Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4/5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Not to say it doesn’t have merit if one game pops off relative to others, but you’re banking on a lot going right and then you’re still sharing a boat with a ton of other people on a 4 game slate.

• JSteele

@Calicapo said...

Any Len whisperers?

Never really roster him, but for some reason he’s the only center I like for my build.

Going heavy on the Clippers, sprinkled with peripheral pieces of the Jazz game.

I like Len a decent bit tonight. His minutes have been steady in the mid 20s lately and its a home game, so he may get some ref bias or something.

A lot of people are touting DeAndre Jordan as the cheap center, so Len should probably be under owned.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I hate game stacking on short slates… it’s too easy of a concept for people to get to, and it’s not like any of these game swill slip through the cracks.

I’m talking more about bring back. If I’m playing two Lakers then I will make sure to get a Buck. I’m not game stacking any of these.

• queensfinest

ayton is already injured? o boy

• Mrsmith887

On FanDuel gpp, would you run AD & Giannis or LeBron & Paul George ? Having a hard time with this one tonight given the prices /game scenarios

• Calicapo

@JSteele said...

I like Len a decent bit tonight. His minutes have been steady in the mid 20s lately and its a home game, so he may get some ref bias or something.

A lot of people are touting DeAndre Jordan as the cheap center, so Len should probably be under owned.

Yeah. I looked at Jordan but he splits too much time with Allen. Len, I feel, gets left in the game if he gets hot.

• captainwacky

Oh, yeah, that’s totally fine (albeit not crazy unique either, but nothing is particularly on a slate like this).

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

I’m going to win 100k, what about you?

I’m probably more likely to find a way to lose 100K

• RipCityRings

The only thing I know I’m doing tonight is stacking the Clips.

Edit: And running it back with Capela.

• JSteele

I found a non Harden build I don’t mind. It allows me to get to Dinwiddie, and PG with AD.

• ghostfacekicker

The data is saying play Trae Young. Utah is middle of the pack for the season vs PGs very bad over the last 2 weeks.

• wcsd832

@JSteele said...

On FD, do you play Lou at 5.5 or DiVincenzo at 5.4? Both seem like a good candidate for ~35. Do you fade Harden in that case and play both?

I’m fading Harden and playing the other 2 you have listed. Spending up on LBJ/RWB/Gobert

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

On FD, do you play Lou at 5.5 or DiVincenzo at 5.4? Both seem like a good candidate for ~35. Do you fade Harden in that case and play both?

Lou and it’s not even close for me

• ghostfacekicker

@Calicapo said...

Yeah. I looked at Jordan but he splits too much time with Allen. Len, I feel, gets left in the game if he gets hot.

Anything can happen but Utah is the best team in the league defensively vs centers over the last two weeks and top 5 on the season. ANy C’s go off on them? Doubt Len will, but then again I don’t win often because I look st the historical performances and data.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

Seems more like Len is going to be close to 30% owned. People like his minutes trend and he is being humped by people since this am.

• Gadnuk

Having a hard time finding the “chalk” cash game plays on DK….which isn’t a bad thing cause maybe ownership wont be 90%+ on 6 different guys like it was yesterday on a 9 game slate…had hundreds of people with the same line on DK in cash games. Crazy

So whats everyone’s idea on the guys who may approach 90% in cash tonight?

• Herf

@Mrsmith887 said...

On FanDuel gpp, would you run AD & Giannis or LeBron & Paul George ? Having a hard time with this one tonight given the prices /game scenarios

I would personally go with LBJ and George.. Solid production there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Yep I like Len too

• Bay101

Temple or tucker for DK gpp?

• tmarohl

Panda – What are you going to do tomorrow? Blake doubtful, Kennard doubtful, Wood out.

• tmarohl

Giannis for me almost 100% tonight.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Panda – What are you going to do tomorrow? Blake doubtful, Kennard doubtful, Wood out.

They call him..the avocado man

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

I watched his 30 for 30 on ESPN the other night. I think Rodman could still give the Pistons 20 minutes at PF.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know what I’m doing 5 minutes from now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh, Murray/White/LMA stack for 100K

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).