NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

Everyone sleeping on Gortat tonight

• Tnjkoch221

Ugh. Wish booker was out. Makes Holmes less appealing

• gillio

Best play $3400 or under? Thinking Nelson, Koufus, or Miller

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@gregsl said...

Off topic slightly but has there ever been a player in the NBA that was treated with such kid gloves early in his career due to injury that had a long, healthy career? Especially big men with foot and back problems. I mean, does anyone see Joel Embiid as a star in the NBA in 10 years? It’s gotta be 50-50 at best.

Not so much the kid gloves situation but guys have had similar foot issue and overcome then.

Big Z missed most of like 4 years with foot issues and overcame them.

• dmbtrip2004

Otto Porter out…thank god

• jimmypogue

otto porter out as well

• BUFUu2

@gillio said...

Best play $3400 or under? Thinking Nelson, Koufus, or Miller

Nelson is the only safe bet man least you know he will get ya between 15-25

• fpsnba

I am very surprised that Vegas still have WAs as the favorite with Otto out.

If you are in Vegas and have extra money to bet, please put on New Orleans!

• Brian7479

No word on Porter yet? If he’s out I feel Oubre is closest thing to a must have at his price. But then I feel Etwaun could have a good game without Porter defending him, no?

• Brian7479

Just saw the Porter news. Etwaun or Oubre? Or both? FD

• Alphamed

Middleton or Bledsoe tonight?

• jdd2020

Anyone play on Draft. I have a bunch of teams with Cousins. Embid owners can’t be happy with the news. Center so thin there tonight. Hope Cousins pays off.

• TeamTarek

booker playing is tilting af

• chronoxiong

I’m not liking Holmes anymore with Booker T playing. One of those frontcourt guys are going to play little mins. Amir is one of them but someone else has to lose minutes too.

• gaelicgirl

@sholden said...

Why would this hurt Simmons – that makes zero sense.

Just going off of general impressions from watching them, nothing tools or stats based. Simmons doesn’t seem to be a good shooter and he won’t have Embiid to feed him lobs (and vice versa) + without Embiid SAC can focus more on stopping Simmons + pace down game just makes me not like Simmons tonight. But I’m sure you’re right and Simmons is a better pick without Embiid.

• UTEstevanB

RIchaun/Beal OR Love/Temple?

• gregsl

LOL Fanduel with damage control on D Wade, giving him a GTD now for no reason.

• BUFUu2

shit even at 5k it seems like you are playing a punt play

• richfinn97

I have a weird feeling Jeff Green goes off tn

• Petergunz82

@TicketRaven said...

Is Wall really ready to surpass value 6x or 7x on DK’s? I’m hesitant to play that. Anyone else?

He’ll probably have his typical 48 DK pts and not pay off his 8800 tag

• draggin49

Anyone on rondo for a cheaper guard?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

He’ll probably have his typical 48 DK pts and not pay off his 8800 tag

Ill sign up right now for 48 points for 8800 on a 3 game slate.

• BUFUu2

well i am all reconstructed for this slate now in another 10 mins ill go and redo everything to fit the next news that breaks

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Just going off of general impressions from watching them, nothing tools or stats based. Simmons doesn’t seem to be a good shooter and he won’t have Embiid to feed him lobs (and vice versa) + without Embiid SAC can focus more on stopping Simmons + pace down game just makes me not like Simmons tonight. But I’m sure you’re right and Simmons is a better pick without Embiid.

I agree with you .. and from watching the games personally the flow isn’t the same. This is from the hip here but i’m sure simmons has put out 1-2 duds with embiid out. I think this game favors the mid range-three point shooters.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Ill sign up right now for 48 points for 8800 on a 3 game slate.

Agreed plus just knowing the upside is there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).