• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10 ) at Memphis ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 16 ) at Milwaukee ( -16 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• choppadown

For everyone who asked about Saric.. I’m all in on him on FD.

Messing around between LaVine and Booker right now

• @Kanner88 said...

Yeah no kidding… the suspense is killing me

Why i hate fd with no late swap. Bs like this gets announced after 7.

• Calicapo

Anybody able to roster all 3 of Trae, ABC and Embid?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Calicapo said...

Anybody able to roster all 3 of Trae, ABC and Embid?

Yeah, I’ve done it on DK.

• RipCityRings

For everyone playing Holmes, he and Bjelica both have high correlation and get the #1 DVP matchups at PF and C. Bjelica might not quite have a GPP ceiling at 6.1K on DK, but there’s a reasonable chance they both smash tonight.

Frank and Saric also seem to have decent correlation with the 2nd best matchups at PF and C.

• Calicapo

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’ve done it on DK.

Wow.

• monarch

Someone for the Knicks will crush. Not sure if it will be DSJ. Watch it be Portis at 4300

• realphipps

Only thing Bobbi Portia gonna be smashing is McNuggets after the game.

• jss1218

Too many guys with only PG eligibility. Trae is a must but then there is bowman, and DSJ. I am trying to get Bembry in but I already have Lavine there. Thoughts?

• Vagpine

Building a SE gpp lineup, should I go Holmes/Bruno or Bowman/Kaminsky? Already have Saric

• Isolitary18

@realphipps said...

Only thing Bobbi Portia gonna be smashing is McNuggets after the game.

If I were him…. I wouldn’t be that upset about that.

• EhhTimmay

It’s been a while since we’ve been Fizdaled (I think).

Is this the day the Bucks get out to a 17-5 lead 5 minutes in, and Allen gets 30 minutes at the point?

Wouldn’t shock me.

• ghost3490

On DK is Giannis ,Trey, Lavine then all the value for a single bullet cashable?

• RipCityRings

@ryan7962 said...

Is buddy hield chalk tonight

Can someone explain the appeal of Hield tonight aside from the presumption of LaVine D? He’s only hit 6x on DK twice in his last ten games (with a third that was really close), but why would LaVine guard him in the first place? Sato is an infinitely stronger defender, and I doubt they stick him on CoJo.

Similarly, I’m a little worried about LaVine getting clamped down by CoJo tonight. Regardless of what people think about him, CoJo is an elite defender and will almost certainly spend most of the night glued to LaVine.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Calicapo said...

Wow.

I could really find only one way I liked doing it. I tried to build different variations, but I didn’t like them.

• monarch

My core is three Warriors+”(player-popup #trae-young)Trae Young”:/players/trae-young-409063

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I could really find only one way I liked doing it. I tried to build different variations, but I didn’t like them.

I built a few… same idea. But definitely keeping them lol.

• ryan7962

Do I dare to fade abc on dk?

• captainwacky

@ryan7962 said...

He’s definitely fadeable.

• captainwacky

Also, I know we’re all excited about Kaminsky and Saric… but isn’t there a chance that biyombo just punks them? Those dudes are not big enough should biz bring the energy today.

• Vagpine

Saric/Holmes or Kaminsky/Lavine? GPP

• monarch

@ryan7962 said...

I don’t have any across a fair amount of lineups at the moment

• Bigb1485

@Pandamonious said...

Samesies

• monarch

Hopefully Ben Simmons is at low ownership

• ryan7962

Kinda feeling embidd more on dk than abc

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).