7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

the move is to take Glass’ backup whenever he’s chalky.

• mbunner23

Hunnid percent AD!,, 4 $1,, 20 $2 Fifty/50,, 0 cash….feelin” ill. Where’s da NyQuil?? Nite nite

• RipCityRings

Robert Williams has 6 blocks and I’m pretty sure at least 5 of them were on Booker. Dude is nuts.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Nice to see FD run a 160,000 person tournament with a two game slate tomorrow night… What a joke….

DK is doing the same with a $5. DK finally does a $5 big GPP again and they run it on a 2 game slate. Ridiculous.

• RipCityRings

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Nice to see FD run a 160,000 person tournament with a two game slate tomorrow night… What a joke….

Oh god, didn’t realize tomorrow’s slate was that small. I quit FD but still have a bunch of tickets from satellites. Can’t wait to lose for the last time there.

• DirkDigglerz

Closing in to 200 with Rose Ariza Thad Young AD playing.. Westy and Bjelica still to go.. bruh AD sucks

• casper

Everyday its somthing Wall yesterday AD today i was on a good streak know i cant catch a break

• roach62

LMAO this raptors coach… Boucher active and crushed his minutes in 1st half…

Nah he can have a whole 2 minutes in 2nd half cuz gotta make sure Powell Richardson and Brown get minutes…

• keephustlincuz

Okafor going bananas.

• byo34

Oubre punt working well!!! He is a part of my NBA TV stack with Booker/Kyrie/Westbrook/Bjelica 😂

• feekdogg

He didn’t play well, but Wall at least got out there last night while obviously hungover. AD should be able to tough it out through a little explosive diarrhea. Slap on some Depends and get out there.

• FunchessOfFun

How is AD only 45% owned in my $50 single entry turbo slate?! 4 games. Such a must play and these bums are going to get rewarded lol

• kinger

AD IS BACK!!!!

• dogplayer

Brow in the game

• RipCityRings

Whoa, AD checking in.

• moosedrool

Brow is in

• mbunner23

AD back to the bench lmaooooo. This is hysterical

• stv1313

And now AD is back. Amazing.

• cpp214

Kyrie 60 burger incoming, maybe more with OT

• damionismyname

GLASS IS IN!!!!

• keephustlincuz

He had mud butt and sat on the toilet for 20 minutes. Now he is empty and feeling good.

• DirkDigglerz

AD is back
    dude will still get 70

• yisman

So Glass might end up with 20 minutes in the end?

• yisman

@DirkDigglerz said...

AD is back
    dude will still get 70

I would bet heavily against that happening.

set the over/under at 52

• JSteele

Nick Nurse is a troll of a coach, right up there with Joerger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).