7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Yesterday was too easy was 1 tweak away. love Russ and Harden today..

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wasn’t easy for me. I stacked the wrong game.

• miggs6876

Wasn’t easy for me. I stacked the wrong game. Well, you have to do better than that. Isn’t that stating the obvious about WB and Harden. Both are match proof…..

• superjon

Starting with Butler.

• scott33

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m liking them the most on Yahoo simply bc I like the value at F & C. I’ll still have some ABC, AD & Embiid but more Russ & Harden. I’m gonna game stack OKC-SAC in a couple & also do a Jazz-GS stack. I remember watching them play to start the season, that game was an absolute barn burner.

• monarch

Is it Darius Miller turn to volume shoot threes against the Bucks?

• superjon

Crossing off players from the following teams

IND
    TOR
    PHO
    WAS
    UTA
    MEM
    POR

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP

Dare I play 3 players over $11,000? You can actually play 3 today with a lineup that doesn’t look horrible. Looking like a beast and bums day, especially with that lowest score dropped deal.

• Kmasonbx

I don’t see how the Pels keep this game close. They have 4 above average players, 1 average player and a bunch of fringe NBA players and 3 of the 5 legit NBA players are out. People are going to flock to AD and Jrue and this could easily be a 3 quarter game.

• Jeddy3

The key to the night will be if you dare to go back to the Kings well. I will have a heavy dose of Bjelica and Fox.

• kingmalice9

Durant is only $9,200 on FD… am i missing something

• Sham13

Logic would dictate that if CLE could beat IND then the spread of 12 against CHA is a bit harsh. I’m wondering if that game stays close enough for Kemba to smash tonight.

• scott33

@Jeddy3 said...

The key to the night will be if you dare to go back to the Kings well. I will have a heavy dose of Bjelica and Fox.

Definitely going back to the well

• Tribefan18

@Sham13 said...

Logic would dictate that if CLE could beat IND then the spread of 12 against CHA is a bit harsh. I’m wondering if that game stays close enough for Kemba to smash tonight.

I see this as a game thats relatively close until the 4th. I think Kemba is one of the top 3 plays of the night. He will destroy the Cavs. Great price on draft.

• Ndepompei

What to do with Wendell Carter and Portis…

• dmbtrip2004

@Ndepompei said...

What to do with Wendell Carter and Portis…

not play them

• Sham13

I’m liking some Dennis Schroder for a bounce back game tonight.

• Sham13

Capela got priced down in a decent MU. Am I missing something?

• deepfat

Rough night last night. Probably the worst since I started about a month ago. Stars and scrubs from first look. Will probably be 100% Beard tonight.

• Njsum1

@Jeddy3 said...

Maybe, yet I think you’re on the wrong Kings. You can trust Fox, and last game was an aberration, his minutes are secure 95% of the time, yet the matchup is tough.

Bjelica is worth another try, he’s still cheap on DK and has upside. If he gets minutes, he should do well. Yet neither are the one I really want, you know what I’m saying Buddy 😉

• Njsum1

Don’t forget at least 1 Booker/Kyrie stack

• kbsktbll88

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe, yet I think you’re on the wrong Kings. You can trust Fox, and last game was an aberration, his minutes are secure 95% of the time, yet the matchup is tough.

Bjelica is worth another try, he’s still cheap on DK and has upside. If he gets minutes, he should do well. Yet neither are the one I really want, you know what I’m saying Buddy 😉

Buddy on the road > Buddy at home

• dominicanpapi

Who’s sitting from the Warriors that they’re only 3 point favorites?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Yahoo and DK look very differently today. If you go “balanced” at Yahoo playing and try to play that lineup at DK I have like 3.9K left for the last 2 spots lol The lineup is 9.8K over the cap!!!

I feel I am in for a trap… How does Joe Harris stay around min there?! We are in for a rude awakening there.

• Ace15

Monster slate…first names that jump off the page for me are Lauri/Dunn. Man I love me some Lauri and Dunn. Also, HUGE let down spot for CLE after monster victory yesterday. They have a high chance of getting blown out on the end of a B2B, which means I love me some Malik Monk @3300, maybe even some bridges. I will also go back to Nwaba, something like NWaba/Monk + Studs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).