• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Toronto ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@txdave41 said...

Portis 37% owned in my GPP. Just shows that the majority are pros at this now.

I switched to Portis/Holiday with 2 minutes before lock on the ABC news, although I didn’t have him either.

• blackdirkdiggler

Need OT for Bucks-Rapts. Maybe, just maybe, Middleton can hit 5x.

Can’t believe this Holiday sinks me.. fn guy.. no GPP win for me now. Had O. Very tilting.. went Midd, and O Holiday. Had a few in top 100 until this guy went off

• cdub6238

Define…killing it..

2/8 11pts 10 boards 4 pf…diesnt scream killing it, especially for his price on DK

——- sorry forgot to quote about Portis killing it ———

• Beckhams3Fingers

Memphis up by 49 👀

• Breeze

Siakam 5 fouls

Burks-Fever!!!

• cdub6238

Bulls Knicks ot would be sweet for my Ddr Randle Burks Quickly Rose dk line…just saying

• damionismyname

20 stocks and counting for Memphis…

• DirkDigglerz

Why is DeMarvelous on the nbench???

• DirkDigglerz

OT would be scrumptious

• nerman

I was in the top 20 but too many from Memphis not playing the 4th.

• cdub6238

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Memphis up by 49 👀

64 and counting lmfao

Very disappointing 4th Q man.. sank like a rock.. my OKC’s dudded out big time. Got one 244 with 105… in 320th, got shot maybe. With Poeltl YTP.. a guy I NEVER play. Think he can smash vs POR. Not gonna change him out. Needed monster 2H from Siakam and got shit. So annoyed right now.

• TheWombat24

Down by 70 lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@TheWombat24 said...

Down by 70 lol

Largest margin of victory ever?? Feels like it.

• Beckhams3Fingers

The NBA record for margin of victory is 68, set by the Cleveland Cavaliers in a 148-80 home win against the Miami Heat in 1991.

Shocked how bad Jerome/Mann are doing.. and Pokusevski too.. should smashed in 4Q vs MEM bottom-feeders. So disappointing. And concerning.. these 2 young guys just don’t have it I guess (Mann/Poku).. and disappointing loss for Knick.

• captainwacky

I’m assuming that my game feed stopped due to a skunk rule.

28 to 5 4Q for MEM vs OKC already up 50.. usually it’s the other way around… never seen anything like this

• captainwacky

@866 said...

Shocked how bad Jerome/Mann are doing.. and Pokusevski too.. should smashed in 4Q vs MEM bottom-feeders. So disappointing. And concerning.. these 2 young guys just don’t have it I guess (Mann/Poku).. and disappointing loss for Knick.

Well let’s assume the 1-12 are essentially better at every spot for memphis vs. okc… by a good deal, at that. They each are down their 1, but then the Thunder are down a couple more… starts to make it where no matter what rotation you have out there you’re getting whooped. Add to it that the grizzlies are deeper and relatively cohesive… and wtf am I talking about, how are you down 70 effing points lol

^^ Love that he left Jerome and Mann IN…………… gave me a chance… but they couldn’t make a basket. Never seen anything this bad before.. really crazy.. took out so many of my Payne’s for Mann and Jerome. Payne was like a free 8x+. Thought those guys could do just as good, for sure.

• DirkDigglerz

hahaha what a whack OKC team

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Brandon Clarke can’t get over 15 minutes even up by 70, and Pikachu couldn’t do anything with his time.

• Beckhams3Fingers

S. Aldama out here tryna get a trash triple dub 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).