7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

go k. leonard!!!!!

• roach62

I mean of still posted that and seemed disappointed he only played 8 minutes in the 1st quarter… Still an overreaction… What were u expecting?

• captainwacky

Man, I have 3 random shares of Robert williams and decent amount of theis— this could be interesting!

• TeamTarek

Fred VanVleet 0 points? ok why?

• byo34

Any time now Booker.. I have you with Kyrie now.. don’t you disappoint young man!!!

• zpa1989

well the batum play not working out. oh well, was always a risk. thought he was in a good spot for his price.

• chronoxiong

I hope Van Fleet busts tonight. Because unlike a lot of teams in the league, the Pacers play real defense.

• sports667

One of the weirder nba things is when a guy finally gets to start, plays well, gets benched after 6 or 7 minutes, his sub sucks but he doesnt get back in til 5 mins left in the half. happens all the time.

• Dfspacman

Greg Mon£Y

• rocketman828

Looks like van vleet will be my John wall tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Man, I have 3 random shares of Robert williams and decent amount of theis— this could be interesting!

Nice! I was sooo tempted to get some Theis in my life, but couldn’t do it.

• jess701

@chronoxiong said...

I hope Van Fleet busts tonight. Because unlike a lot of teams in the league, the Pacers play real defense.

not against Monroe they are not!

• moosedrool

Nance with 3 PF’s

• monarch

Robert William’s will outscore Bamba now

• Dfspacman

Kyrie going crazy

• DirkDigglerz

Wow Monroe is a beast

• Anton83

@zpa1989 said...

well the batum play not working out. oh well, was always a risk. thought he was in a good spot for his price.

lol i took a risk again last time he got me 40

• jess701

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wow Monroe is a beast

he better be sits half the season on the bench lol

• osuryanf

I thought Fournier was a good play with Vucevic out….. hahahahahahahaahaha I suck

• JSteele

Now does Mo get run in a blowout?

• RipCityRings

I faded Monroe across the board, AMA.

Wow Monroe went bananas. Damnit. Underweight. Play Isaac at same price. What a fool.

• osuryanf

San Antonio isn’t even very good this year and yet they’re beating the breaks off of Orlando in Orlando

• frozenleafz

Moose eating

• TeamTarek

@RipCityRings said...

I faded Monroe across the board, AMA.

iam with you. AMA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).