7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at New Orleans ( 3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Garym34

Whatz going on with Atlanta?

• zpa1989

watch the hawks bench schroder for the rest of the game rest theirs staters in the 4th since the games over. RIP schroeder owners. wow. detroit on the road is a solid PG matchup i thought. no millsap. more usage. made sense to me chalk or not, look at the chalk play rondo hitting. idk. i was split on those guys. i felt they both had a great chance to hit 7x or 8x tonight.

• tarheelsrule44

My only hope for Rivers is that the Clips push this lead to 20 and he plays the whole 4th quarter.

• Garym34

@zpa1989 said...

watch the hawks bench schroder for the rest of the game rest theirs staters in the 4th since the games over. RIP schroeder owners. wow. detroit on the road is a solid PG matchup i thought. no millsap. more usage. made sense to me chalk or not, look at the chalk play rondo hitting. idk. i was split on those guys. i felt they both had a great chance to hit 7x or 8x tonight.

Schroder finally coming alive & now will likely get benched because of score smh

• walkoff9

My cash team is the worst of all time.

• Supanice

@zpa1989 said...

LOL for me taking rivers with the redick news. i just can’t seem to win can i? i just seems everytime i make the wrong damn choice. always on cousins on the wrong nights. annoying!

whats going on with the hawks are they that bad without millsap to be getting blown out by 30 against the pistons, while playing at home?

every night there is some odd outcome that has me saying “what the hell is going on?”

I only wish they used cousins all game like the last 3 possessions. Make 1 pass then give it to cousins in the post and watch.

• dragon1952

Come on Bradley….1 more REB please!

• DirkDigglerz

Boston Sactown OT is the only way :(

• Tammy409

I didn’t even notice his ownership, but Norman Powell has saved my ass more times than just about anyone in The NBA. He starts. I play him… He’s the One Spot ‘Start’ you should actually utilize if your Tweeter tells you to.

• dragon1952

@dragon1952 said...

Come on Bradley….1 more REB please!

…you too Cousins.

• Tammy409

@Tammy409 said...

I didn’t even notice his ownership, but Norman Powell has saved my ass more times than just about anyone in The NBA. He starts. I play him… He’s the One Spot ‘Start’ you should actually utilize if your Tweeter tells you to.

UTIL

N. Powell 26.25 lock
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 226.75

• tarheelsrule44

@walkoff9 said...

My cash team is the worst of all time.

You sure about that?

I’m sitting at 159.25 with 133 PMR. Basically dead last in all my cash games.

• Jfud81

It makes total sense that Porzingis has taken fewer shots than Rose and Kyle O’Quinn, and only one more than future HOFer Justin Holiday.

• frozenleafz

Gorgeous Dong with 6 FP…

• Turn2gold

Thanks Atlanta coach for fucking my night ….What a Idiot down 19 at half so he sits the starters the 3rd quarter …I’m sure the fans that paid for tickets are happy they paid to watch the scrubs play

• TruHawks

@zpa1989 said...

LOL for me taking rivers with the redick news. i just can’t seem to win can i? i just seems everytime i make the wrong damn choice. always on cousins on the wrong nights. annoying!

whats going on with the hawks are they that bad without millsap to be getting blown out by 30 against the pistons, while playing at home?

every night there is some odd outcome that has me saying “what the hell is going on?”

i wish. They got blown out by New Orleans WITH Millsap last week too

• Dash

I NEVER get wall right… NEVER… and LeBron is the same…i know what he can do and i still never feel comfortable playing him.. .and when i do …. i could kick my butt all day long

• DirkDigglerz

Schoeder came to play in Garbage time how nice of him

• walkoff9

@tarheelsrule44 said...

You sure about that?

I’m sitting at 159.25 with 133 PMR. Basically dead last in all my cash games.

I played Elfrid Payton and Austin Rivers.

202 with 64 PMR

• TruHawks

@Turn2gold said...

Thanks Atlanta coach for fucking my night ….What a Idiot down 19 at half so he sits the starters the 3rd quarter …I’m sure the fans that paid for tickets are happy they paid to watch the scrubs play

I’m watching the game and the 2nd Unit was playing with more energy than the 1st unit so he decided to go with them instead.

• walkoff9

@TruHawks said...

I’m watching the game and the 2nd Unit was playing with more energy than the 1st unit so he decided to go with them instead.

If you bench them 4 minutes in to the 2nd half, fine. But at least give them a shot to turn it around.

• yoshi2132

@walkoff9 said...

So outside of the crazy super mega chalk embiid, seems like most of the chalk is going to fail.

Rondo.

• tarheelsrule44

Kyle O’Quinn with 40 burger, lol.

• tianyihe

Schroeder averaging 1.5 fantasy points a minute…imagine if he played 36 minutes this game

• TruHawks

@walkoff9 said...

If you bench them 4 minutes in to the 2nd half, fine. But at least give them a shot to turn it around.

the game was already out of hand and we are on the 1st night of a back to back

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.