• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10 ) at Memphis ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 16 ) at Milwaukee ( -16 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bay101

Any word on Valinciunus

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

As a side note, does anyone know why Saric decided to be good again? I remember him being a DFS god on PHI, then he fell off harder than Mirotic. Just a new coaching thing, or is it due to Ayton being out?

I’m not sure if its the reason why but Kaminsky was playing a lot at C with all the injuries like 30+ a night and then they decided to run Bridges/Saric out there so he’s been getting a lot of minutes at the C lately

• oaktwnraidr

@JSteele said...

It was reported that Looney was starting. I’m guessing Burks, Robinson, Paschall, Looney, Stein?

Yep

• emnj69

tonight will be the night the stars line up for mrob-he dominate vs lopez under neath-my centers vs the bucks goes into full effect tonight as we have the worst of the lopez in the paint. Morris out tonight helps the cause as well. Tonight will be the night when you say we knew it was only a matter of time before Mrob dropped 40+ fantasy points

• monarch

@Bay101 said...

Any word on Valinciunus

Yes….you should have played Gobert.

J/K, nothing yet

• Ace15

Kelly Oubre bust…on to tomorrow nights slate

• monarch

Wow…Gobert is six percent. I windmill slammed Gobert and mainly ran it back with Simmons

• jcotdl

O/U DSJ own%?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

O/U DSJ own%?

63.4%

• Se7entyTimes7

@jcotdl said...

O/U DSJ own%?

• Se7entyTimes7

@Pandamonious said...

63.4%

Beat me to my 60 guess

• Bay101

• RipCityRings

I still don’t understand why Charlotte starts Graham. He always comes out early in the first, then staggers a bit with Rozier, but he’s infinitely more involved with the second unit.

Graham should be starting over Rozier imo, but of course Charlotte is too much of a train wreck to realize it, and wouldn’t even if they did after giving Terry the bag.

• Pboy987

Is cabicio viable even if val is in?

• Pboy987

Any val news?

• RipCityRings

@Pboy987 said...

Any val news?

It will drop 1 minute after GS/ATL locks, I guarantee it.

Edit: I don’t guarantee it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

J VAL OUT

• mrjredoak

Val out

• monarch

Is Bruno a must?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pboy987 said...

Any val news?

out

• RipCityRings

@monarch said...

Is Bruno a must?

Bruno and Sabonis should be the biggest beneficiaries.

Bruno Mania

• Pboy987

Where do u get ur notices from?

• JSteele

• dw12290

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

You guys talked me off Lavine. I hope I don’t regret it!

Never do that. I always like reading peoples thoughts but unless I read solid info that someone is out or someone is going to get more min based on something I missed I never change my LU’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).