7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jasonresno

lmao. bamba at 46% in the $3 GPP on fduel

• P0key

FD $1 single entry DJ is 2.3%
    Mo Bamba 41.3%

Hope DJ can get me 30 fp lol

• dolphinkick182

Dang! 10 free tickets into the $9 legendary on FD tonight and I didn’t see it till I got home after work 1 minute before lock. Had just enough time to import them into my dummy line-up which of course looks like a dummy made it. FML! $2.50 down the drain.

• DfsBopBooth

@Epignosis said...

In my $100 cash game: D.J. Augustin- 40.9%
    In my tournaments: D.J. Augustin- 10.3%

I don’t normally lock in players, but Augustin and Bamba I didn’t think twice about.

Love DJ on yahoo and DK, but too expensive on FD

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

100% Bamba across 40 Line ups.

I have 96 percent on DK, 88 percent on FD. GL us!

• monarch

Bamba and Birch give LMA and Poeltl the flu, game goes small…Gordon hangs a 60 burger.

• hcassidy

So in 4 pt play I have Aldridge and Blossomgame at 1.4 and .4%, here is to a ‘Smash night’.

• SkateFiend

The Kings coach (I think his name is Jaguar or something) will probably will pull Shumpert out of the Injured list and play him for 40 minutes. Yogi Ferrell will serve as the water boy.

• Bigb1485

@BerkeleyBoss said...

These Yahoo tournaments are juicy, yall! $10 buy in, 200k guaranteed with only 12,415 entrants.

Basically a half price buy-in

I dont know if its that the scoring systems are the same but i sucked on fanduel nba and cant cash on yahoo either…only ever had success on DK

• byo34

Jaylen Brown starting.. Yay Rozier :)

• BerkeleyBoss

@Bigb1485 said...

I dont know if its that the scoring systems are the same but i sucked on fanduel nba and cant cash on yahoo either…only ever had success on DK

Yeah, it’s the same as Fanduel, but it’s hard to be a losing player, when Yahoo is generously putting up almost 40% of the prizepool!

• DirkDigglerz

Wow Mudiay only 5% owned

• cpp214

• TheWhiteMamba

Jimmy Buckets 100% exposure! Let’s gooo!

• Bigb1485

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Yeah, it’s the same as Fanduel, but it’s hard to be a losing player, when Yahoo is generously putting up almost 40% of the prizepool!

Ive only played a handful of lineups so maybe its jist variance but i havent been close to cashing and have been doing well on DK

• Petergunz82

Damn RHJ starting

• Jake69381

Butler only 10 percent owned at 7500 on FanDuel…. I love it

• jess701

won $80 on dk the other night with only $8.00 only been on dk for a week

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

Super heavy on E’Twaun Moore. Way more Middleton then ABC. Way more Boucher then Monroe. 50/50 on Harden/Westbrook. Tons of Bjelica and DJ Augustin. Some Embiid. Some Sexton, some Burks. Sprinkles of Kemba, Kawhi, and PG.

It will be an interesting night.

Well I guess I’ll mostly know that if I’m having a good night you are too haha. I’m 90% on bamba, 80% on moore and bjelica, and harden/westy spread over 65% of my 100 lu’s

• DirkDigglerz

Wow Bamba 54% owned.. Gotta admit he looks good early

• JSteele

@Mattak14 said...

Well I guess I’ll mostly know that if I’m having a good night you are too haha. I’m 90% on bamba, 80% on moore and bjelica, and harden/westy spread over 65% of my 100 lu’s

Also looks familiar to mine but I only did one lu tonight

• piffffffffff

Tyus Jones or Demarre carrol?

• Mattak14

@kbsktbll88 said...

• roach62

Cedi out there jacking up shots and fouling like crazy… Good job lol

• monarch

Does Rozier get 2nd a bump now?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).