Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Wow LA vs MIL. Gonna have to dab a little into that game gonna be a great game fantasy wise from what I can see. Question is do we pay up for ABC and Glass and build around them and go low on Center in FD

• nerman

Completely opposite type of slate from yesterday. I was planning to run 2 lineups today. One stars and scrubs and the other more balanced. This is going to be difficult though. I might just throw in a SA/BK stack and call it a day.

• Markd1970

Harden hung 71 DK at Clips last time. That kinda goes against the narrative that he doesn’t play well in cities with good strip clubs…

• Jeddy3

RWB should have a little extra umph this time around.

• Bodiaz36

Certain guys are way too cheap on FD tonight. I like Harrell at 6,500, DAJ 4,700, Jabari Parker 5,300, and Rudy Gay playing well off the bench 4,700. Might just jam in LBJ and RWB and fill in the blanks from there. Good luck to everyone.

• emoney1214

@Bodiaz36 said...

Certain guys are way too cheap on FD tonight. I like Harrell at 6,500, DAJ 4,700, Jabari Parker 5,300, and Rudy Gay playing well off the bench 4,700. Might just jam in LBJ and RWB and fill in the blanks from there. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah almost everyone is too cheap. Interesting to see where ownership lies

• feekdogg

This slate is bonkers for a 4-gamer.

• Supersharpie

@Bodiaz36 said...

Given Jabari’s recent production I disagree. He will probably hit around 4x at that price. I wouldn’t play him above $4500 in GPPs.

• Herf

Russell Westbrook and Patrick Beverly get into altercation and both are ejected. Enter in Ben McLemore or Austin Rivers for more minutes and production.

• Jeddy3

At first glance I thought you had to play ABC, but looking at his game logs he barely goes over 5x against Lebron. I think I’m looking to go down to PG13 and use that cash to not totally punt somewhere else.

RIP Jeddy3

• Wynter12

I’m going to have a lot of Ben MC tonight. So I’ll definitely take any usage bump :P

At first glance I thought the slate looked a little ugly. But the more I look it, the more I like it. I hope everyone plays tonight because I don’t want to play stuff the sudden value or eat the mega chalk. lol Plus, I like the roster constructions so far with everyone in.

• Stewart902

I play 1-2 lineups low stakes a night for fun. I finished 5th last night and now I can play all winter with house money on FanDuel. Just switched from DraftKings to FanDuel and I’m putting up 320pts on an average per night. DraftKings made me better but was hard to cash over there. Keep grinding my friends 🤘🤘

• got9forya

@Stewart902 said...

I play 1-2 lineups low stakes a night for fun. I finished 5th last night and now I can play all winter with house money on FanDuel. Just switched from DraftKings to FanDuel and I’m putting up 320pts on an average per night. DraftKings made me better but was hard to cash over there. Keep grinding my friends 🤘🤘

Good win but watch out usually on FD you are gonna need high 300s to climb to the top and Low 400s to win the whole thing. Congrats on the 5th place finish better then I have this year

• Herf

@Stewart902 said...

Good work! DraftKings is tough but I love it. Just hoping that one day the planets and stars will align and I will have a lineup that actually gets in the top 10 of the big GPP.

• marker0357

wonder if Glass decides to play tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@marker0357 said...

wonder if Glass decides to play tonight.

💯

• monarch

Yes, AD should dominate tonight

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewart902 said...

My 333 didn’t cash on fd last night.

• Moszman

295 and wasn’t close.

• ppierce

is there a way to find out how many winning and/or top 10, 20 etc finishes have players over 10k on DK? I have been playing more balanced of late skipping the Hardens, Greeks etc.. and would like some actual data to see if it makes sense to continue.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

My 333 didn’t cash on fd last night.

343 won me a whole $5

• nerman

323 (thanks Okogie/Teague) and no cash. I think the line will be lower tonight though. I see of lot of potential busts. 4 game stacks might be fun.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

RWB should have a little extra umph this time around.

Bev at 4,400 on a prime matchup?
    Sign me up

Liking him, Lou, Kawhi, Montrezl…. Clippers are underpriced and will possibly be underowned for the matchup

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

This slate is bonkers for a 4-gamer.

Honestly, and it’s rare, yet I don’t have much interest in this slate for DFS. I’ll still do a couple of lineups, yet I don’t see much edge here.

However as fan, I think some of the games are great.

• Jeddy3

I’m torn between George Hill and Brolo at a similar price point. Hill should be a lock for 20 fpts, but Brolo looks like the upside play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).