1:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 214
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 207
    3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Cousins, Jrue.. Anyone? And maybe a side of rondo?

• P0key

Also let the who to play on Denver thread begin..

• scott33

@P0key said...

I’m thinking Cousins, Rondo & maybe a side of Jrue haha. Tempted to roll out Barton & Harris like I did the other night for Denver, but I’m thinking I’m gonna have to use one of my SG spots on a cheaper option so I can fit in my studs. (On FD, have yet to crossover to DK).

• dopeismarcus

“Defensively, he doesn’t play any defense,” Embiid said of what he saw. “When we started the game, he was being aggressive and he was talking, too. … So what I was like [in my mind] ‘You want to do that? I’m going to kick your [butt] then. So that’s what I did.”

@AndreDrummond replies
    Oct 24
    See you Dec 2nd😏
    ————————————————————-

I got my popcorn ready…

• superjon

@P0key said...

I know AD is out, but I still can’t pay for Cousins. Especially against Portand, a team that is pretty stout vs opposing centers.

Jrue, maybe, but I kind of prefer E’twaun in this spot.

As for Rondo. Great game last night, but he also had 8 boards and 11 assists. Do we think he can replicate that against Portland? I have my doubts he can on a B2B.

• superjon

@P0key said...

Also let the who to play on Denver thread begin..

Someone’s gonna have to try really hard to talk me off Plumlee if he starts.

4700 on FD
    Great history vs the Lakers
    Lakers are terrible against Centers

The only way I think I could fade Plumlee is if I thought Cousins, Embiid, or Drummond was going to outscore Giannis or Lebron.

• underdawgs

I like Rondo a lot tonight but not Jrue. I’ll sneak in a Darius Miller though.
    And I’m worried Cousins comes out knowing he has to dominate and pick up 2 quick fouls. But my goodness, if he stays out of foul trouble he’ll drop 70+. Especially if it turns out to be Nurk who picks up the quick fouls.
    Cousins will be in almost all GPP lineups

Edit: In almost all of MY lineups

• superjon

Memphis probably gets blown out. Brooks gets a lot of run in blow outs. I like him a lot tonight.

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

Memphis probably gets blown out. Brooks gets a lot of run in blow outs. I like him a lot tonight.

Especially if Gasol doesn’t play. He’s Q with a bum knee.
    If he’s out, locking in Jeff Green and guys like Ennis for the bump in minutes. Uch even Channing Frye is in Play.

• superjon

100% fade of Lebron for me.

• pick6er

Let’s talk early slate. Looks like there’s a shit ton of value and not one stud on the board. Their prices are inflated too, which you can easily build a strong lineup with. Who’s the first big off the bench for ATL with all these injuries? Crap shoot for sure.

• underdawgs

@pick6er said...

Let’s talk early slate. Looks like there’s a shit ton of value and not one stud on the board. Their prices are inflated too, which you can easily build a strong lineup with. Who’s the first big off the bench for ATL with all these injuries? Crap shoot for sure.

Ghostface Ilya and babbitt for me. And Schroeder of course doing his thing

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

Ghostface Ilya and babbitt for me. And Schroeder of course doing his thing

I want IIya, but I think I’m going Tatum over him. Only playing one in the early.

• underdawgs

Atlanta has no bangers down low and no one tough enough to attack the rim. Lots of jumpshots, means lots of rebounds.
    Boston bigs (Horford and Tatum) certainly in Play.
    If you think the game stays close, you almost have to go with Bellinelli. If you think it’s a blowout, guys like Smart and baynes are options.

Edit: I’m still drunk from last night. Got my games confused. Nets bigs are good for poor Hawks interior. Booker is locked for me.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

If you think it’s a blowout, guys like Smart and baynes are options.

What about Rozier? He seems to benefit (minutes wise) in blowouts, and no way am I paying 9200 for Kyrie.

• SmokeyTheBear

@underdawgs said...

Atlanta has no bangers down low and no one tough enough to attack the rim. Lots of jumpshots, means lots of rebounds.
    Boston bigs (Horford and Tatum) certainly in Play.
    If you think the game stays close, you almost have to go with Bellinelli. If you think it’s a blowout, guys like Smart and baynes are options.

They don’t play each other

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

I feel like rolling out 50 Lonzo lineups in the $8 50k tournament on DK.

• superjon

Main slate core on FD

E’Twaun
    ABC
    Simmons
    Plumlee

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@P0key said...

lol… exactly how i blogged it to go for most people…

for that stack i’m on DeMarcus Cousins, E’Twaun Moore, and Rajon Rondo.

77 games Rondo and Demarcus played together look really really nice. Chemistry is there.

A Contrarian’s Guide: Rolling with the Tide & Rolling the Dice.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-rolling-with-the-tide-rolling-the-dice-2228858

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

I feel like rolling out 50 Lonzo lineups in the $8 50k tournament on DK.

oh man.. oh man

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

yea I have to run to the store but i’ll hold off on any late game chatter for a while. I only blog for main slates but i’m running a single bullet pretty balanced for the early slate. Early slates have gone well for me these past two weekends so definitely trying to keep that going.

**edit single bullet for the early slate

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Main slate core on FD

E’Twaun
    ABC
    Simmons
    Plumlee

three of them ;) over here.. faded ABC and LBJ … ok shhh KAT go to the store!!

• superjon

@KATburger said...

three of them ;) over here.. faded ABC and LBJ … ok shhh KAT go to the store!!

I was planning on fading them both, but the way my line up construction is working out with the value plays I love. I’m sort of forced to play one of them, and ABC is the better choice imo.

Here’s how some of the most recent winning line ups on FD have looked as far as fitting in studs.

12/1 – 2 studs (RWB and Curry)
    11/30 – 2 studs (LBJ and ABC)
    11/29 – 1 stud (RWB)
    11/28 – 1 stud (ABC)
    11/27 – I didn’t play
    11/26 – 2 studs (Butler and KAT)
    11/25 – 2 studs (RWB and AD)
    11/24 – 2 studs (RWB and LBJ)

So the 2 stud line ups seem to be working pretty well. I’m not paying up at center. Fading LBJ. Simmons and ABC seemed like the only way to go.

• Clayc2727

Jeff Green revenge narrative gonna break twitter today. Lol. I love how people actually think there is a “narrative” to multi millionaires who more often than not told their prior teams to go f$-k themselves and they skip town. It would appear the opposite would be in play some nights

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

I was planning on fading them both, but the way my line up construction is working out with the value plays I love. I’m sort of forced to play one of them, and ABC is the better choice imo.

Here’s how some of the most recent winning line ups on FD have looked as far as fitting in studs.

12/1 – 2 studs (RWB and Curry)
    11/30 – 2 studs (LBJ and ABC)
    11/29 – 1 stud (RWB)
    11/28 – 1 stud (ABC)
    11/27 – I didn’t play
    11/26 – 2 studs (Butler and KAT)
    11/25 – 2 studs (RWB and AD)
    11/24 – 2 studs (RWB and LBJ)

So the 2 stud line ups seem to be working pretty well. I’m not paying up at center. Fading LBJ. Simmons and ABC seemed like the only way to go.

Yea for FD .. i took a peak.. (im practing freebies until my free clutch tickets come 12/26) I would be on Giannis > LBJ … You can definitely do a Simmons/ABC combo over on fanduel for sure. That scoring on blocks and steals and the prices overall make that a play over there for sure.

sorry I need to hold myself accountable. DK fade.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler