7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JimmyDick85

@monarch said...

Carroll could rest and he would likely see 30 minutes vs Lakers

7:30pm game at least, so we should know before lock…

• whitemamba86

WHO WANTS TO PLAY HEAD TO HEAD ON DK OR A COUPLE PEOPLE IN A GAME. when i hit over 300 everyday seems to me im doing something right. i just dont have 5,000 or more a day to spend and make 300 lineups like the pros do. the other day when the sac game was cancelled some guy lost 20,000 just on that game.

• FrancisBooth

@whitemamba86 said...

see another person who knew exaclty what i meant but is being rude again.

I thought maybe you were referencing a player I had never heard of before. I’m terribly sorry that you thought I was being rude to you.

• Supersharpie

@DomTwan said...

Highest overall player in my model right now, should be on some great rest, do we roster him even with his minutes restriction at his current price point?

28 minutes isn’t much of a restriction…only 4-8 minutes less than the rest of the studs. He definitely could score a 50 burger since he is averaging about 1.5 FD pts/minute.

• DomTwan

Jeff Green is pretty high in my model as well, is someone resting on that ball club creating a quantum leap for him in my model?

• mdenny13

Just a heads up, I’m all in on Beal and Chandler today..also Jokic if he plays….so it would be best to avoid them.

I rarely go 100% all in on guys, but when I do…they suck!

• coolsportsdude

@DomTwan said...

Jeff Green is pretty high in my model as well, is someone resting on that ball club creating a quantum leap for him in my model?

No, PHI is just a top matchup for SF. Allowing most rebounds per game to the position.

• bangthedrummond

@dominicanpapi said...

going with a Crowder/Wiggins stack.

Curious why you are calling those 2 a stack?

It’s like that dude calling Kevin Love a punt.

• roach62

if Caroll sits tonight..id rather go the opposite and play Ingram instead of Powell

• Jeddy3

@DomTwan said...

Green is getting 20+ min the last few games. Not producing, but getting those minutes.

Plus…sixers

• JimmyDick85

I have an irrational hatred for Jeff Green since his days in Boston. I don’t care if he’s projected for 48 minutes against an AAU team, I still don’t think I could bring myself to roster him…

• socrates7

The J Green/AG split destroys any real value

• JimmyDick85

Rebound spot for Zach LaVine tonight? “Play SG against the Knicks” used to be a pretty reliable strategy until he torpedoed my favorite GPP lineup the other night…

• Supersharpie

@roach62 said...

if Caroll sits tonight..id rather go the opposite and play Ingram instead of Powell

I am playing Ingram regardless. He is getting all the minutes he can handle and hitting value. It’s only a matter of time before his breakout game where he goes 10x+.

• DomTwan

Is it optimal to stack Wade/Rondo and bring it back on the tail end with LaRonn James?

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

erizos who do u like tonight other then bashing on me and saying i have a big ego lol. im just trying to help people but it seems like this forum doesnt like help at all. all u guys do is bash on new people guess what u were new also.

Dude im not here to argue with someone. But since you mention i love all the players you said. Problem is noone can fit them all in a LU. Can we move on now?

• DomTwan

@Jeddy3 said...

Green is getting 20+ min the last few games. Not producing, but getting those minutes.

Plus…sixers

Interesting….think he could get us 25-30pts theoretically if he keeps getting the minutes in a juicy matchup?

• Scottjmark

Hey DomTwam..

Yesterday you said “”(player-popup)Greg Monroe”:/players/greg-monroe-1487 has made the quantum leap to the top of my model, anyone on him, and why? “ He was awful. Please give me more guys at the top of your awesome model so I can fade them. Thanks.

• JimmyDick85

@Supersharpie said...

I am playing Ingram regardless. He is getting all the minutes he can handle and hitting value. It’s only a matter of time before his breakout game where he goes 10x+.

10x is a pretty big leap for a guy who put up 27 in his best game this year. 8x maybe, but 10x feels like a stretch…

• Davidw22

People putting too much on the B2B and OT stuff. They are Professionals and playing two basketball games in 2 days is what they do. They’re grown men they will be alright lol.

• Supersharpie

@JimmyDick85 said...

Rebound spot for Zach LaVine tonight? “Play SG against the Knicks” used to be a pretty reliable strategy until he torpedoed my favorite GPP lineup the other night…

Trying to decide between him and Fournier.

• poseyedon

Wiggins Or porter? Zinger or Love?

• NBAFantasy101

Embiid, Vucevic, Randle….Which 2 would you choose?

• whitemamba86

dont play ingram green powell

• jeter2411

@roach62 said...

umm..earlier this year? yes..at the END of last seasons regular season…they have not played this year..totally different teams imo

I’m far from a pro at this, so I’m not saying anyone is wrong – just trying to understand and have some productive dialog. How is the team that much different this year? Outside of Rondo being gone – their core is mostly the same, no?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).