7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kloozy

Lol I’m in a 3 man contest, the other 2 both have Carroll in their lineups. If I can’t win this, I deserve the L!

• draggin49

Too bad lakers suck , Lowry was on pace for a huge game

• walkoff9

So outside of the crazy super mega chalk embiid, seems like most of the chalk is going to fail.

• frozenleafz

ATL losing by 30 to DET… wow did not expect that at all

• dragon1952

@Epignosis said...

Good thing Anthony Davis never signed up for the military. Can you imagine?

I think he’s got Dez Bryant syndrome. He loves to leave the field/court for some bullshit thing (Dez’s favorite is getting an IV) and then come back to the roar of the crowd and then read in the news the next day what a trooper he is :^ /

• mrshhhh

I can’t win for losing….Atlanta just destroyed my Detroit stack!!!

• dragon1952

Love and Lopez starting to do something finally.

• mrmogz

Rondo is gonna triple double tonight. Glad to have him with Embiid, Horford, KCP and Cousins (ish). Beal could pick it up in the second half.

• Supanice

Cousins nooooooo

• rebkell

Cuz out for stitches …

• TruHawks

Dwight purposely trying to foul out of the game now LOL

• frozenleafz

@Supanice said...

what happened?

• walkoff9

Valancunis gets 6/7 in a blowout win. How is that possible.

• Kujo2020

Porzingiz dudding. I guess he was do. As that salary creeps up, going to be hard for me to trust in cash.

• rayjay43

Griffin was the play today it seems

• Garym34

yes i got gortat but also got boogie now it is just a freaking off set. Never thought Boogie would fall this short of value… OT needed

• frozenleafz

@Supanice said...

Cousins nooooooo

Did Cousins get injured?

• dragon1952

So what’s with this Austin Rivers bullshit. First he was starting and there was some revenge factor and good ole dad was going to let him take care of that and then not only is he scratched from the starting LU he probably won’t even sniff his average minutes :^ /

• draggin49

Be an asshole kcp,stay in and run up the score

• DirkDigglerz

Pistons Stack actually Working they still in!

• walkoff9

Atlanta down 33 at home to detroit….wow

Ish killed in 3 quarters.

• yoshi2132

LMAO. Now bud puts his starters back in when they are down by 30.

• Supanice

Cousins elbowed in eye by own teammate went to locker room for stitches

Edit and is back

• zpa1989

LOL for me taking rivers with the redick news. i just can’t seem to win can i? i just seems everytime i make the wrong damn choice. always on cousins on the wrong nights. annoying!

whats going on with the hawks are they that bad without millsap to be getting blown out by 30 against the pistons, while playing at home?

every night there is some odd outcome that has me saying “what the hell is going on?”

• tarheelsrule44

I’ve moved up and I’m now 226/229 in both of my double ups. Baby steps.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.