• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Okla City ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) —- T: 195
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Denver ( -8.5 ) —- T: 202.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Not sure how you don’t take Westy in this slate. He is virtually a lock for 50 FD points with a ceiling of 75 this game. A few good centers to go with but I’m rolling with Dwight. Today a DFS day?

GL today.

• jdog32310

Plug Westbrook and wall in and find the value plays

• S7ubs

Seth Curry seems to be in play.
    Drummond seems to be a good play today. Wall is getting to the price where I may just fade. Played him every single night he plays this season it seems. He’s finally almost 10k. He still will get 5x value but I just don’t think he gets much more

Scratch that. Westy is almost 13k on DK. I’m playing wall over him.

• S7ubs

@jdog32310 said...

Plug Westbrook and wall in and find the value plays

I get that it’s a small slate but do really want to use half of your salary for 130 points? And 130 might be on the high side

• jdog32310

not liking many of the other top options at other positions. Milsap, Butler, George

• S7ubs

@jdog32310 said...

not liking many of the other top options at other positions. Milsap, Butler, George

Yeah I hear you. I haven’t taken a deep look into the slate but damn it’s tough to cough up that salary for those 2. FWIW: Westbrook is very far down on my model and every pro model on Fantasy Labs

• dreusche

@jdog32310 said...

What’s not to like about Paul George tonight? High total, Wizards defense is pretty bad, and George killed them last year.

• dp33071

I will be rolling out westbrooke in half my lineups. Going balanced the other half. I can see both sides of the argument on RWB. He is going up against the Hawks, who he put up 67 against them a couple weeks ago, while Schroder put up 38. Food for thought

• dp33071

@jdog32310 said...

I think Wiggins and Gortat are in good spots. They have some nice punt value on this slate as well

• Tuner1984

I’m going to roll with a Schroder and Teague PG line up tonight, and I’m going back and stacking Butler and Wade.

• jdog32310

PF is tough…I like morris and thinking about thaddeus young but he has been soo bad lately

• monarch

Butler will be in all my LU but George, Wiggins and Barnes are appealing at their prices as well on FD.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

on a cold streak boys… updated the blog:

https://rotogrinders.com/profiles/jon2anderson/blog-posts

anyways it’s going to be an extremely slow week at work so I’m ready to devote some serious hours into research and getting some of this money back. Let’s do it!

• gausman7

Gortat’s usage is 13.7%. With Oubre concussed, the bet is they won’t put out the small lineup that has been killing Gortat’s value. Just feel there are too many mouths to feed in Washington and have a hard time counting on Gortat. Much more comfortable playing Marquief if I am looking for a Washington big.

Assuming the Westbrook fade…which from a math standpoint I find it virtually not to do at $12,800 on draftkings (5x value is 64 points!, 6x value is 76.8 points!)

Teague and Schroeder look great, but I love Bledsoe as the contrarian play. He has looked awful the last two games, but this is uptempo against a team that is mediocre against the point guard. Talk me out of it!!!

• bangthedrummond

Beast KAT Lavine.

I look for the Pistons to get out of their funk and come out fire. I know rjax is feeling some of it since his return – they haven’t been so good. But he’s not very good when he goes too hard so I don’t think I can play him.

Bledsoe is intriguing, is there a more volitale player in the game? Always a low floor/high ceiling.

I smell an OT game or 2 tonight…early game perhaps?

Anyway, gotta stick to my rule of 5 games or less = Westbrook locked in.

• BUFUu2

I will be doing one with westy going to also try to do a 2 game stack and see how it does and a balanced one

• BUFUu2

also I don’t like wall’s price for the first time i will be fading him

• KMac

Pistons are a mess since Reggie Jackson returned. Hard to figure them out now – it seems no one in particular has benefited from the lineup change. It was reported they had a team meeting after their last loss and the issue of “touches” was at the heart of it. Let the guessing game begin.

• S7ubs

@BUFUu2 said...

also I don’t like wall’s price for the first time i will be fading him

He has exceeded 50+ points like 90% of the time this year. And 75 once. Even at 9700, he still has a good shot of gettin 5-6x. I personally hate Schroeder and Teague so that’s why I will play wall

• IronMonkey415

Going with a Trio of Wall, Schroder and Bledsoe as my PG on Draftkings.

• hanezg

What an ugly slate…

• jared2390

What is the appeal of a guy priced $10k+ going for 5x their salary? Is it more of a cash game strategy? It just seems like if you are going for a huge GPP score and one of these guys only goes for 5x its puts you in such a big hole. Like if RWB tonight goes for 5x and 64 fps that sounds great, but the rest of your lineup could go for 6x and your total score would still only be 287.

Do most people do it as a safe cash game play? Because 287 sounds nice for cash, but it’s crazy how a guy going for 64 fps can put such a cap on upside when you do the math!

• traviswhite

Look at all those same lineups sitting in 4th https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/34970636?uc=614678231

• rawshadtx0503

Just depends. I don’t think anyone should have 100% exposure to RWB.

However, just in case he goes for 70 or more FPs, that could turn into a black hole for the rest of your lineups.

He’s also in a GREAT spot against the Hawks and no Oladipo too. Hard to fade him completely.

• JSteele

I’m back with my play of the day.

Bradley Beal at 6800 on DK. 42+FPTs today for 6x+.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).