7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Wish I knew VanVleet would have more bricks than Pablo Escobar today

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Normally I’d agree. But regarding the Pelicans.. they already suck on the road when healthy. And the Bucks are one of the best teams in the league at home. Being short handed on the road and with AD being $11,600.. it’s a pretty easy fade imo.

Besides, even if the game isn’t over at half time, AD’s night could be because he’s made of glass.

FantasyLabs NBA
    ‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA
    4m4 minutes ago

Status note: Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable to return Wednesday.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Jim Eichenhofer
    (@Jim_Eichenhofer)
    Anthony Davis (illness) is questionable to return to game in Milwaukee

• DfsBopBooth

SOOOO many players having huge nights. Cash line is going to be super high and I wouldn’t be surprised if im 100 points below it

• Rolled

When all your players are on Fire but you have Glass in your lineups. Un freaking believable

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Jim Eichenhofer
    ‏Verified account @Jim_Eichenhofer
    46s46 seconds ago

Jim Eichenhofer Retweeted Jakoby

He was limping/walked gingerly off the court to the locker room, as well as when he came back to the bench briefly. The ankle was affecting him in some way, but possibly not enough to keep him out of action. But apparently the illness why he’s questionable to play again tonight

• Mattak14

That’s how I was for a while. Then couldn’t handle it so went up to 5 then 10 then 20 now I’m up to 80 lineups a night because I have such bad FOMO on players who aren’t off when I only had a few lineups haha

• kbsktbll88

Need Nance to pull off his best Westbrook impression here and stat pad a few assists to get this triple double.

• DfsBopBooth

@Mattak14 said...

That’s how I was for a while. Then couldn’t handle it so went up to 5 then 10 then 20 now I’m up to 80 lineups a night because I have such bad FOMO on players who aren’t off when I only had a few lineups haha

I see the Trey Burke play blew up on us. Down 20 and knicks have their starters in still.

• DirkDigglerz

• ELopez432

Davis youre such a twat, you ruined my lineups smh

• mbunner23

I’ve rolled my ankle so bad I was sick right after but that was a grade 3 high ankle sprain, don’t think ADs was that bad, must just have some mud butt.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have AD in 5 of 7 yahoo lineups where he is 43% owned but only in 3 of 20 in the DK $4 and 1 of 6 in the $12 (35%)…. so I guess whatever happens!

• chronoxiong

@Dfspacman said...

Wish I knew VanVleet would have more bricks than Pablo Escobar today

Pacers defense against Guards is legit. Keep that in mind for future reference. That’s why I faded VanFleet 100%.

• yisman

Glass ruined me.

And I played the $500 DKSNB satellite…

He made so much sense tonight, hence I should’ve automatically faded him. But really it doesn’t matter. That guy has my number. Had I faded he would’ve played 35 minutes.

• jess701

whats everyones points at half 150 here with westy and hield to go

• Calicapo

Wtf is up with the Brooklyn Chicago game?

One quarter’s worth of ftsy points dile the half…

Might have been too high on J Harris

• byo34

@chronoxiong said...

Pacers defense against Guards is legit. Keep that in mind for future reference. That’s why I faded VanFleet 100%.

He actually had a bunch of wide open 3s. Just missed them.

• JSteele

Hope Davis comes back after whatever Illness is keeping him on the toilet at half time

• zpa1989

LOVING the trey burke goose egg!!! LOLOL

was just a stone lock to happen right? i feel like i just had to try it.

it is what it is. always a risk with the knicks rotation. his minutes were on the rise, the matchup was fantastic, but dotson was back, maybe that disrupted things. mudiay seems to have a firm grip on the starting PG gig too. oh well.

just seems like whenever i go out on a limb in GPP and do something risky it almost never works.

• roach62

So let me get this right…

AD plays almost the WHOLE 1st quarter and dominates…. But NOW is “illness” is keeping him from finishing the game…

I call complete bullshit on that

• Calicapo

@mbunner23 said...

I’ve rolled my ankle so bad I was sick right after but that was a grade 3 high ankle sprain, don’t think ADs was that bad, must just have some mud butt.

• DfsBopBooth

@zpa1989 said...

LOVING the trey burke goose egg!!! LOLOL

was just a stone lock to happen right? i feel like i just had to try it.

it is what it is. always a risk with the knicks rotation. his minutes were on the rise, the matchup was fantastic, but dotson was back, maybe that disrupted things. mudiay seems to have a firm grip on the starting PG gig too. oh well.

just seems like whenever i go out on a limb in GPP and do something risky it almost never works.

Yep same here. Played him on FD, DK and yahoo. Im just gonna play the common sense plays, no one over 10k or under 4k unless on FD ill punt with a min.

• jayzee666

My first legit snowflake = AD. Took longer than usual tonight. Being in my LU makes everyone queasy!!
    I do have Danny Green but he is a nobody in my eyes and does not deserve my snowflake.

• FunchessOfFun

@Rolled said...

When all your players are on Fire but you have Glass in your lineups. Un freaking believable

This. So much this tonight. 😑

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).