7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Gheag2014

@ChalupaBatman said...

Checked Harden’s stats at Denver going back to the 2012-13 season. His best game in Denver was in 2015 when he scored 41 real points and 65 DK points with a double double. Other than that game, he’s never scored more than 28 real points and never topped 55 DK points. Couple that history with the above stated back to back after double OT and I’m fading him all day.

The offense is completely different and harden is even more involved now. He will have his usual of atleast 28-15-10. We haven’t even seen his scoring upside yet where he goes for 40 real life points. Could very well happen tonight.

• bigkino217

@csandbizzle said...

DK has been consistently lowering salaries on players against the spurs as well. See Wall’s price tonight, but just in general Beal has gotten hot and there’s been less PnR emphasis from the Wiz in my opinion.

yea it doesn’t really make sense to me. sure the spurs play at a slower pace, but it’s not like they have a great defense anymore

• Manyak

off topic but any canadians here? DK is really giving me a headache with withdrawing some money. i took out 1600$, and they want me to fill out IRS papers blah blah, even though i am canadian. I have to get a foreign tax number from the IRS? this just seems too much for that sum. what are my options, anyone know?

• Supersharpie

Better GPP play on FD: Rondo or Schroeder?

Like them both, just trying to decide between 100% Rondo and 33% Schroeder exposure vs 66% each.

• depalma13

@LouisD21 said...

Vuc’s career numbers vs 76ers is when he was a starter.. His last 5 games he’s averaging 34 mins 26pts and 10 boards. His role is different now and he hasn’t averaged close to 30 mins all year. Yes he’s good against the bench players which is fine for fantasy but just keep it in mind

He played 31 minutes against Philly earlier this and put up 49.8 FD points.

• jbb18

@kbarnhill7523 said...

anyone ever have one of those days where you feel like you are about to make the perfect lineup and you are $100 short?

thats me today times 100…

All the f ing time.

• NYtarantula

@wlynch82 said...

Also Aldridge 6300 DK seems pretty cheap. I guess he hasn’t had much of a ceiling year to date but this could easily be a regress to the mean 7x value spot for him.

Do you think he is playable on FD in a 50/50

• DomTwan

• wlynch82

@NYtarantula said...

Do you think he is playable on FD in a 50/50

Not bad. He is cheaper on DK though.

• wlynch82

@DomTwan said...

Anyone on LaMarcus Aldridge?

Just posted at the bottom of last page that he seems sneaky at 6300 DK. The problem is he hasn’t shown much of a ceiling this season to date. Also his rebounds have been down. But from a game theory POV he seems to be in a good spot at a depressed price assuming you think he still has that 50 point ceiling.

• mattyice522

i feel like barton woulda been such a good play tonight if we knew he were fully healthy and was playing 6th man like last year.

• California_Cool

Play 2 centers on all your DK lineups today. That’s a good start.

• bfwl3434

No talk about Kawhi today?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I love the updated fantasylabs tools. The Diversification slider is killer, and the choice to optimize by projection/ceiling or rating is fantastic. I backtested the models and it killed it 3 of the last 4 nights.

I manually limit the player pool, and then use their models when I go with multiple lineups.

Gonna give it a shot with multiple lineups again tonight.

• DomTwan

Yall on Caldwell-Pope? Looks like a nice price and great game logs the past few games

• PD23

@DomTwan said...

I am usually looking for discussion as to why these players are popping in my model.

I am pretty inexperienced in NBA, so I don’t have much real life background as to why the player is showing as a high rating in my model.

I like to hear everyone’s thoughts before I decide to even roster any of the cheaper options that appear at the top of my model.

I will hesitate to go overweight on any certain player in my portfolio if all the variables don’t check out optimally. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt obviously

people here are morons, i swear you mentioned Monroe and Henson yesterday. everyone comes back to roto grinders every day despite their projections being way off sometimes. bottom line do your own research and stop blaming other peoples info for your team sucking. and you do always say a guys popping and ask why to get back input.

• chronoxiong

Eflrid Payton balled the Sixers up in their last meeting. But Frank Vogel relegated him to the bench now. Can he still eat coming off the bench? Is coming off the bench lighting a fire in Vucevic? I can never get his beastly games right. Serge Ibaka has been producing consistent numbers lately as well. He seems like a safe option (but not much upside).

• glide6

What are some super chalky plays tonight on FD cash games

• fothergilln

Can someone give me there top 5 SGs?

• California_Cool

@glide6 said...

What are some super chalky plays tonight on FD cash games

Schroder,Rondo, Sergio,Fournier,Marcus Morris, Crowder, Tobias, Porzingis,KAT, DMC, Embiid. Enjoy.

• LouisD21

Serious questions. Is Lowry sitting or something? Just wondering why Cory Joseph projected at 21. He’s had some good games recently but how much can you trust it?

• California_Cool

KCP, Fournier, Lou Will, Gordon(if Harden sits) Redick. I don’t feel today is the day to pay up for it to be honest.

• csandbizzle

@DomTwan said...

Yall on Caldwell-Pope? Looks like a nice price and great game logs the past few games

KCP is one of the best options at SG tonight IMHO I think he’s in a great spot.

• TruHawks

Boogie/Towns/Vucevic or Boogie/Embiid/Vucevic?

• csandbizzle

@csandbizzle said...

KCP is one of the best options at SG tonight IMHO I think he’s in a great spot.

Something I have discovered is that KCP has shot significantly worse on the road this year, but that might not be anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.