• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -4 ) at Charlotte ( 4 ) —- T: 225.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10 ) at Memphis ( 10 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 16 ) at Milwaukee ( -16 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 211

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

also I don’t see how you fade Giannis on FD… it makes zero sense.

• balladamus

@Pandamonious said...

OU-BRE seems a little pricey. Not sure. Just ran a CourtIQ on him actually with Baynes, Carter, Diallo, and Bridges off the floor. It’s not good.

Did you do that without Ayton too? When I ran it, I see that Oubre actually gets the highest boost usage and fantasy points/min wise, unless I did something wrong. He’s actually second-highest usage after Booker. If that is the case, I think he’s a sneaky good play. He’s at that price where people will look at him and say “nah”, but he has proven that he has 50 point upside, so he’s a great leverage play off of Booker in my humble opinion. I will definitely take my chances a bunch with him tonight.

• cfitz19

Is pairing Brooks and Bowman together a bad idea? If so, would you rather have Burks or save some money and go with bowman?

• JSteele

@balladamus said...

Did you do that without Ayton too? When I ran it, I see that Oubre actually gets the highest boost usage and fantasy points/min wise, unless I did something wrong. He’s actually second-highest usage after Booker. If that is the case, I think he’s a sneaky good play. He’s at that price where people will look at him and say “nah”, but he has proven that he has 50 point upside, so he’s a great leverage play off of Booker in my humble opinion. I will definitely take my chances a bunch with him tonight.

I ran one with the projected starting lineup if Baynes sits and he has around a 25% usage rate with 0.94 FPPM.

• ryan7962

I currently have bowman Burks and paschall

• Njsum1

@balladamus said...

The play from Pho is….

Yep..Will Farrell…always in play πŸ˜‰

However, if he goes the play from Pho is….

Yep…Tom Hardy…always a solid choice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€πŸ”₯🍻

• queensfinest

nilikina is now doubtful again..dsj time

• feekdogg

Brandon Clarke out, gotta assume Bruno gets at least 25 minutes?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@balladamus said...

Yeah, I have no idea what you did versus what I did. Did you include last season or something? He already had a high usage rate and a 1% boost is of no consequence really. His FPPM went down with how I ran it.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

We locking in rolo?

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

Nope..look at Clarke’s minutes..plays 18 to 25 that’s what you can assume from Bruno. JVal being out solidifies him at roughly 25 to 35.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

We locking in rolo?

not locking, but obviously he’s an amazing play.

For clarity, it’s pretty much him or Embiid for me, and then I’ll try to get a bunch of Jval if he’s trending towards in. But Rolo will easily be my highest owned center.

• JSteele

@feekdogg said...

We can assume Jaren Jackson Jr gets a longer run provided he has no foul trouble

• tmarohl

@queensfinest said...

nilikina is now doubtful again..dsj time

Where you seeing that?

• dominicanpapi

@captainwacky said...

I’m just rotating him w/Burks or GR 3, doesn’t make sense to fade him.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

We can assume Jaren Jackson Jr gets a longer run provided he has no foul trouble

Another big IF

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Another big IF

or if he even plays, apparently he got hurt last game

• balladamus

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I have no idea what you did versus what I did. Did you include last season or something? He already had a high usage rate and a 1% boost is of no consequence really. His FPPM went down with how I ran it.

Again, I could be doing it wrong, but I didn’t do anything special. I just took off those players. Didn’t put in any special dates or anything. In any case, I still think, at that price, he’s a nice mid-range gamble play that could pay off big tonight.

• captainwacky

I think Oubre is an excellent play. This game environment should suit him well, and the minutes behind him are getting more hurt and sick as we speak. Add to that he’s pretty much a big shooting guard on offense, and the Hornets have no one who can guard those…

• deepfat

Shaping up to be one of those eat the chalk kinda nights.

• queensfinest

@tmarohl said...

Where you seeing that?

rotoworld had it about 10 minutes ago but its since been deleted so nevermind i guess

• JSteele

@deepfat said...

Shaping up to be one of those eat the chalk kinda nights.

I feel like there is so much chalk that it will spread ownership around a little

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

I feel like there is so much chalk that it will spread ownership around a little

“Nobody goes to that restaurant.”

“Why not?”

“It’s always too crowded.”

• JSteele

I’m really only playing on Yahoo tonight for NBA so i’m basing this on Yahoo pricing, but I got burned the other day when I went after Giannis and he put up 44 FPTs. My value plays were fine but because Giannis didn’t pay off it wasn’t necessary. I feel like its a similar situation today.

• deepfat

DSJ seems like the trap to end all traps to me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.