests to the same lu.

Sucks tho man! You’ll get em tomorrow. You seem to mash the pickems ayy

yeah, I love pick’ems

cheers

• Bay101

RotoGrinders Premium finally came through for me this week.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

330.50 to get minimum gpp cash and win all the games I was in! Phew! I say that because I was able to overcome my PFs and Center picks because I had Blazemore’s 53.5 fdp game and Richardson’s 47.3 fdp game. Thank god! I would have been crying if I didn’t have those two.

Good job

• tristanwolf

won 1 k in the 3$ dunk.great night

• scott33

@tristanwolf said...

won 1 k in the 3$ dunk.great night

Congrats!

• Alphamed

Scored 349.25 on DK in my best lineup. Wish i had entered in some bigger entry contests but i can’t complain for a newbie. This was one of those nights to just eat the chalk and not get fancy lol. Wished Ball finished that layup in overtime…… would have paid off Xmas gifts for my girl and parents LOL oh well.

• frUnk

And I learned a valuable lesson last night, sometimes you got to eat the mega value chalk and roll with it, even if you have to cram 4-5 value chalk in your lineup.

• MrPerfekt7

@frUnk said...

And I learned a valuable lesson last night, sometimes you got to eat the mega value chalk and roll with it, even if you have to cram 4-5 value chalk in your lineup.

Facts. I went 100% Westbrook and definitely had KD. I generally don’t get caught in the studs but last night had too much value to pick from

• coldjeanz

Managed to hit 330 on FD with both Harden and Barton shitting the bed…didn’t cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).