1:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 214
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 207
    3:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Cleveland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Drum is fine. He had two fouls…SVG does that with him often when he has two in the 2nd.

• sports667

zbo in

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

easy as ABCCCCCCC!!!!!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Line change for the kings….

• JENSGT

Too early to be worried about eric Bledsoe?

• Tpcslj47

Abc on pace for 250 fantasy points. Will he do it?

• roach62

damn..slow down..keeps updating before i can post..20DK now in 4 minutes, if all the steals are correct lol

• SuperFly24

@monarch said...

Drum is fine. He had two fouls…SVG does that with him often when he has two in the 2nd.

He might be fine, but no coach sits their best player the last 7 minutes of the 2nd with 2 fouls. 3 fouls sure, not 2.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

Embiid 4% on FD and 11% on DK…boogie is going to be 50% plus..hope my fade works.

damn i have them paired.. in 2/3 .. (haven’t checked one box score… one gamecast so i’m behind you guys right now…. have no clue what any player has done what so ever.. going to skip up some pages in a second.. but that ownership…wow please embiid i hope your having an ok game)

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

They had back to back breakaway steal and dunks.

I’m following on ESPN and Snell has not been credited with any steals

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Dude if he doesn’t play for the rest of the game, Embiid is gonna troll him so hard given how Drummond made fun of Embiid about his injuries.

no way??? drum went down?

• SuperFly24

Best case scenario here for fading ABC. Bucks go up 50-6 at the end of the first and he gets to go home with 40 DK points.

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

I have no idea that’s what others said though who are watching. I just have the boxscores on my phone.

• SuperFly24

@KATburger said...

No. Just getting rubbed down on the bench.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

I’m following on ESPN and Snell has not been credited with any steals

Well, it looked like a straight steal on TV for Snell, there have been so many of them so far that it is hard to keep track :)

• pn3

no giannis no cash for me, i’m done

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

ABC..its easy as 123…lol 11 Dk in 3 minutes…

Lol i feel ya roach i feel ya :) best of luck… like i said…everyone tonight cashes!!!! well good portion at least would be awesome :)

• monarch

@SuperFly24 said...

No. Just getting rubbed down on the bench.

Drum probably got a happy ending in the locker room with all that foreplay on the bench

• SuperFly24

@pn3 said...

Yep your goose is cooked. Now beat it!

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Well, it looked like a straight steal on TV for Snell, there have been so many of them so far that it is hard to keep track :)

When all else fails, just give the steals and blocks to your overrated European franchise player!

• zline34

@pn3 said...

blowout

• mnsugrinder

Should’ve played Evans in more lineups.

• SuperFly24

@elementasrat said...

When all else fails, just give the steals and blocks to your overrated European franchise player!

Bruh so you truly do just hate Euro players lol.

• roach62

@elementasrat said...

why such hate towards Europeans? did one steal your gf or wife from you or something..good lord man

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

What do you think of Jeremy Lin?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).