NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

76ers are not even close to a playoff team without Embiid. Hope you guys grabbed that SAC ML +320

• KindGuy

Really terrible night all around for DFS.

• MrPerfekt7

WTF John henson

• roach62

@7klub06 said...

Man Nelson was the trap, should’ve stayed on Bayless. Always go with ya first mind. I was sold by the hype 🧐

i didnt understand that “rotation” either…

Rondo got “hurt” or sore whatever u wanna call it…and Jameer got “hot” for a quick minute or 2…then instead of running out the half..he gets subbed out for Ian Clark did nothing…

Rondo starts 2nd half…does nothing…Jameer comes back in only plays handful of minutes…and is then subbed right back out for Clark..who..finished doing nothing…

weird weird coaching decisions tonight

• scott33

Easily gonna cash my Lebron/ABC LU with 19.4 combined FDpts from TJ & Nelson. If I go Calderon/Mason instead I’d have a great chance of taking down this GPP. Man what could’ve been.. John Henson is killing the Cavs.

• roach62

@coldjeanz said...

Am I gonna get a complete no show from Korver? Wtf is going on

well he bricked his handful of shots and picked up 3 PF in 1st half..so maybe lol

• superstars92

It’s amazing how bad NO is given they have 2 top 10 NBA players (from objective ratings although I disagree about Cousins), another All-Star caliber player in Holiday (former All-Star and he has All-Star numbers without AD), an aging veteran in Rondo but who can still put up triple doubles, and a decent number 5 option in Moore who can shoot well.

Either this means their fit is terrible, their coaching is terrible, or a player like Cousins isn’t really as good as he’s advertised.

• tylerphohman

Lebron without a rebound almost ending the 3rd lol

• MrPerfekt7

@scott33 said...

Easily gonna cash my Lebron/ABC LU with 19.4 combined FDpts from TJ & Nelson. If I go Calderon/Mason instead I’d have a great chance of taking down this GPP. Man what could’ve been.. John Henson is killing the Cavs.

Once in a lifetime career for him to do that smdh

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

Cousins isn’t really as good as he’s advertised.

bingo.

• Lathum

@superstars92 said...

Actually Covington had a very good game from a “theoretical” standpoint. I think you just were super unlucky if you had him. Covington’s theoretical score is probably around 45 FPs tonight.

sweet

Don’t tell my wife that I am going to theoretically go do hookers and blow tonight with the theoretical winnings from my Covington lineups.

• feekdogg

@Benf15harp said...

On a side note: can anyone else believe that Derek Harper is getting his number retired?

You could argue that he’s one of the 5 best Mavs in franchise history, as hard as that is to believe.

• zline34

@superstars92 said...

It’s amazing how bad NO is given they have 2 top 10 NBA players (from objective ratings although I disagree about Cousins), another All-Star caliber player in Holiday (former All-Star and he has All-Star numbers without AD), an aging veteran in Rondo but who can still put up triple doubles, and a decent number 5 option in Moore who can shoot well.

Either this means their fit is terrible, their coaching is terrible, or a player like Cousins isn’t really as good as he’s advertised.

Their fit on the same court is horrendous. The only one worse I can think of is Butler/Wiggins.

• scott33

@Lathum said...

sweet

Don’t tell my wife that I am going to theoretically go do hookers and blow tonight with the theoretical winnings from my Covington lineups.

hehe :)

• yisman

@yisman said...

Looks like I hit the nut low or something with all the busts/injuries

Fox+Redick+Rondo=like 23 points in my only lineup

I got 189.25 and all my players played somewhat, and I used the entire cap.

hard to pull off a score like that

last place in my double ups, it looks like

I didn’t use anyone from CLE/MIL so that’s my final score pending stat adjustments

• damionismyname

@7klub06 said...

WTF John henson

every time I look at espn live scores John Henson is scoring. wtf!

• Lathum

Yahoo doing a real shitty job tonight of updating stats

• BBWC_10

Looking at some of the Pro’s single entry lineups I have come to the conclusion that they suck also. I’m beating most of them and that is with Nelson in my LU. Who just so happens to be the guy all the Pro’s touted today and I put him in as a punt, I could of put just about anybody in there who would of done better. I guess I would just feel less pissed if I chose the DUD. As I said this morning, this slate sucked and as long as Love continues to chip in I will win some money.

• scott33

Sitting at 20th in the $3 FD GPP with Lebron, ABC & Henson going. Need Henson to come back in & ball out since everyone else has Lebron/ABC.

• tonytone1908

@BBWC_10 said...

Looking at some of the Pro’s single entry lineups I have come to the conclusion that they suck also. I’m beating most of them and that is with Nelson in my LU. Who just so happens to be the guy all the Pro’s touted today and I put him in as a punt, I could of put just about anybody in there who would of done better. I guess I would just feel less pissed if I chose the DUD. As I said this morning, this slate sucked and as long as Love continues to chip in I will win some money.

I don’t understand the love for Jameer today. From games I’ve actually watched I seem to remember him being more of a slashing toward the rim, almost like Rondo, kind of guy and didn’t see him getting many shots up with Brow and Boogie in his way.

Curious. Did the touts ACTUALLY play him or no?

• MrPerfekt7

Need this night to end now so I can keep my change

• Lathum

NEed Giannis to come back in and finish strong

• Dfspacman

Scared of opening the draftkings app and seeing my lineups far from the cashline…

• blackdirkdiggler

$20 mil a year for jr smith…bum!

• bhodgman

Is Lebron F’ING done for the night!?!?#E#Q#@@!#!@# My god…. I am cursed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).