Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

1st one, solely because… don’t play george hill.

• RWilder

LBJ or PG13?

• Jpopp221

House or Royce for gpp?

• captainwacky

@RWilder said...

LBJ or PG13?

I’ve been taking george… that game should be a little more free flowing, which suits him. I could see the lakers game being very competitive yet ugly.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

1st one, solely because… don’t play george hill.

I know right? I like the rest of my lineup… let’s go for upside with Rondo/DiVi

• FantasySultan

any tucker love?

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

I know right? I like the rest of my lineup… let’s go for upside with Rondo/DiVi

Well if you want to bank on 18 FPS with room for lots of downside, you could just take George Hill! But also I like caruso a lot if you wanted to run the 2nd with a replacement.

• kavman311

Len or mclemore??

• Klack18

Huerter/Len or temple/BrLo FD GPP

• zpa1989

bruno worth a fade on FD? for the stone min hard to justify him not getting 21x

• RWilder

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been taking george… that game should be a little more free flowing, which suits him. I could see the lakers game being very competitive yet ugly.

Yeah I don’t have LBJ an any LUs, all PG13 but was curious what your thoughts were. See if I was on the right track

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

bruno worth a fade on FD? for the stone min hard to justify him not getting 21x

If he’s going to be popular, today should be great. Not to jinx it I guess, but I have a hard time seeing him succeeding vs. gobert.

• FantasySultan

@captainwacky said...

If he’s going to be popular, today should be great. Not to jinx it I guess, but I have a hard time seeing him succeeding vs. gobert.

everyone with that take. so he will be low owned and score a DK 30 for 3K

• JSteele

DeAndre Hunter is my super sneaky pick. Utah hasn’t played a PF like him in awhile but they have given it up to guys like him who can shoot. He’s also going to have to hoist a few shots with Parker out of the lineup

• choppadown

@captainwacky said...

I rather go with Illyasova on FD for similar money.

• megatronswanson

The absolute dumpster fire that was the Hawks vs. Knicks game from the other night taught me one thing: Lloyd Peirce will run his youngsters into the ground even in a massive blowout. Maybe it’s irrational but I have some interest in Reddish/Hunter/Huerter even though the matchup is brutal. It seems their minutes are pretty secure regardless of score.

• captainwacky

@megatronswanson said...

The absolute dumpster fire that was the Hawks vs. Knicks game from the other night taught me one thing: Lloyd Peirce will run his youngsters into the ground even in a massive blowout. Maybe it’s irrational but I have some interest in Reddish/Hunter/Huerter even though the matchup is brutal. It seems their minutes are pretty secure regardless of score.

I don’t think your logic is wrong. Nor do I think his logic in running them a lot is wrong. So… play a few I guess?

• JSteele

Hunter 10% is nice

• FantasySultan

@JSteele said...

Hunter 10% is nice

Whats Bruno?

• Theguy49503

Rondo in or out? Anyone know?

• DC2380

damn i should have pivoted to green over fernando

• karimamin

Trae Young is low owned. Any game ATL has won, it’s been due to Trae going off. I have a feeling they’re taking this at home tonight thus, he’s about to leave the planet

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Glass may be limited per Vogel, I think I’m around 20% on FD – anyone know the projected FD ownership on Glass?

• FunchessOfFun

Hope no one had Hunter. 2 fouls in about 30 seconds lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Glass may be limited per Vogel, I think I’m around 20% on FD – anyone know the projected FD ownership on Glass?

31%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).