7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

I’m still livid about those back to back charge calls on Turner, he was on pace for 50 at like 1% ownership.

• scott33

Lauri is killing me. Knew I should’ve went Siakam over him in cash

• Mattak14

@jayzee666 said...

My first legit snowflake = AD. Took longer than usual tonight. Being in my LU makes everyone queasy!!
    I do have Danny Green but he is a nobody in my eyes and does not deserve my snowflake.

Crackin me up šŸ˜‚

• draggin49

McCollum feels like a trap for late slate . He dropped 40 real life pts last time

• Petergunz82

McCollum or Buddy

• Dfspacman

Too late for AD

• byo34

@draggin49 said...

McCollum feels like a trap for late slate . He dropped 40 real life pts last time

He seems to always crush Memphis. I am pretty sure their game plan every time is to shut Dame down so CJ always gets his.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Why would AD come back? They are beating the Bucks without Mirotic, Elf, Randle and AD for half the game!

And we was worried blowout!

• mbunner23

Yeah that late slate Iā€™m torn between McCollum/WCS or Adams and JJJ aka foul machine

• DirkDigglerz

@yisman said...

I would bet heavily against that happening.

set the over/under at 52

30 in 4th plus OT

• JSteele

@RandysCrow said...

Why would AD come back? They are beating the Bucks without Mirotic, Elf, Randle and AD for half the game!

And we was worried blowout!

He’s gotta get his double double first then he can go back to the locker room

• RipCityRings

@byo34 said...

He seems to always crush Memphis. I am pretty sure their game plan every time is to shut Dame down so CJ always gets his.

McCollum dropped 36+ in 3 of his last 5 games vs MEM. I didn’t believe the narrative so I looked it up, two real life 40 burgers too.

• keephustlincuz

@Dfspacman said...

Too late for AD

Depends…. game is still close and abc is heating up. He could still play 24 minutes if he can control his mud butt.

• Petergunz82

@byo34 said...

Got Westy McCollum and Bjeli but can’t get myself to switch to Buddy

• cpp214

Markkanen, ugh

• Rolled

Markenson disappearing act

• draggin49

Hoping fox can bounce back. Westbrook gonna play so many mins I doubt he is playing a ton of defense lol

• Deltfish

Anyone have any insight or preference of Evan Turner or Garret Temple?

• eatmyturf23

@Pandamonious said...

You ever felt sick, but manageable, then all the sudden had to puke or get the mud butt? Especially if you been running up and down a court and sweating and getting mildly dehydrated? Not that crazy.

Just got home and saw the news. I feel that way now and haven’t been running up and down a court. Lol.

100% broken glass :)

• JSteele

I doubt Westbrook gets more minutes just because the backups are out. They will just put Diallo or Abrines or PG13 to carry the ball up the court. They won’t run Westbrook for 48 minutes just because there is no backup PGs

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Got Westy McCollum and Bjeli but can’t get myself to switch to Buddy

I have Buddy everywhere so you should feel really good about your fade!

• cjs5555

who gets bogdan’s minutes?

• JSteele

Forgot about the Dekker revenge game

• Dfspacman

Suns with Booker tho, totally different team

• Mattak14

@Deltfish said...

Anyone have any insight or preference of Evan Turner or Garret Temple?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).