7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tyetwo42

Is DeMarre Carroll playing tonight

• bigkino217

@dabucklebuck said...

I think the center spot is the hardest to fill in tonight….

way too much value lol. sucks that if you pick the wrong one, you’re going to get destroyed by that position lol

• Jimmy1028

Gordon or Barton?

• mellofellowsu

@dabucklebuck said...

Start with the C you want then go from there. Too important of a position to just fill in last.

• asapholster

@tyetwo42 said...

been following twitter and havent confirmed yet… is he either either ross/powell will be in my lineup though

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

One thing ppl don’t think about when people say “Fade Harden”; if he is $11000-12000 and drops 70 points and you have two 8k guys who combined for 40 a pop, Harden was still the better play. I can even Argue that he is the better play if he goes for 60, depending on what the value looks like on the slate.

• asapholster

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

One thing ppl don’t think about when people say “Fade Harden”; if he is $11000-12000 and drops 70 points and you have two 8k guys who combined for 40 a pop, Harden was still the better play. I can even Argue that he is the better play if he goes for 60, depending on what the value looks like on the slate.

i agree – but i think boogie can get 60 easily, and AD might be a better play than harden. tough to have all three

• jmac1204

Watch the jokic news will break before lock, everyone will flock to nurkic, and hernangomez will eat up 28 minutes off the bench.

• jessedio

Nene 3k vs His Old Team. I’ll have him in a few GPPs as a deep punt.

• unclebengi

if you’re playing 2 8K guys instead of harden, you’re hoping for a lot more than 40 a piece. I gotta feel good about every guy hitting at LEAST 6X to feel good about a lineup. I like Harden quite a bit tonight, but unless more surefire value opens up I’m off him.

• nickpierce723826

@dabucklebuck said...

mozgov hitting 8X tonight if he gets 20 or more minutes..bank it.

• bdeuces

Carrol is sitting tonight

• feekdogg

I’d rather be, I’d rather be, I’d rather be with a…MANIMAL!

• jmac1204

@unclebengi said...

if you’re playing 2 8K guys instead of harden, you’re hoping for a lot more than 40 a piece. I gotta feel good about every guy hitting at LEAST 6X to feel good about a lineup. I like Harden quite a bit tonight, but unless more surefire value opens up I’m off him.

Jennings and Powell…there’s your value

• hutswing

@tyetwo42 said...

Carroll not playing, Norm starts

• Dubecki1988

Carroll Out https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• csandbizzle

Noah out

• zpa1989

would anyone pivot to ross over powell with carroll to be contrarian? or is that stupid.

• roomchat

Who is the biggest beneficiary of Carroll sitting?

• unclebengi

I’ll have a bit of Jennings, but I’m not feeling Powell (I’m gonna look into him now though). I’m really just waiting on Millsap news. That’s the biggest news of the day IMO.

• TicketRaven

Thanks . . . nice picks

• unclebengi

Man. I’m on the Embiid train tonight but with Noah out Towns will eat again.

• Dubecki1988

Powell starting… Better play him or Ross?

• TicketRaven

Lavine is nice

• glide6

DK players under $5k worthy of a double up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).