• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Toronto ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 9 ) at Memphis ( -9 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13 ) at Phoenix ( -13 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wsdm61987

Load up on Dort, another career game tonight. No SGA

• chronoxiong

OKC gonna get blown out tonight with no SGA and no Giddey. Its just Dort and a bunch of scrubs

• frugal

@Wsdm61987 said...

Load up on Dort, another career game tonight. No SGA

I can see the prime point Dort possibility…I also can see him getting ~25 minutes in a huge blow out where 5-6 scrubs all see 30+ minutes and do a bunch of nothing.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

I can see the prime point Dort possibility…I also can see him getting ~25 minutes in a huge blow out where 5-6 scrubs all see 30+ minutes and do a bunch of nothing.

Yeah, I just added some more lineups to play both sides of this scenario.

• Theguy49503

Outside of Dort any of the other Thunder players playable? What about the Earl kid?

• siddom

sleeper play of the day: Javonte Green.

• DirkDigglerz

I could see Tre mann

• bobbbb

@Theguy49503 said...

Outside of Dort any of the other Thunder players playable? What about the Earl kid?

tre-mann

• frugal

@Theguy49503 said...

I’m going to play some Roby. Mann is going to probably take 15 FGA, if they hit and he gets a few boards/ast he’ll have a big night.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Isn’t OG more who would take his minutes? Yuta is going to back up 4 where Trent is more a 2/3. With Khem out and them starting Siakam and Precious together, he’s the next tallest guy available outside Boucher who’s fallen out of the rotation.

He played 13 mins the game before last. You can chase if you like. I won’t be

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

He played 13 mins the game before last. You can chase if you like. I won’t be

Coming off injury. Probably inconsequential with the OKC news opening up some potential values and how many minutes TOR starters typically see. May still throw him in 1 just in case.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Muscala is back. Don’t think I’ll mess with any of the bigs outside of Earl. I’ll play some Mann, Dort, Earl, and Jerome. That’s assuming the starting lineup is Mann, Wiggins, Dort, Bazley, Earl. If Pokumon got to start I would want some

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Coming off injury. Probably inconsequential with the OKC news opening up some potential values and how many minutes TOR starters typically see. May still throw him in 1 just in case.

Yeah you’re right. He probably doesn’t even matter now

• miggs6876

How does Murray not score 50 fps?

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

I like Murray tonight, but is 50 enough?

• bobbbb

@miggs6876 said...

no one smashes when they should. he will probably play 4 minutes and twist an ankle.

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

• Wsdm61987

Blowout scenario or good game outside of Dort I see Bazley, Mann, Poku, Jerome.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Status alert: RJ Barrett (illness) a game-time decision Thursday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Gary Trent Jr. (calf) will play Thursday.

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

9.8k on fd makes it hard to play him.

• chickenmanE

AYO DROPPING 50

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

9.8k on fd makes it hard to play him.

Same on DK. The way things are going most folks are likely to stack as many of Giannis, CJ, Paul, Murray together with Dort or Burks and OKC value. I’m feeling it may be wiser to to focus on 1 stud with more mid tier plays. Undecided yet which direction to go.

• Theguy49503

3 Memphis guys to many?

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    25s
    LeBron James cleared from health protocols to play Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).