Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• newzreview

@Pandamonious said...

AH, yeah, Price is wild for Capela on FD

Same price on Yahoo. Appreciate the feedback though.

• FantasySultan

Anyone on Reddish and his 20 point ceiling?

• RWilder

Who would you put at point guard between Murray, Rondo or Beverly tonight?

I started out as Murray pretty much being a lock, but after reading a lot on these threads, it seems it might be better to pay down to Rondo and Beverly and put that 2k elsewhere.

What do you guys think?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

AD GTD

• That’s my boy, got him on the 2k franchise.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Who would you put at point guard between Murray, Rondo or Beverly tonight?

I started out as Murray pretty much being a lock, but after reading a lot on these threads, it seems it might be better to pay down to Rondo and Beverly and put that 2k elsewhere.

What do you guys think?

Rondo or Murray, I’m not that high on Beverley. If price isnt an option go Murray if what your upgrading to isnt much better

• RipCityRings

Are people actually playing Bruno? Feels like one of those token starts that results in the usual run and even less FPS.

• vick325

Lbj and capela or Giannis and Gobert?

• jessedio

@FantasySultan said...

Anyone on Reddish and his 20 point ceiling?

Yup. only 4 games. Going to have some landmines.

• captainwacky

@FantasySultan said...

Derrick White or Cam?

Derrick white for me, decisively.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Are people actually playing Bruno? Feels like one of those token starts that results in the usual run and even less FPS.

No I am playing a little bit of RoLo though

Edit: I lied I do have a little bit on both sites

• megatronswanson

@RipCityRings said...

All it guarantees is 15 minutes as opposed to the single digit run he’d likely get otherwise. Against the stifle tower, I can’t imagine those minutes being fruitful. I view him as another low cost flyer to sprinkle across MME builds. Definitely not a core piece because too many variables are working against him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

AD IN

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Derrick white for me, decisively.

Derrick White is probably my top value leading the second unit. I’m kinda concerned Dejounte will have his hands full defensively on Dinwiddie that it cuts down on his counting stats.

• megatronswanson

AD being in really strengthens my LBJ appeal in terms of his triple-double upside.

• BigRay

@theIrrigator said...

AD IN

Ha! The random Q to GTD at 6:37 pm. and then 15 minutes later all good to go…someone must not have realized the slate starts at 7:30 tonight.

• Dfspacman

Who gets minutes from Utah bench? Green or Mudiay?

• rocketman828

Instead on Dk play Capela and Gobert.

• JSteele

@Dfspacman said...

Who gets minutes from Utah bench? Green or Mudiay?

Don’t play the Utah bench, their starters get a ton of run and there is not much production to be had on the bench.

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

Don’t play the Utah bench, their starters get a ton of run and there is not much production to be had on the bench.

This. With maybe the exception of Royce O’neale, but he might start anyway.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

This. With maybe the exception of Royce O’neale, but he might start anyway.

He is officially announced as starting

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

He is officially announced as starting

I would say he might start, then.

• FantasySultan

any value under 4 on DK? seems ugly.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Rondo/DiDiVi or Dejounte/Hill…. keep going back and forth…. thinking Rondo has lowest floor but OTOH worry about getting Pop’d

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).