Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Ya. Brolo is stupid cheap so I like him for that but I’m not sure what he will do. I think he can get there on price+minutes tonight though. Lakers stay big and all the Bucks regulars should see more time.

• Calicapo

Who’s taking the plunge with Aldridge?

• JSteele

@Calicapo said...

I like him. I also like a bunch of pieces from that game.

Aldridge, Murray, Allen, Prince, Dinwiddie. I probably won’t be able to get to all of them but they are priced down in a good spot.

Lou Will is probably my fav play of the slate though, he’s priced down still.

• DarrinJ21

If Laker Bucks game stays close, Giannis will get 35 minutes and his usage is higher with Bledsoe still gone. He could put up a monster game even against Lebron & AD

• Feels like one of the shooters breaks the slate. Korver, matthews, green, kcp,ect.

• Jaguar22

@Calicapo said...

I am

• feekdogg

@JSteele said...

I really like Dejounte Murray today

I have him on FD. He’s at a price point where he’s basically all on his own in the midrange. There’s high options and punts, he’s really the only one in the middle.

• telestraightshooter

So why did youTube ban rG video’s?

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Lou Will is probably my fav play of the slate though, he’s priced down still.

100%.

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

So why did youTube ban rG video’s?

I’m going to guess they decided to extend some type of “gambling” ban despite the case ruling DFS is largely a skill based game.

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

agree, I don’t think they all correlate well with each other, my favorite Jazz guy is Bojan, He is their shooter and attempts a ton of 3’s more than 10 a game. He needs some peripherals maybe 8 boards 5 assists and he can get to 50. I originally had Gobert who looks obvious because Atl has nobody to match up unless they play Len 28 min. However Gobert sometimes just lumbers around, he is not a focal point of their offense, he spends too much time screening for guys so I went Capela instead.

I like Capela as well if the game stays tight. The numbers say the best play for the Jazz taking price into account is Ingles.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

100%.

Game has to stay tight for Lou to payoff. Might as well run some Lou linueps back with Harden

Edit…for Lou to really pay off. He can get like 5-6x in a blowout and is a good play regardless.

• caleb21scott

if jamychal green plays today he could be interesting value especially since he dropped 40 fp on Houston last time they met

• Njsum1

Anyone else playing the non German Rondo tonight?

• MSUspartan25000

Anyone have any thought on Poetl today? Big men tend to do well against the Nets.

• JSteele

@caleb21scott said...

if jamychal green plays today he could be interesting value especially since he dropped 40 fp on Houston last time they met

No he didn’t. He did when Paul George was still out, but went back to being straight trash when both stars played.

The only ones in play from the Clips are PG, Kawhi, Lou and occasionally Beverley and Harrell when the team is fully healthy.
    If Paul George is out, you can look at the forwards for value since Kawhi will take on the majority of playmaking duties.

If Kawhi is out, you can look at Beverley for value, since he will do more playmaking.

And of course in either situation, Lou, Harrell and the other star become great plays.

• JSteele

@MSUspartan25000 said...

Anyone have any thought on Poetl today? Big men tend to do well against the Nets.

He’s interesting. I don’t think he gets as much run against fast paced teams based on what I’ve seen. If I knew for sure he was getting 20 minutes, he becomes viable since he could get 25-30 against Brooklyn. I think the big you do want is Aldridge though.

• chrisbanas

I’m going 100% on Poetl

• JSteele

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Feels like one of the shooters breaks the slate. Korver, matthews, green, kcp,ect.

I think Avery Bradley does it. He’s coming off the bench, he took 14 shots in the last game and he’s usually good for some defensive stats.

• RipCityRings

All in on Bev just running around, doing nothing. Even if the Westy rivalry narrative doesn’t sway you, go watch his last “We ain’t fuckin around” postgame interview. 100% lock.

And speaking of the Clippers, I am hesitant to mess with Harrell after watching McGruder snake every rebound vs the Suns. McG looked bouncy as hell out there, definitely worth a shot at 3.2K getting 20-25 minutes.

Sweet Lou at 5.9K is also all-aboard material.

• yisman

@frugal said...

I’m going to guess they decided to extend some type of “gambling” ban despite the case ruling DFS is largely a skill based game.

RG was suspended for a week

another similar channel (that gives out picks, etc.) was also suspended

both times the excuse given was that violations were found with videos from over a year ago.

• theinnovative

@RipCityRings said...

And speaking of the Clippers, I am hesitant to mess with Harrell after watching McGruder snake every rebound vs the Suns. McG looked bouncy as hell out there, definitely worth a shot at 3.2K getting 20-25 minutes.

Were mcgruders min due to blowout?

• @theinnovative said...

Were mcgruders min due to blowout?

Partly, although he was snagging the boards from Harrell, i was watching that game, i don’t see him continuing that on the second unit.

• monarch

@chrisbanas said...

I’m going 100% on Poetl

Why?

• RipCityRings

PG13 shot 4-15 (27%) vs the Rockets last meeting and still had 43.5. In the past 6 games he’s averaged 21.5 FGAs on 45% shooting. Kawhi took 24 shots that game, whereas he’s averaged 16.5 FGAs in his last 6.

It’s pretty hard to predict who gets the shots on this Clippers team, but I like the odds of George getting up a couple more shots tonight, and if he shoots even an average percentage he’s in a great spot to go for 50+.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).