• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    1:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Miami ( -5.5 ) —- T: 194
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 16.5 ) at Cleveland ( -16.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    5:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Orlando ( -1 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/14083-20757326

• byo34

Anthony Davis 3 career games playing in Denver so far has been pretty awful. Averaging 25.6 (FD scoring) through those 3 games.

• jv21

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Could someone clarify the position of Eric Bledsoe and Brandon Knight? It looks like they both play pg and sg. I don’t watch their games, so I don’t know what the situation is. Also, Knight has been terrible recently in his last 3 games.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

PG: Knight
    SG: Bledsoe

• xHotLineBlingx

To Kyrie or not to Kyrie?

• percy1207

@xHotLineBlingx said...

was asking myself the same thing… tempted to leave that entire game alone as I think itll be a blow out

• xHotLineBlingx

@percy1207 said...

was asking myself the same thing… tempted to leave that entire game alone as I think itll be a blow out

Mo Williams is out I got a feeling he’ll play at least 25-28 mins.

• percy1207

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Mo Williams is out I got a feeling he’ll play at least 25-28 mins.

was actually thinking Dellavedova might be a good play due to Williams being out and you gotta believe irving will be a pitch count…

• percy1207

my other thought is do I fade LBJ?

• Whacko

@percy1207 said...

I bet he’ll be highly owned just for name alone, that being said the Sixers are a 16 point Dog on the road….

Yesterday we had OKC/LAL that blowout is a great example of what this Cavs game will be like (I believe)
    I might step away and take a wait and see approach…. skip that game entirely.

• Stickman731

@xHotLineBlingx said...

I am expecting only 15 mins and a blow-out. Fading LeBron and Love, but JR and Tristan are good plays.

• Stickman731

I like two DK GPP plays today – Holiday and Morris. I think both will exceed value.

• Whacko

Not much really says Play me at the SF position…
    Giannis Antetokounmpo he is the closest thing for me to feel good about….But I’ve been screwed before by Kidd and his thought process.

• Dgogal7

This feels like an all in stack day on one game with a random other player thrown in. Potential for some blowouts

• Whacko

@Dgogal7 said...

This feels like an all in stack day on one game with a random other player thrown in. Potential for some blowouts

Go all in on the SIXERS
    It’s a Super Sixers Stack day…

LOL I just don’t have the mindset nor the balls to ever really stack 1 game. just can’t do it.

• Dgogal7

@Whacko said...

Whacko 0 X 2 minutes ago @Dgogal7 said… Go all in on the SIXERS It’s a Super Sixers Stack day…

LOL I just don’t have the mindset nor the balls to ever really stack 1 game. just can’t do it.

Link Quote Reply

Haha yep!!

• percy1207

what about noel today? had one decent and one good game against CLE earlier this season…

• mormi08

i’m going dragic and whiteside on DK. as a season ticket holder, dragic has been on a roll, and whiteside shouldn’t have a problem breaking value especially w/ him getting a few blocks. going to the game today

• xHotLineBlingx

@Dgogal7 said...

If you wanna stack Magic and ATL would be a nice option

• xHotLineBlingx

Demarcus Cousins will absolutely destroy Bismack today

• Whacko

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Demarcus Cousins will absolutely destroy Bismack today

Up jump the Boogie…..

Well since he is priced at 10k on DK that alone he has to meet expectations thus 50 points.
    Might be safer to go Thaddeus Young at 7k and give some wiggle room to the LU.

• mormi08

Question, It says i can enter free into a beginner dk /10 game. how come? ive entered into a few now… new to dk btw.

• Dgogal7

@xHotLineBlingx said...

If you wanna stack Magic and ATL would be a nice option

Thanks for the advice.!! Been a rough few weeks looking to rebound. Not playing Dudley killed me last night

• bulls40

With only 3 games tonight my lineup will probably wind up stacked whether intentional or not.

Is there a reason why FD isn’t doing any all day GPPs? Do they just not fill competing with NFL or does the lack of late swap option scare people away from rostering guys over a 7 hour spread?

• Sirius13

@xHotLineBlingx said...

they say he looks great in practice and plus hes playing the 76ers. that should be enough said. why u think he didnt come out against westy. i think he will have a good showing.

• Sirius13

is it brandon knight game to go off today or bledsoe again?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).