7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ChristIzKing

Was i the only one that saw how Westbrook had 2 assist a layup and a rebound yet his score remained@ 71.75

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

edit: wait did you call us fam and you’re giving the fam more xmas gifts… ? :)

• tmarohl

@eatmyturf23 said...

yep. stinky slate.

I would, but I am a degenerate and have 5 or 6 tickets.

• eatmyturf23

Saw about 5 mins of OKC-SAC highlights. Talk about no defense hahaha.

wait, I found a clip…

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Saw about 5 mins of OKC-SAC highlights. Talk about no defense hahaha.

wait, I found a clip…

I couldn’t watch it. Seemed like everytime I started watching it, my score would stall. As soon as I would turn it off, my score would explode. That always seems to happen, which is why I rarely watch games I have heavy exposure to. I get too frustrated watching lol. But yeah just saw the highlights, no wonder 5 guys from that game dropped 50 burgers. Kinda easy when no one is guarding you.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

But yeah just saw the highlights, no wonder 5 guys from that game dropped 50 burgers. Kinda easy when no one is guarding you.

Yeah no kidding… :) Oh wait, here’s a Steven Adams clip…

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yeah no kidding… :) Oh wait, here’s a Steven Adams clip…

I didn’t know Boban had a twin, who is that guy?

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

I didn’t know Boban had a twin, who is that guy?

hahahaha
    7’8” Paul “Tiny” Sturgess
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTnC0RBXwws

• miggs6876

@scott33 said...

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. If the starters give me 1 more minute I take it down. Yeah Dirk should’ve played Burks there, I had him just not in that lineup. I’ll take the $500, believe it or not that’s my biggest win ever as I’m not much of a GPP guy. The family is getting some extra Christmas gifts this year! Again, thx for the support fam!

Great job bro.

• miggs6876

Here is a first for me. I only played a quick .25c gpp lineup. Scored 329 with Ibaka in my lineup. Ibaka and Skiakam were right to to each other and I thought I picked Skiakam. After slate started I saw that I rostered Ibaka. With Skiakam I would have scored 356 which still was a peanut return. Bottom line is I’m a dork.

• chronoxiong

Scored 322.20 to win all my cash games and got some GPP cash. Spent $20 and won $35 so I will take it. This was a much needed night for me as I have been struggling to find anyways to cash. Glad I overcame the Lauri and Bjelica bust too. Still happy and jealous for scott33 though. I will kill to win $500 in a GPP. Congrats to those who cashed tonight.

• depalma13

Scored 323.2 on FanDuel and didn’t cash. Missed the line by .4 points. What a waste of time and money.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Congrats scott and others!

Last night was the 1st lineups I didn’t cash on Yahoo since the promotion. 307 no cash and I’m not too mad about it since I would have never stacked that game. Last night was insane!!! On to garbage tonight but at least we won’t have a score “ceiling” night again I don’t think.

• TheWhiteMamba

Was my first time playing NBA this season. Woke up this morning pleasantly surprised to see that one of my lineups went for 370. That was good for 20th out of a $5 GPP with 3500 entries or so.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@TheWhiteMamba said...

Was my first time playing NBA this season. Woke up this morning pleasantly surprised to see that one of my lineups went for 370. That was good for 20th out of a $5 GPP with 3500 entries or so.

Congrats WhiteMamba. I was in the same contest and placed 160th with a 349.3 score. I basically tripled my entry fees last night. Even playing with house money in the $9 Layup thanks to a satellite entry (placed 1,742 out of 49,603 entries). Made $142.40 off of $41.44 in entry fees….$100.96 in PROFIT BABY!!!!!! I’ll take that any day! And congrats Scott on that GPP win over at Yahoo. Too bad I’m Canadian or I’d be playing there too! Us degenerates need to stick together.

• JayAche

That late game crushed me… I was #2 with 325pts in a $12 until that OKC/SAC game. I then Proceeded to drop 370 places and not cash… my life.

Thought harden was the play over RWB, I was wrong.

• mr_papageorgio

Tough night last night. Put up 317 on DK, 5 guys with flames and no flakes and bubbled the $100 single entry. Did cash the $4 and $12 GPPs at least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).