NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frUnk

I’m on the toilet at work, researching the slate, who’s the hot locks for tonight?

• superjon

STud combos (FD GPP)

Giannis/Wall (2)
    Giannis/James (2)
    Cousins/Wall (1)
    Cousins/Davis (1)

• zigger77

Sac has a b2b so the old guys could get good minutes then sit tomorrow but who knows.

• monarch

@zigger77 said...

Sac has a b2b so the old guys could get good minutes then sit tomorrow but who knows.

I like Z-Bo off a bunch of rest vs PHI who is on a B2B and will be without Booker. He should have a field day with Saric and then Holmes.

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

I like Z-Bo off a bunch of rest vs PHI who is on a B2B and will be without Booker. He should have a field day with Saric and then Holmes.

is embid still out

• jglumsic

Running a lebron/Abc stack and a cousins/davis stack and calling it a day lol.

• 7klub06

We playing Lebron or no

• monarch

@BUFUu2 said...

is embid still out

No but Embiid will not be guarding him and Z-Bo went 20/7 in the first meeting this season.

• Theguy49503

what Kings besides Z-Bo are in play

• superjon

@Theguy49503 said...

Hield, Temple, and WCS

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

No but Embiid will not be guarding him and Z-Bo went 20/7 in the first meeting this season.

yea i know that i was just nervous for a sec because i am playing him,,,,, I think i am going to fade the studs today in most my lineups run with wall embid and beal those 3 should all still get roung 45-50 dk points and a lot cheaper.. Beal play a lot better with wall in…

• 7klub06

@jglumsic said...

Running a lebron/Abc stack and a cousins/davis stack and calling it a day lol.

You not gonna run it back with a ABC Boogie stack

• bucherpsu08

Locking in Wall, Bledsoe and ABC and going from there.

• BUFUu2

@Theguy49503 said...

I am keeping an eye on the fox news if he is out i will have my share of hill…..and some frank but if he plays ill avoid all of them…. which i think he will play i am just hoping he isn’t

• monarch

AD should crush…Three days rest, going against Markieff and Mike Scott who has zero chance of checking him. Mike Scott will bust today

• jglumsic

@7klub06 said...

You not gonna run it back with a ABC Boogie stack

Got one of those too lol.

• jglumsic

Otto Porter price is finally low enough where im gonna consider playing him.

• tmarohl

@jglumsic said...

Otto Porter price is finally low enough where im gonna consider playing him.

He didn’t practice yesterday as he has a bad hip.

• jglumsic

@tmarohl said...

He didn’t practice yesterday as he has a bad hip.

Ahh good to know. Missed that news.

• michaelpmurphy08

ABC stack?

• Poole954

I will win 100k tonight…(I tell myself this every time I play hopefully it comes true)

• upgradetoquestionable

Thinking ABC/Glass/Embiid and value LU.

• Njsum1

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Thinking ABC/Glass/Embiid and value LU.

Where is the value? I see some cheap players, yet very little value. I know on a short slate in order to win a GPP you’re probably going to have to cram these high priced players in your lineup then mix and match some scrubs and hope you hit the right combo. However, unless I see some value open up, I’m going balanced here and will take a decent cash on a trashy slate like this one.

• monarch

I like Rondo tonight….rest, pace, UK vs UK 1v1 matchup with Wall and the price is right..

• frUnk

Damn Jake Gyllenhaal and Bogdanovic look so similar lol. Maybe Jake is Bog? Or is Bog Jake? Is this a sign to play him tonight, now that this thought crossed my mind?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.