• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10 ) at Memphis ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 16 ) at Milwaukee ( -16 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

If Frank really is out, I really like Bledsoe tonight actually. Should go under owned and these pace up games are games he thrives in.

• Ace15

Also, Give me buddy who Lavine will attempt to guard. Play them both tbh

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

If Frank really is out, I really like Bledsoe tonight actually. Should go under owned and these pace up games are games he thrives in.

New York is 29th in the league in pace

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

New York is 29th in the league in pace

Welp there goes that theory. Mayble it’ll even out since Bucks play so fast and NYK will be behind. I’ll still probably have Bledsoe. Could be a Knox game where a random wing player kills the bucks.Especailly if Morris is out, depends on minutes. KNox or Portis likely to go off.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

He was on a minutes limit and now he’s not?

That’s fine. If you expect him to play 30+ minutes against Indiana, I get it. I’m not predicting that though.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

I don’t. He only took two shots against Charlotte, but did have 10 dimes. The games Bledsoe does well in are close games, when he is aggressive driving to the hole, and playing lock down defense and going for steals. I am assuming the G league guys, Frank Mason and the Dragon are active tonight since Sterling Brown and Brook are out. They will look for an opportunity to give some minutes to those guys if the opportunity presents itself.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Welp there goes that theory. I’ll still probably have Bledsoe. Could be a Knox game where a random wing player kills the bucks.Especailly if Morris is out, depends on minutes. KNox or Portis likely to go off.

To be fair, there isn’t really many pace up games for the Bucks, they are 2nd behind Minnesota in pace. I have a hard time playing Bledsoe with Middleton back though. He should also be starting again pretty soon

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

To be fair, there isn’t really many pace up games for the Bucks, they are 2nd behind Minnesota in pace. I have a hard time playing Bledsoe with Middleton back though. He should also be starting again pretty soon

True, I’m prob trying to create angles that prob aren’t really there lol. Guess I’ll just eat chalk.

• Njsum1

If the knicks keep this game close the cash line is going to be well over 300

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

If this knicks keep this game close the cash line is going to be well over 300

Thats a big if

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

True, I’m prob trying to create angles that prob aren’t really there lol. Guess I’ll just eat chalk.

You could always play Rozier!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Thats a big if

This is a big IF

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

This is a big IF

I see what you did there.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This is a big IF

No, no, no…that sh#t is

😎🏀😉

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

You could always play Rozier!

Lol, you know I am in a couple.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This is a big IF

Missed that one…first time around…lmao 🍻🏀🍀

• cfitz19

I have $600 left on the table and I kind of like my lineup (right now, things can obviously change). The only person I feel like id want to change would be bembry, do I leave him in with crabee being out or do I go up a little bit and get Satoransky, Dillion Brooks, or even GR III???

• MickyD10970

Off topic but did anyone see the bad beat in the Millionaire maker NFL on Sunday? The 3rd place guy lost over $900k (dropping from 1st to 3rd) on that blocked extra point returned by defense for 2 points in the last minute of the game. Absolutely sick!

• ryan7962

bowman or gr3? Bowman has to start right? And I’m assuming dsj has to be a lock cant see frank the tank playing

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

Right, but those 24 minutes are one game against the Wolves, and although it shouldn’t matter 16 of those fantasy points came in a ridiculous 5 minute fury that he’s highly unlikely to replicate, ever in his life again.

keen observation there – i’ll adjust

DM’s dK per36 thru November:

36.3 over 57 mins for season
    38.2 over 52 mins sans (Ja)
    58.4 over 04 mins sans (Ja/ Kyle/ Clarke)
    58.4 over 04 mins sans (Ja/ Kyle/ Clarke jVal)

conclusion = regression towards the mean suggests production closer to 1 fppm vs Ind for Melton
    (and yes Indiana plays mean PG defense)

• Ace15

Kelly O?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

keen observation there – i’ll adjust

DM’s dK per36 thru November:

36.3 over 57 mins for season
    38.2 over 52 mins sans (Ja)
    58.4 over 04 mins sans (Ja/ Kyle/ Clarke)
    58.4 over 04 mins sans (Ja/ Kyle/ Clarke jVal)

conclusion = regression towards the mean suggests production closer to 1 fppm vs Ind
    (and yes Indiana plays mean PG defense)

20-25 minutes and 20-25 DK points seems reasonable for Melton tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Kelly O?

OU-BRE seems a little pricey. Not sure. Just ran a CourtIQ on him actually with Baynes, Carter, Diallo, and Bridges off the floor. It’s not good.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, I’ll say this about OU-BRE..If somehow Baynes, Bridges, and Johnson all sit, with Diallo already out, the Dude-Bre might play 40 minutes. In that scenario he’s probably worthwhile.

• captainwacky

Pretty Kelly and I are going to be having lots of lineups today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.