7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at New York ( -9 ) —- T: 192
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 9.5 ) at Chicago ( -9.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 198
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 12 ) at San Antonio ( -12 ) —- T: 189.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/323993134

• Usual21

Made my donation to the RG Daily league. Last week, I was on fire. This week, complete opposite. Peaks and valleys.

• fordracingga

Chandler expected to be out again today?

• doctorstark

@six7kid said...

Dwight Howard anyone? Centers have been killing no up to this point. No reason dwight shouldn’t be able to give them 40-50 fpts

After burning me bad on Sunday, I can’t bring myself to it. His minutes seem to be on the decline? I’ll save big and go with Len at 3,300.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@Usual21 said...

Made my donation to the RG Daily league. Last week, I was on fire. This week, complete opposite. Peaks and valleys.

I’m on a a week cooler after being hot for a couple weeks. Had a good night last Friday, and that’s about it.

• Green_Ranger_91

I’ve just been donating. Hada couple good lineups that were destroyed by duds and Carmelo.

• wcuball29

@Pivvv said...

Talk me out of Noah tonight please.

He’s averaged 21.5 MPG over his L10. Need more?

• Green_Ranger_91

Any one like Jose Calderon? On DK, he and Beverly are priced the same at $4100. Calderon seems to do well against younger gaurds and I believe has more upside than Beverly.

• Dtayl913

Covington or Reggie Jackson? I feel like Cov is due for a dud, and it’s a road B2B against a solid defense, while Jackson has been super streaky, but gets an up-tempo matchup against a team that’s terrible against PGs…

• Usual21

Fading Convington tonight.

• WuChef1986

@Dtayl913 said...

Covington or Reggie Jackson? I feel like Cov is due for a dud, and it’s a road B2B against a solid defense, while Jackson has been super streaky, but gets an up-tempo matchup against a team that’s terrible against PGs…

LOVE LOVE LOVE Reggie for the big gpp’s tonight

• lovetohate

draymond or porzingis tonight ?

• Usual21

I like both. Tough call.

• TheSixEnigma

Anyone else think wall will put up a dud tonight?

• goblue84

For GPPs I like Pau tonight against the Denver bigs; Buckets has a sore heel that he’s struggling with, Bulls could run thru Gasol tonight

• Tsrobertson

@Dmurphy104 said...

The Double ups are there..looking for 50/50s. I was a bit below the double up #, think I was pretty close to the 50/50 line. I was at 252.4.

My double ups on FD cut line was right around 260 last night

• mstunnabro

Sleeper picks everyone: Garret temple, lance stephenson, and Jared Dudley

• six7kid

@TheSixEnigma said...

Anyone else think wall will put up a dud tonight?

Don’t think he will put up a dud but he will be highly owned. I’m fading him

• bucherpsu08

@WuChef1986 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Reggie for the big gpp’s tonight

The problem with Reggie Jackson is that his minutes are so erratic. He saw 37 last game but could see 28 tonight. A guy like Kemba Walker in that same price range consistently gives you 35+ a night. Plus I feel like Walker will be lower owned than Jackson based on Jackson’s huge last game.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

What am I missing on Temple..see he is projected as a top value by RG..but I don’t see anything indicating he’ll get a bump tonight.

• xHotLineBlingx

@mstunnabro said...

Sleeper picks everyone: Garret temple, lance stephenson, and Jared Dudley

Pass

• bucherpsu08

@Dmurphy104 said...

What am I missing on Temple..see he is projected as a top value by RG..but I don’t see anything indicating he’ll get a bump tonight.

Dirt cheap plus possible blowout would mean increased minutes – at least I guess that’s the thinking.

• w3junky

@Dmurphy104 said...

The Double ups are there..looking for 50/50s. I was a bit below the double up #, think I was pretty close to the 50/50 line. I was at 252.4.

253 pts on FD for the 50/50 I was in…

• mellofellowsu

@six7kid said...

Dwight Howard anyone? Centers have been killing no up to this point. No reason dwight shouldn’t be able to give them 40-50 fpts

Capela’s been more consistent.

I’m sure I’ll throw some Howard out there but don’t expect the moon.

• Nickvas08

Bismack vs the Hawks is best C value

• mellofellowsu

@bucherpsu08 said...

The problem with Reggie Jackson is that his minutes are so erratic. He saw 37 last game but could see 28 tonight. A guy like Kemba Walker in that same price range consistently gives you 35+ a night. Plus I feel like Walker will be lower owned than Jackson based on Jackson’s huge last game

I’m playing both of them. But think you’re wrong about Jackson.

His minutes don’t seem to be too erratic to me.

38 37 35 42 38 37 36 38 41 and a 22. Jackson’s one of the most underappreciated assets in NBA DFS.

His price is so low because no one plays him. It should be a lot higher.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).