Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cedric19

Thanks Lou you idiot!

So frustrating betting on these knuckleheads

I have no shot anymore because of a multimillionaire baby who can’t keep his mouth shut

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Lou ejected on a terrible call…. hate ego driven referees… in all sports….

• queensfinest

thx for nothing lou will. 15 dk pts in 4th qtr and now gets thrown out smh

• Pick1979

LAC getting destroyed with out their starters on court last 15 min

Maybe put Leonard in to stop the bleeding….eh nah.

• m203

lou only did that cause he was getting eaten up this game lol. couldn’t do shit with houston’s defense. wanted the night to be over for his own sake

• cedric19

@Unico10 said...

Lou ejected on a terrible call…. hate ego driven referees… in all sports….

So what if it’s a terrible call. He should stop running his mouth. Anyone here who has ever played any basketball with refs has been the victim of phantom calls and just dealt with it.

• Omg I’m just looking at tomorrow’s slate, ibaka 7.4?

• ScofieldReturns

needed 5 fpts from lou to cash everything…and he gets ejected right at the top of the 4th ugh. onto tomorrow…

• Pg13! He’s an animal!

• BBWC_10

I said earlier in the day I hated this slate and it showed. Rondo/Lou combined for 23 total points….On a small slate if you have one dud your done. I wouldn’t of won the thunderdome but I would of beat awesomo again…LOL

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Basically I got Beverley right tonight…. that’s pretty much it

• cedric19

And now Beverly goes out on a stupid needless foul

Why reach in like that with 5 fouls? Idiot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Clippers getting no respect from refs tonight… Houston being allowed more contact on defense

• I’m sitting here at 300 with lou and now bev ejected, in both the 15 dollars, irritating.

• 304, lou is a bum for getting ejcated.

• damionismyname

Late block and rebound by Trez took me to cash. Got 335 (FD)with Lou and Pat Bev’s antics.

• ScofieldReturns

finished like 3 pts out, really could’ve used lou or just a bit more from rondo

• ScofieldReturns

@BBWC_10 said...

I said earlier in the day I hated this slate and it showed. Rondo/Lou combined for 23 total points….On a small slate if you have one dud your done. I wouldn’t of won the thunderdome but I would of beat awesomo again…LOL

i had those 2 and finished 1 or 2 spots out from cash in everything

• cedric19

These late game shenanigans are so frustrating. If I’m going to lose I would rather find out early

• Pick1979

Leonard Cost me a bunch of cash tonite….39 FD points…..c’mon

• cedric19

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m sitting here at 300 with lou and now bev ejected, in both the 15 dollars, irritating.

I wish I lost $30

• Pick1979

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Omg I’m just looking at tomorrow’s slate, ibaka 7.4?

ya….DK pricing is really tight on Friday. Really tight. Hopefully FVF plays and puts up 55

• @cedric19 said...

I wish I lost $30

135th in 1, 678th in the big one. Bullshit though because lou is the difference in me winning decent money. Had all flames.

Pat bev
    Pg13
    Brolo
    Green
    Bron
    Glass

• @Pick1979 said...

ya….DK pricing is really tight on Friday. Really tight. Hopefully FVF plays and puts up 55

Yeah i see it looks like its gonna be a lot of chalky lineups im guessing, with all the value between the raptors and pistons.

• Shaudy_lo

@Pick1979 said...

Leonard Cost me a bunch of cash tonite….39 FD points…..c’mon

On a small slate with this many top dogs he is the one that is most likely to disappoint you the most

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.