7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

Glass shooting 3s every game is mystifying

• Wynter12

That Booker and Kyrie stack was pretty nice. Not mad at it.

• draggin49

Hmmmm don’t really like WCS , Adams is a good defender . But Adams is priced up to 7000 on DK. He had the monster game vs Denver but usually is below 40dk pts.
    Thoughts on center for late?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

who gets bogdan’s minutes?

Justin Jackson and, or Troy Williams. They should get the bump from Bogan and Shumpert.

• byo34

Fred VanVleet just made his 1st 3 im pretty sure.. and it was at the most needed time for his team.

Nvm he somehow made some, last time I looked he was 0/6 lol

• kbsktbll88

Paired FVV with Siakam unfortunately.

• travvis

VanVleet coming up huge at the end here. Only 10% on him, but this is fun to watch.

• mr_papageorgio

Really needed some more out of Monroe but that Ayton 50 burger makes up for it I guess, Sitting at 165 with 185 PMR on DK with Rose, Jrue, Carter Jr still going and Bjelica, Westbrook, and Collins for the triple late night hammer. Could turn out alright.

• Mattak14

@Pandamonious said...

Justin Jackson and, or Troy Williams. They should get the bump from Bogan and Shumpert.

Me on troy Williams:

• osuryanf

Looks like Glass is gonna finish the game… a lot of y’all just got your Christmas gifts early

• Pandamonious

@draggin49 said...

Hmmmm don’t really like WCS , Adams is a good defender . But Adams is priced up to 7000 on DK. He had the monster game vs Denver but usually is below 40dk pts.
    Thoughts on center for late?

Gasol with Noah out? Should get a few extra minutes.

• Petergunz82

@Unico10 said...

I have Buddy everywhere so you should feel really good about your fade!

You’re a good player so that doesn’t make me feel good.

I have Buddy too but this is potentially my best lineup

• Pandamonious

So Monroe did pull a J-Val. 16 points in the 1st quarter and finishes at 25?

• cjs5555

@Pandamonious said...

what about yogi? he’s a shooter, JJ is starting and seems likely to struggle for usage, Troy is not good

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Blame the Papageorgio Curse. It’s not jayzee level but it’s nothing to mess around with.

• Pandamonious

@cjs5555 said...

what about yogi? he’s a shooter, JJ is starting and seems likely to struggle for usage, Troy is not good

Maybe. I suppose he should get a few extra?

• Tnjkoch221

Trying to figure out who hits value on sac’s 2nd unit.

• byo34

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t want to take any credit but I did say he will take his role earlier 15 in the 1st then will fade away 😂

And this is coming from someone with Monroe in my best LU.

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

Blame the Papageorgio Curse. It’s not jayzee level but it’s nothing to mess around with.

Yeah, I’m pretty light on Monroe so I don’t mind much. Although at one point he was in all my best line ups.

• jayzee666

@osuryanf said...

Hahaha you crack me up man. Props for always keeping a good attitude and keeping the forum fun

I live the snowflake life now. I gave up wanting to win years ago when I realized what my strengths are. Every so often a NBA game that I faded will rain out and I get above the cash line.

• JSteele

@Tnjkoch221 said...

Trying to figure out who hits value on sac’s 2nd unit.

Yogi will spend more time running the point with Bogdan out so he’s a good bet

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

Benched. Turner started destroying him so the Raptors coach benched him (rightfully so, as much as it pains me to say because Monroe is in my best lineup)

• mbunner23

@osuryanf said...

Looks like Glass is gonna finish the game… a lot of y’all just got your Christmas gifts early

• travvis

@osuryanf said...

Christmas gifts early

Already did that in real life. Have won $1400 on Yahoo over the past few weeks. Bought a bunch of gifts for friends and fam, and got myself a new bowling ball. Went overboard like Kurt Russell on Yahoo tonight and need Brow to close it out strong. I’m greedy. Maybe he was playing possum? He wanted to shred his “glass” image. Maybe this was him trying to appear strong? Don’t care either way, just as long as he crushes to finish like he started.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t believe Mo even got close to Moose let alone pass him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).