NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

About 2 weeks ago, I thought I’d invest $600 and try max entering on FanDuel in their $4 GPP. That night (very first time ever max entering) I got 6th place and won $6500+ total. I thought to myself… “well shit, this is going to be easy”… but well, after max entering nearly every night since then I am now nearly back to where I started haha. Not quite as easy as I thought!

the definition of a donkey move

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Bruh, bankroll management. You should have deposited like 95% of that in your bank and just played with the rest lol.

What do you mean? Are you saying max entering like chipotle and papa gates doesn’t automatically make you money???? I was lied to!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

What do you mean? Are you saying max entering like chipotle and papa gates doesn’t automatically make you money???? I was lied to!

I have a dream…

• neccos

Looking at this slate, I immediately saw cavs/bucks as my go to stack, but the more I’ve been f’ing around with lineups, the more I like a balanced approach. My first crack at a lineup was pairing Giannis/Lebron on FD. Then I threw in Love and had enough cash for literally one more decent play. Anything after that was hoping and praying guys like Crowder, Nelson, Korver would all go off. Again, I’m on FD. The approach I’m taking tonight is taking one of the big guys from cavs/bucks and trying to balance out the rest of the LU. Contrary to last night, the value is garbage tonight and the pricing has been worked perfectly to make you choose garbage if you’re going to stack heavyweights.

• JimmyTango

@superjon said...

Hield, Temple, and WCS

• dobrador

Has anyone else noticed points on draftkings being taken away off of players while they are in the locker room. I lost 5.5 points off of KAT last night, while he was in the locker room.

• dmbtrip2004

ZBO going to win someone caasshhh

• Panther85

Beal is a must play tonight. SG’s dominate the Pelicans. They have like zero perimeter D

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Panther85 said...

Beal is a must play tonight. SG’s dominate the Pelicans. They have like zero perimeter D

Jrue isn’t that bad of a defender. Must play is a stretch 0_o

• Pdirty70

Who is ABC lol

• TrustinthePlan

@neccos said...

Looking at this slate, I immediately saw cavs/bucks as my go to stack, but the more I’ve been f’ing around with lineups, the more I like a balanced approach. My first crack at a lineup was pairing Giannis/Lebron on FD. Then I threw in Love and had enough cash for literally one more decent play. Anything after that was hoping and praying guys like Crowder, Nelson, Korver would all go off. Again, I’m on FD. The approach I’m taking tonight is taking one of the big guys from cavs/bucks and trying to balance out the rest of the LU. Contrary to last night, the value is garbage tonight and the pricing has been worked perfectly to make you choose garbage if you’re going to stack heavyweights.

Agreed, I will only have one lineup with an AD/LBJ stack. The value is real dart throw tonight and if you don’t land on triple 20 you aren’t going to win anything. I think balanced is the way to go and hopefully somehow the bigs stay in check.

I was just looking at McConnell for value and I see that he got 29 minutes in the last matchup with the Kings and that was with a full compliment of players for the Sixers. Koufos had a good game in that one too off the bench.

• xat3x

Is LeBron ever going get tired of carrying this team?

• xat3x

I think Giannas crew is more likely to step up than lebrons. I could be wrong Giannas loves playing against lebron

• jglumsic

@xat3x said...

IT is back soon lol but gotta keep goin lebron for now cause he has been on a terror.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Seems like a . . .

kind of night

• NarrowJ

@elving188 said...

the definition of a donkey move

Tell me ‘bout it. Learned that lesson the hard way. I was one of the “max entering = automatic GPP wins” people until I actually tried doing it.

• Panther85

@elving188 said...

Jrue isn’t that bad of a defender. Must play is a stretch 0_o

Guards tear up NO. Must play may be a stretch, but Beal has been lighting it up since Wall has been back.

• NarrowJ

@zigger77 said...

Haha yeah, it’s not so easy as people think!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Pdirty70 said...

Who is ABC lol

new phone who dis

• kps3205s

@Pdirty70 said...

Who is ABC lol

Giannis

• TrustinthePlan

@xat3x said...

Keep in mind, Love actually had a better stat line vs the Bucks than Bron did last time they played a month ago.

• upgradetoquestionable

This is a surprisingly fun and challenging 3 game slate.

• billholler

@NoLimits0 said...

How can you not choose AD? 10.1k against a crappy defensive team? Sign me up. It’s not his turn to get injured yet.

It’s always AD’s turn to get hurt. Dude farted one time and was out 2 weeks with a pulled groin.

• txdave41

@upgradetoquestionable said...

This is a surprisingly fun and challenging 3 game slate.

I don’t think I’ve ever once cashed good in a 3 game slate. What’s so fun about everyone picking the same guys?

• Jdmjon

I always have a hard time picking the scrubs and sleepers any tips on what to look at??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).