7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New York ( -9 ) —- T: 192
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 12 ) at San Antonio ( -12 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/323993134

• dominicanpapi

@millerto said...

Very odd that we go all day and nobody mention Blake Griffin against the Pacers.

Saw my lineups and saw I had him in just one lineup. Re-arranging stuff now, hopefully people sleep on that last game w/Paul being highly questionable.

• bangthedrummond

Haven’t seen Stanley Johnson mentioned yet. I think he’s a viable punt again. I used him on the night he went for 30+ fpts which was ruined by Mayo. His minutes are trending up due to the fact that A)he likes to play defense and B)Illyasova is a plodding shooter who sucks the life out of an offense. Add in that Morris might be limited and Stanley can shoot…. Homerism? maybe. Chasing…probably. But I’ve watched the games live and he is definitely going to be a solid player. He’s only 19 years old though so he’d be a guy only for those who use the multiple lineup strategy.

• CantCatchABreak99

@TheSixEnigma said...

Oh man, just went into a time warp back into high school math and 1st year university.

This is the tip of the iceberg and I’m only now starting to get any kind of comfort with it. Think of DFS the same way you look at the World Series of Poker. Those guys are great card players because they are MATH WHIZZES (for the most part) calculating pot odds, implied odds, etc., on the spot. This stuff is not much different except that at least in Poker you have some control. As I just told someone else, in the end it’s still some 20-30 year old kid out there with his own set of issues running around on the basketball court with your potential winnings in his hands.

• honeybadgr32

anyone got an opinion on Draymond Green or Porzingis tonight? same price on DK

• jibbyj

There’s enough value out there to do a Chef / DeRoz / K Porz / Griffin / Drum stack (FD). Obviously they’ll all underperform at the same time.

• CantCatchABreak99

@millerto said...

Very odd that we go all day and nobody mention Blake Griffin against the Pacers.

And absolutely NO MENTION of Paul George, who, btw, has a slightly higher per-game FPS average than Brow, though with a much lower ceiling, but higher floor. (In all honesty, the 4.0 outing for Brow should be thrown out of the calculation, but given that he is injury prone I tend to leave it in.)

• Mikey1508

So Ish is expected to start tonight. Is he playable tonight? Or should I just fad this situation?

• Capone1233

I’m rolling out Norris Cole in Cash. Is Dudley starting again?

• csandbizzle

@Mikey1508 said...

So Ish is expected to start tonight. Is he playable tonight? Or should I just fad this situation?

Fade, Reke will handle the ball and Cole will limit Ish’s minutes

Too many cooks

• TheSixEnigma

@CantCatchABreak99 said...

This is the tip of the iceberg and I’m only now starting to get any kind of comfort with it. Think of DFS the same way you look at the World Series of Poker. Those guys are great card players because they are MATH WHIZZES (for the most part) calculating pot odds, implied odds, etc., on the spot. This stuff is not much different except that at least in Poker you have some control. As I just told someone else, in the end it’s still some 20-30 year old kid out there with his own set of issues running around on the basketball court with your potential winnings in his hands.

Yeah, as I’ve started to delve deeper, it takes me back to my pokerstars days. Contemplating liklelihoods, outs, what opponents may have (%s), so on and so forth. I haven’t gotten to a point where I’m excel modelling yet, but knowing me and the holidays around the corner, I may just end up building some models for my use.

• millerto

I don’t know if you all realize this since maybe you don’t look this low in the entry fees, but DK has been putting up some 25 cent games with top 5 winning tickets to the big games.

Tonight there are a couple quarter entry games with 7050 max entries and paying out $300 tickets to next wednesdays 1.25 mm high flyer for the top 5.

I probably shouldn’t even mention this, especially since neither is anywhere near full. But there ya go. Helpful tip of the day.

• CantCatchABreak99

@millerto said...

I don’t know if you all realize this since maybe you don’t look this low in the entry fees, but DK has been putting up some 25 cent games with top 5 winning tickets to the big games.

Tonight there are a couple quarter entry games with 7050 max entries and paying out $300 tickets to next wednesdays 1.25 mm high flyer for the top 5.

I probably shouldn’t even mention this, especially since neither is anywhere near full. But there ya go. Helpful tip of the day.

Thanks!

• stashuk

Do you think Evans’ minutes be limited tonight?

• CantCatchABreak99

@TheSixEnigma said...

I may just end up building some models for my use.

My thinking is that if you don’t, while you may hit on some every now and then, for the most part you are throwing money away. I’ve spent loads of time in SQL SERVER lately.

• Hogwired

Please pick the best 2 out of these 3:

Harden
    Griffin
    Drummond

• Harbaugh

Random question here, but how much do you guys play from your bankroll in a day? I’ve been playing 10% per day, almost purely cash games. My bankroll is now 10x what I started with, but its not where I want it to be. Do you guys recommend going up to 15 or 20%? I’m just worried that one bad losing streak will wipe out all of the hard work.

• svgradinjan

@millerto said...

Possible. But who is he gonna foul?

He could start hacking away at Len, get 3 fouls by mid 2nd quarter, sit, and total 20 fpts for the night. Meanwhile, Len lights it up for a solid 45 fpts.

• csandbizzle

@Harbaugh said...

Random question here, but how much do you guys play from your bankroll in a day? I’ve been playing 10% per day, almost purely cash games. My bankroll is now 10x what I started with, but its not where I want it to be. Do you guys recommend going up to 15 or 20%? I’m just worried that one bad losing streak will wipe out all of the hard work.

Must be rough with that 1000% ROI, why would you change what’s been working?

In all honesty I play closer to 5% a night.

• millerto

And just to add some more balance here since we always get hung up on the same players day after day and always miss some stuff….. Some other things I wonder why nobody is mentioning.

Draymond against the Hornets. The Hornets suck at rebounding and stopping PF’s even with Big Al and he’s out.

Jordan Clarkson aka my favorite Laker. Somebody has to try to keep it close and nobody from Washington plays defense. Plus Kobe probably wore out his shoulder last night with all them chucks.

Speaking of Lakers…….. Roy Hibbert. Haha just kidding.

Ish / Reke – One of these guys is way overpriced. You decide which.

Stuckey – Minutes level has stayed even, but activity level increasing. Shot attempts went from 6 up to 11 last game. It was the Lakers, but not a blowout. Now if he’ll just make a few of em. He’ll be guarded by Austin Rivers or Jamal Crawford tonight most likely.

• millerto

@Harbaugh said...

Absolutely not. You have a system that allowed you to increase your bankroll by 10x. Why on earth would you not stick to that?

• csandbizzle

@svgradinjan said...

He could start hacking away at Len, get 3 fouls by mid 2nd quarter, sit, and total 20 fpts for the night. Meanwhile, Len lights it up for a solid 45 fpts.

If Drummond goes out so does Len would be my guess. Yesterday was the anomaly they only need him in there when they need to defend a center.

• CherubRock12

MCW, Russell or Lamb?

• Nickvas08

Out of these 3 combos, which would you guys prefer?
    Porzingis/Morris
    Millsap/Sefolosha
    Griffin/ Stanley johnson or Jared Dudley

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

If you guys had to take TWO of the high salary guys tonight who would it be? Curry, Harden, PG, Melo, Brow, someone else?

• NickyBlueEyes

@CherubRock12 said...

MCW, Russell or Lamb?

Puke

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).