7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3 ) at Utah ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Petergunz82

@feekdogg said...

Or Gordon?

Or Fournier

• DirkDigglerz

Toronto have to play Chris Boucher now. lol..

He scored 47 real life points in the G League last week… he got game

https://youtu.be/uA66V4jm6VY

plays like Capela

• Ace15

My feelings about this slate from this morning to right now..

• tmarohl

I already had Poeltl as my value center on FD. Very easy to switch them all to Mo or Monroe as they are the same price.

• zpa1989

butler too cheap on FD, tempting

monroe or mo bamba on FD? baynes in play. diallo. so many cheap punts.

trey burke’s minutes on the rise? good spots for gaurds against the sixers.

chris paul dirt cheap on FD. derozan hasn’t been this cheap in a long time.

lots of decisions tonight.

• tmarohl

Contrarian build now is to pay up at Center.

• colb24

curry griffin or davis D.Russell …. ?

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Siakam is available to play, will that impact Monroe?

Monroe was a strict backup for Ibaka, he never got in the game at PF. I don’t think it will affect him that much. Chris Boucher could be a GPP pivot as well in case foul trouble/blowout. He’s one of those per minute monsters

• hobbes2d

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yesterday was too easy was 1 tweak away. love Russ and Harden today..

Kinda worried about blowouts for both TBH. Washington just played and 3 in 4. Hou could easily destroy them by the early 3rd. Sac has a few injuries which could affect their competitiveness vs OKC and they’ve played a bunch of games in the past week.

• frugal

Wow…easy to fit in Westbrook, Harden, and Giannis on Yahoo with all the value popping up.

• Njsum1

@Petergunz82 said...

Or Fournier

Ok…so we’ve mentioned Fournier, Gordon, and Mo Bamba, now that Vuc is out. All amazing plays. Don’t forget my man behind the 1 and 2’s, priced in the throw away bargain bin for 4k. Already dropped a 35🍔🍔🍔🥓 with the usage monster still playing the last time these teams faced. And who does SA give it up to???

If you don’t know, you better ask somebody. I’m serious go ask somebody, cause I ain’t gonna tell ya.

Also…slate is officially arse. Was kind of arse with 12 games and all, now it’s official.

• frugal

Hmmm…with Monroe starting, the play may be to take Turner.

• tmarohl

I think you almost have to play Westbrook in a pace up game being the last game of the night.

• JSteele

I could actually see them limit Monroe here. He hasn’t played big minutes all season. I could see them getting a look at Boucher. I might pivot and upgrade elsewhere.

• RandysCrow

G-league jets are fully fueled and waiting to mass deliver players to the stadiums tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

@hobbes2d said...

Kinda worried about blowouts for both TBH. Washington just played and 3 in 4. Hou could easily destroy them by the early 3rd. Sac has a few injuries which could affect their competitiveness vs OKC and they’ve played a bunch of games in the past week.

between the 2 Westbrook is the most likely to get to value.. They played 2 games already against SAC and those where really close games.. OKC lose both games

• Ace15

Don’t see the Monroe love at all, If he’s not playing the Pistons I want no part of him. The only guy from TOR that is intriguing to me is Delon Wright (If FVV out). Kawahii also in play as he’ll get all the usage. Bamba is a FAR better play than Monroe. Bamba has 3PT upside and Blocks/Steals/Blowout Proof, Monroe has RBS/PTS, but he’s not gettting boards against Turner. Fade him yall

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

I think you almost have to play Westbrook in a pace up game being the last game of the night.

RWB is a lock. Basically avgs a Triple Double vs Fox in what should be a competitive game.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Ok…so we’ve mentioned Fournier, Gordon, and Mo Bamba, now that Vuc is out. All amazing plays. Don’t forget my man behind the 1 and 2’s, priced in the throw away bargain bin for 4k. Already dropped a 35🍔🍔🍔🥓 with the usage monster still playing the last time these teams faced. And who does SA give it up to???

If you don’t know, you better ask somebody. I’m serious go ask somebody, cause I ain’t gonna tell ya.

Also…slate is officially arse. Was kind of arse with 12 games and all, now it’s official.

I can’t find described player

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

Don’t see the Monroe love at all, If he’s not playing the Pistons I want no part of him. The only guy from TOR that is intriguing to me is Delon Wright (If FVV out). Kawahii also in play as he’ll get all the usage. Bamba is a better play than Monroe. Bamba has 3PT upside and Blocks/Steals, Monroe has RBS/PTS, but he’s not gettting boards against Turner. Fade him yall

FVV is playing.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m really intrigued by Chris Boucher Toronto most definitely have to play him to match Sabonis and Turner.
    Do you guys remember Okaro White couple seasons back this is the same scenario the dude got a 50 burger I recall..

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

I can’t find described player

He is referring to a point guard

• Jonas137

@Njsum1 said...

DJ and Ross had 30 FP games, but Isaac didn’t play that game either so rotations were different, and that was when they were starting Iwundu which helped the first team usage spread. Bamba had a double double in 16 minutes though!

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

I could actually see them limit Monroe here. He hasn’t played big minutes all season. I could see them getting a look at Boucher. I might pivot and upgrade elsewhere.

They could also just play Siakam at the 5 for some minutes and play like CJ Miles and OG with Kawhi at F.

If anything this might make me far more interested in playing Turner or Sabonis. They should feast on Greg Monroe. Boucher can block shots but I’d be surprised if he saw significant run due to how many Raptors players are in for tonight.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

He is referring to a point guard

No interest in Jerian Grant

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.